PDA

View Full Version : Copying of Streamed Content

Prior
01-15-2014, 10:19 AM
WWE is starting their own streaming network, which can be accessed via sources like Roku and the PS3. Is there a track record of streaming content being captured by the bittorrent community? If so is it known to be a fairly easy concept to accomplish? I'm just curious as to whether or not I should expect some of this network content to end up on torrent sites. Thanks.

PS: I'm sure a few users will end up taking cheap wrestling pot shots. That's certainly your prerogative. Taking bumps all year long, with no offseason, is no easy job though. So the mocking of wrestlers really isn't necessary (although there are certain things about the business itself I'm not fond of).

justlooking
01-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Facebook UFC preliminaries and WebRips, so why not this network? There's competition between scene and p2p groups and big wrestling torrent sites.

absent_today
01-16-2014, 04:46 AM
There are people on BTN Offer forum where they usually cap it

1000possibleclaws
01-21-2014, 06:47 PM
tubedigger can cap streamed content easily if you plan on being an uploader of it. don't know if its the most efficient program to use but its really easy

james99
01-21-2014, 10:22 PM
Yes I'm sure some will capture the stream but availability depends on the site. Your best bet is a wrestling related tracker. It's very likely the content will become available at wrestling trackers (as well as other places online) so it's only a matter of looking in the right place.
Good luck! :)