PDA

View Full Version : NZBRoyalty - sad day

firebirduk
02-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Just went on to check out my regular haunt (NZBRoyalty), only to find they've been taken down by FACT.

No dis-respect to this site, but it never ceased to amaze me the amount of content they had. Will miss the site a lot :(

Anyone else used to use them?

piercerseth
02-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Just went on to check out my regular haunt (NZBRoyalty), only to find they've been taken down by FACT.

No dis-respect to this site, but it never ceased to amaze me the amount of content they had. Will miss the site a lot :(

Anyone else used to use them?

Tell me someone saved a list of Royalty's passwords?

SgtMajor
02-12-2014, 08:15 PM
You only got the password if you downloaded & unrar'd the rar attachment, not a chance anyone will have more than 1% of their passwords.

hippopih
02-12-2014, 09:05 PM
sad day indeed......was recommended this site so here i am

Hole69
02-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Bwahahahaha. Shitty Usenet is finally crumbling. Amazing how this corpse has survived for so long.

pepsimax
02-12-2014, 09:25 PM
hi
yes a sad day but i just found this site and another great site nzbgrabit.sx so i don't think ill miss it to much as they have made me feel really welcome

SgtMajor
02-12-2014, 09:42 PM
We will just have to ensure that we share more of what is out there amongst the places so that all is not lost when a site goes down, so get sharing them nzb files to get more bases covered :)

drokk54
02-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Its like life in general......... new blood will take on from those that have passed............. with new knowledge to take forward........ :ermm:

firebirduk
02-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Bwahahahaha. Shitty Usenet is finally crumbling. Amazing how this corpse has survived for so long.

I love usenet - get to max my connection out downloading stuff :) Used to use torrents before I discovered usenet/nzbs - while that was good, it use to be really frustrating having your downloads trundle along at modem speeds at times or be sat there at 99.9% for days on end. What other alternates are there out there? Sites with direct downloads (mega/rapidshare) don't tend to stay up for too long, and hard to find ftp sites with content that haven't been nuked.

pepsimax
02-12-2014, 09:51 PM
We will just have to ensure that we share more of what is out there amongst the places so that all is not lost when a site goes down, so get sharing them nzb files to get more bases covered :)

i have to say only been on nzbgrabit.sx a few hours and their content is overwhelming.

duke0102
02-12-2014, 09:52 PM

i have to say only been on nzbgrabit.sx a few hours and their content is overwhelming.

You haven't registered just to advertise that have you? lol

pepsimax
02-12-2014, 10:00 PM

You haven't registered just to advertise that have you? lol

no but if it helps people find a new home after the loss of Royalty whats the harm.

duke0102
02-12-2014, 10:02 PM
no but if it helps people find a new home after the loss of Royalty whats the harm.

Yeh, sorry. Just a coincidence.
I see town.ag a lot on usenet, they seem decent enough.

pepsimax
02-12-2014, 10:05 PM

Yeh, sorry. Just a coincidence.
I see town.ag a lot on usenet, they seem decent enough.

yeah i been a member of town a while but not much English stuff as id like

duke0102
02-12-2014, 10:07 PM
yeah i been a member of town a while but not much English stuff as id like

That's fair enough, cheers for the heads up.
Most of what i want gets posted here thankfully :)

02-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Angry letters from FACT to a usenet site just mean we ran with your vip money #dealwithit #youcansuckit

Deathwish
02-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Will indeed miss that site. Hope all is well with the core group of admins and users :D

pepsimax
02-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Will indeed miss that site. Hope all is well with the core group of admins and users :D

things happen and we have to move on

Hole69
02-12-2014, 11:15 PM

I love usenet - get to max my connection out downloading stuff :) Used to use torrents before I discovered usenet/nzbs - while that was good, it use to be really frustrating having your downloads trundle along at modem speeds at times or be sat there at 99.9% for days on end. What other alternates are there out there? Sites with direct downloads (mega/rapidshare) don't tend to stay up for too long, and hard to find ftp sites with content that haven't been nuked.

Private trackers and a seedbox which uploads and downloads at 11MB/s. Modem speeds? HA Far from it. Breadth of content that actually stays up and no dealing with junk files and horrific par files.

Rart
02-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Private trackers and a seedbox which uploads and downloads at 11MB/s. Modem speeds? HA Far from it. Breadth of content that actually stays up and no dealing with junk files and horrific par files.

Yea and by using a seedbox you're not only limited by your own speed (you downloading from the seedbox via FTP), you have the extra overhead of downloading the torrent to your seedbox. It's rather senseless to use seedboxes to claim that you can download files at blistering speeds. :unsure:

piercerseth
02-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Yea and by using a seedbox you're not only limited by your own speed (you downloading from the seedbox via FTP), you have the extra overhead of downloading the torrent to your seedbox. It's rather senseless to use seedboxes to claim that you can download files at blistering speeds. :unsure:

Also, what's that seedbox worth if the tracker gets DDOSed? I don't think either one is inherently superior. Tools in a toolbox.

justlooking
02-13-2014, 02:20 AM

This coming after many sites were DDoS'ed by a kid who lives in his parents' basement. If they were down for a week from that guy's attack, imagine if the copyright people decided to put an end to the trackers.

mright
02-13-2014, 02:45 AM
Yes sad day royalty as i'm still not over loss matrix :(

strygrog
02-13-2014, 03:02 AM
You only got the password if you downloaded & unrar'd the rar attachment, not a chance anyone will have more than 1% of their passwords.

