View Full Version : Lack of music

jimmyblackcab
01-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Is it ok to ask if anyone knows of a good free music download site i need some up to date music for grand kids etc and not much happening on this site ?????????????? Sorry if i,ve offended by asking it was a genuine question thanks

elcabron77
01-20-2014, 06:31 PM
Not free for mobile devices, but I have been using Spotify for the last few weeks.

jimmyblackcab
01-20-2014, 07:12 PM
cheers matey i,ll look in to that one ..... i know ISOHUNT was not everyones cup of tea but it was probably in my humble opinion the best for finding and downloading music to put on disks for car etc .,.. if you could not find it on there you would not find anywhere ...... cheers

muldyer
01-21-2014, 05:19 PM
True that, music is really missing on this page

jimmyblackcab
01-22-2014, 03:51 PM
if you want a good free site for music that just stays on your computer that cant be dragged and dropped on to copying program i dont think you can beat DEEZER.com my brother told me bout it last month its a good site just play about with it and you can make your play lists and so on its got a good range search engine covering all my tastes ???? which are 50s 60s 70s and it does not take over your computer with smiling bear faces like a certain other one does