PDA

View Full Version : Dutch providers seem just as bad with takedowns as U.S providers

cbje34
02-06-2014, 03:33 PM
I have been reading on many threads on several forums that to get around takedowns you need to use a non-usa provider. When the mass takedowns started last year I tested out all the providers I could U.S providers and non usa every signal one of them had issues with td. even tweak. If i was lucky it would take tweak a week or so longer to take something down but it still got taken down. Many people say use programs like couch potato and you can still get them i say that is no answer the beauty of usenet was you could go back a year plus and still be able to get it why not just use torrents if your going to do that? I don't understand why usenet posters just obfuscate the header and don't obfuscate whats inside the archive haven't posters realized by now that bots look inside the archive? The only real solution i can see is for someone to set up a nsp. in Antigua. I would love to hear other peoples thoughts and opinions on this.

piercerseth
02-06-2014, 04:08 PM
The Dutch have BREIN. Anyone who says NL hosted content can't or doesn't get zapped if full of shit.

Plenty of folks obfuscate whole postings, or outright password the sets. Some of these the other posters and I share, a lot we don't. For every copy of Catching Fire you see, there are a dozen you don't. So you CAN go back a year or more. You just need to know where/how to look. Which is a fine tradeoff for how facile things are nowadays.

Do they have datacenters in Antiqua that can handle that kind of bulk traffic and peer? I'm more partial to Seychelles myself.

Zephyer
02-06-2014, 09:53 PM
NZB providers arent that bad in NL... eweka and Sunny are quite good?