PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help regarding TranceTraffic

ElitUser
02-04-2014, 09:19 PM
I have forget the password of my account and I use email recovery system. The email has arrive to my inbox with a link for resetting, after I click on it I get a message like --- The new account details have been mailed to ******@gmail.com. Please allow a few minutes for the mail to arrive.

But I never get the new reset password detail to my inbox. I try to connect IRC, but there need site password with email address to register. I forget the password then how come I connect to IRC with password.

any staff or a member from TT kindly help me.

mrtoke09
02-04-2014, 10:03 PM
irc.p2p-network.net
+7000
#trancetraffic, #trancetraffic.help

ElitUser
02-04-2014, 11:12 PM
This IRC help channel is really bad to provide helping hand to a member if someone's account got hacked. Because this TT help channel need "#trancetraffic.help" register nick with password and email address. So if someone's account got hacked then how come the genuine account holder get connect with TT staff for recovering his/her account back.

anyway, I got my password reset detail to my inbox after 1 hour from the reset time.

Got an Information from TT

There seems to be an issue with emails being received from TranceTraffic by certain email providers such as Gmail.

Please make sure to add '[email protected]' to your email's safe list.

In Gmail:
Settings > Filters > 'Create a new filter' > "From: [email protected]" > 'Create filter with this search' > ' Never send it to Spam' > Create Filter.

When sending out invites to people, please ask them to do the same otherwise they may not receive the required emails to confirm their account