PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska! Has anyone seen it? Is it good?

waprezpaz
02-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Looking for a good movie

IdolEyes787
02-05-2014, 12:41 AM
For me it's one of those movies that people tell themselves that they must like because it smacks of capital A Art , even though deep down they know it's really a bunch of drivel.

My advice,if a film wasn't made on a shoestring and in Black and White and after 1980 and doesn't have the words "Raging Bull" or "Schindler’s List" in the title,run as fast and as far way as you can.

torrentus
02-17-2014, 02:28 PM
I haven't watched them but according to reviews (http://moviescout.tv/stream-nebraska-2013-online.html) and IMDB should be a good movie. Makes sence to watch? Someone watched it?

chasity1313
03-04-2014, 09:06 PM
How do you even get movies off of here anymore ??? been gone for last few months.

Skiz
03-04-2014, 09:11 PM
How do you even get movies off of here anymore ??? been gone for last few months.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/455387-Trying-to-download-NZB-s-READ-THIS

Artemis
03-04-2014, 09:36 PM
For me it's one of those movies that people tell themselves that they must like because it smacks of capital A Art , even though deep down they know it's really a bunch of drivel.

My advice,if a film wasn't made on a shoestring and in Black and White and after 1980 and doesn't have the words "Raging Bull" or "Schindler’s List" in the title,run as fast and as far way as you can.

Yes run away from 'The Good German' as fast as you can, the technical use of the film noir style right down to the 4:3 aspect ratio and the stylistic acting by George Clooney and Cate Blanchett were truly awful to behold. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
03-05-2014, 01:16 PM

Yes run away from 'The Good German' as fast as you can, the technical use of the film noir style right down to the 4:3 aspect ratio and the stylistic acting by George Clooney and Cate Blanchett were truly awful to behold. :unsure:

I claim to be an expert at very few thing ( time travelling, the best ways to befriend squirrels) but I do know a thing or two about movies or as we in the know like to call them,movies.

Stehle
03-05-2014, 08:30 PM
I liked "Nebraska"

(...I cried a the end, though it may have been in part because of the drugs, I still thought it was good.) :alien:

kb240
03-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Saw it, enjoyed it. Artsy or not, the landscape was so bleak I think it would have been worse in color.

Artemis
03-05-2014, 09:38 PM

I claim to be an expert at very few thing ( time travelling, the best ways to befriend squirrels) but I do know a thing or two about movies or as we in the know like to call them,movies.

Since you are good at befriending rodents (no real surprise there) I have a cantankerous marmot, a few pointers would help. :blink: