PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SCC invite request

james99
02-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for an invite to SCC. Never been a member there before but heard many good things about it over the years and have always wanted to be a member ever since I found out about the tracker. I never made a truly strong and determined effort to get an invite there before but I've been wanting to join the site more and more lately so I'd be extremely grateful to anyone who can help me. In fact I'm very grateful to all members who are even willing to consider sharing an invite with me. Thanks for that!

If you can help, please PM me with any questions you may have (or just to let me know that you are willing to help) and thanks again for your consideration. Your spare invite will help me much more than you may think so if you actually have one, please consider doing me the huge favor of sharing it with me. Thank you!! :)

asdam4n
02-03-2014, 10:18 AM
What's so special about Southend Cricket Club? could see it miles away myself.

james99
02-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Not a huge fan of that sport actually ;)

SCC I am interested in because it has unique content that I have great difficulty finding on other torrent sites (especially the past few months it actually got much more difficult). So it's "special" (to me at least) because it apparently has stuff that I could/can not find elsewhere and even better, most of what I'm looking for is freeleech there. Sounds good to me
:yes:

asdam4n
02-22-2014, 09:38 AM
Sounds good to me

:yes: Sure does

I should have ended that earlier reply with 'Cant help you mate, its lost on me' rather than think it.

All bumps are good tho..

:D

IdolEyes787
02-22-2014, 12:47 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/451916-SCC-Invite

Not until you were the last person left on Earth and even then I would probably give it to a hyena.:)

Rart
02-22-2014, 02:18 PM
SCC I am interested in because it has unique content that I have great difficulty finding on other torrent sites (especially the past few months it actually got much more difficult). So it's "special" (to me at least) because it apparently has stuff that I could/can not find elsewhere and even better, most of what I'm looking for is freeleech there. Sounds good to me
:yes:

Sorry to disappoint you buddy but SCC has zero unique content. Nada. Zilch. It's all scene content, the exact same as any other tracker. There are some mindlessly put together packs, but those are also things you'll find on any other tracker.

Try to find another reason you want the tracker. A little honesty would go a long way.

skay8
02-22-2014, 04:25 PM
roflmao:lol::cry:

james99
02-24-2014, 11:39 PM
Thanks! Honesty is always the best policy indeed! Rart can have his opinion, yet reality may differ (especially when it is in some ways subjective). And sorry to disappoint you Mr. paranoid Rart but I don't need "another reason" when I already provided the reason. I'm not disappointed at all actually, it sounds more like you are disappointed with SCC. Sorry if that is the case but I doubt I will have the same experience.
Thanks again! :D