PDA

View Full Version : All time favorite joke...especially for those who work in a corporate environment!

burrzoo
01-24-2014, 03:43 AM
[Be sure to read this using your very best southern (usa) accent]

Two Southern belles were having a picnic in a park. The first one says, "See my new diamond ring? My husband bought it for me."

The second one says, "Oh, that's nice! That's very, very nice!"

The first one says, "And see that shiny new Jaguar parked over there? My husband bought it for me."

The first one says, "And you know that big white house at the top of the hill? My husband is gonna buy that for me."

The first one says, "Oh my stars, here I am, going on and on about myself! Tell me, what does your husband do for you?"

The second one says, "Well, my husband sent me to charm school."

The first one says, "Charm school? Why on earth would he do that?"

The second one says, "Because I used to say, 'Who gives a f*@k,' but now I say, 'Oh, that's nice! That's very, very nice!'"

[Now don’t forget to use the line “Oh, that’s nice, that’s very, very nice” in your next meeting or while listening to some “tall tales” from that nosey neighbor or pesky co-worker.]

megabyteme
01-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Made me smile. Welcome to the forums, burrzoo. :)

twenty1
01-28-2014, 07:21 PM
hahaha

burrzoo
01-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Made me smile. Welcome to the forums, burrzoo. :)
Thank you!

Here's another: Best Senior Joke!

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says,

"Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh ............

(scroll down)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

vortecks
01-31-2014, 05:04 AM
Made me smile too....really needed a smile :)

nglt
02-15-2014, 06:02 PM
Nice one! :)

megabyteme
02-15-2014, 06:44 PM

:D I drove to the store yesterday with my two little kids, and all the available spots were either marked for cripples or old people. I figure there's enough crossover between the two that one designation should be enough. Needed a laugh to make the universe balance out. :devil:

bigboab
02-21-2014, 07:17 PM

:D I drove to the store yesterday with my two little kids, and all the available spots were either marked for cripples or old people. I figure there's enough crossover between the two that one designation should be enough. Needed a laugh to make the universe balance out. :devil:

Have you ever had your nose in a sling?

Anarchy2k
03-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Very good XD

darkgcn14
03-01-2014, 04:25 PM
lulz, thanks boss