PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bloodthane54
02-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Does anyone have any alterantives to NZB???

chalice
02-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Does anyone have any alterantives to NZB???

Why, yes. Let's see.

Your mum, your probable dad, your immediate, yet still intermediate family circle. Your laziness. Politics. Philosophy. Poetry. Mathematics. Senses of humours. Racial intolerance. Starvation. Hermitude. Television. Not being a stupid cunt.

For your second post, your homework will be to respond to my dismissal of your humanity with a post of 500 words or more in your own, wavering voce.

Also, sex. Did I mention sex? Everything else is an alternative to that.

SgtMajor
02-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Must be a serious question (even forgiving the typo of alternative) as the use of 3 question marks fully ensures that this is indeed a very, very serious question.

But I still don't really understand the premise of the question, as serious as it is.

So I find myself typing all these words, when simply, 2 letters would have answered it, err, no.

TheFoX
02-08-2014, 12:35 PM
What is an Alter Antive when it is at home?

Come to think about it, what is an Antive?

bloodthane54
03-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Must say you are a brave fucker on here, probably a five foot nothing in real life. Easy to be so rude when not facing someone eh?the post was merely to achieve the required number of posts to move on and increase access. Try being more civil if you feel the need to reply, shithead!!

Skiz
03-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Must say you are a brave fucker on here, probably a five foot nothing in real life. Easy to be so rude when not facing someone eh?the post was merely to achieve the required number of posts to move on and increase access. Try being more civil if you feel the need to reply, shithead!!

Try the appropriate section if you'd like an honest response.

IdolEyes787
03-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Try the appropriate section if you'd like an honest response.

Don't you mean "less honest" as I think chalice was bang on the money.

IdolEyes787
03-08-2014, 12:48 AM

Also begs the question,why are you deserving of any civility as you are only here apparently to rape the site?

Artemis
03-08-2014, 01:12 AM

Also, why are you deserving of any civility when you and your mates persistently carpetbomb the lounge and not the appropriate section(s) with inane to the point of moronic posts, shithead? :blink:

TheFoX
03-08-2014, 10:55 AM

Nothing like a little criticism to bring out the angry boys, eh?

If you're going to response, at least have the dignity to highlight who you are responding to, rather than leaving it to ambiguity. That way, we'll know who you are offending, rather than taking a shot in the dark.