I just cleared out all my old rars from NZBroyalty the other week. Only have 4 sitting in my download folder now and they are pretty old releases and complete BD ISOs. But some here are the ones that repeated a lot. The rest were randomly generated characters.

MonkeySpunkPoweredMoped
nzbroyalty.com100

Wezz
02-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Hello, yes, it's a big loss for me too, I was long time member of nzbroyalty, and felt completely naked after they closed. I've got some last rars from my last downloads from nzbroyalty and I didn't cleared my Sabnzbd cache yet, for one month, so I'll be able to share a little of this huge loss.

craigj
02-13-2014, 11:56 AM
sick as a dog 1st www.nzbz4u.com (http://www.nzbz4u.com) gone I think not been on for 2 to 3 weeks now ,if anyone knows what's going on with them let me no. and now nzbroyalty has gone there dropping like fly's if anyone got any invites spare could let me have one cheers

smogmonsterxx
02-13-2014, 01:56 PM
bad bad day with royalty gone, probably the best of them all, i really hope they come back in another reincarnation.... and let us know eh? I have been using this so its not so bad nzbs.org

Brother_Bedlam
02-13-2014, 02:34 PM
To OP,yeah i used royalty,i loved the site,content,and how easy to use it was.A very sad day for me today. =/

gooseuk
02-13-2014, 02:41 PM
oh no I was with them for years

knuck
02-13-2014, 02:41 PM
Ex member of Royalty & NZBsRus here. Sad indeed to see two great sites down. Haven't had a look around on here yet but looks promising. :)

pezcore
02-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Farewell NZBRoyalty. You will be missed.

greener
02-13-2014, 05:42 PM
sad day RIP

tlowe61
02-13-2014, 07:34 PM
The really problem is making donations. It seems as soon as you donate, they get taken down. And then that makes you more hesitate to donate to the next guy!

DawgNo1
02-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Hi folks, I should probably make my first post in the welcome thread but this is the one that led me here after searching for "nzbroyalty gone?" I just want to join the chorus, i am absolutely gutted too but 'tlowe61' youve got to take a chance, i read about royalty staff closing another site after taking donations, i really dont think this is a con. Just like Matrix it was high on the kill list for been so good, I joined the day matrix went down, I paid my VIP money as I dont have a good upload speed and I can honestly say i got every pennies worth and then some. They certainly didnt close down after i paid my cash, i think youve got to get on the boat early or just take a risk, think how much your saving every time you take a film or music, it wouldnt take long to get your money back, i know theres free ways to do it, i still use torrents but i love the structure of a good nzb site, plus theres the lack of virus plagued files. Thanks for the link to NZBGrabit and if anyone who provided nzb's to Royalty reads this a BIG thanks to you All. :(

piercerseth
02-13-2014, 09:49 PM
The really problem is making donations. It seems as soon as you donate, they get taken down. And then that makes you more hesitate to donate to the next guy!
If you're expecting anything in return (reasonable or not) it kinda ceases to be a donation by definition. It's a gift, something charitable.

A subscription, contract, or any agreement for goods or services is an entirely different animal.

duke0102
02-13-2014, 10:20 PM

If you made the donation the day before or week before the site went down then I understand your feeling but royalty was up for 3 n half years so not a hit and run site really.

SgtMajor
02-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Anybody looking for the weekly MP3 (white cover) it's up on IPT, a torrent site if you needed to ask :)

bilbous
02-13-2014, 11:55 PM
Donated to Matrix then to Royalty and with both of them i got a good feel for the site first and once i started using it on a regular basis I donated. Was a decent run at Royalty and a shame to see it go, now it is time to find another site and get my head around it.

djkilla
02-14-2014, 04:24 AM
I've been through sites disappearing four times now and everytime see others including myself scrambling to find a new home. Glad I found this site. By the way, nzbgrabit.sx and GingaDaddy seem to be great sites also.

belflour
02-14-2014, 07:46 AM
Lame. All decent things come to an end (in the name of decency?).

nzber1ca
02-14-2014, 11:17 AM
I for one will miss all my friends the most. Their all scattered around :( total surprise to me they went under. Liking it so far here just need to get used to the new layout.

SgtMajor
02-14-2014, 11:26 AM
I for one will miss all my friends the most. Their all scattered around :( total surprise to me they went under. Liking it so far here just need to get used to the new layout.

Some of your friends are around here, just under different disguises :P

nzbgrabit.sx isn't bad, just different, but it's easy to share there as well as here, the lesson is not to have just the 1 place to call home these days, spread the love around :D

nzber1ca
02-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Major , I need you to pm me. I can't do anything under title of noob :lol:

SgtMajor
02-14-2014, 11:47 AM
Major , I need you to pm me. I can't do anything under title of noob :lol:

Can't send or receive PMs as a n00b, sorry, I doubt staff will wish to waive any rule as it's such a new thing here, just have to post in the the forums for a while and get to know that here is much more than just a nzb site, indeed some would wish they were never here at all :lol:

nzber1ca
02-14-2014, 11:49 AM
hmmm alright. I don't mind a little vacation for not posting.

TheAce
02-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Anybody looking for the weekly MP3 (white cover) it's up on IPT, a torrent site if you needed to ask :)Its Also on NZBGrabit.sx

maxspadge
02-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Shame to see Royalty go the way of so many sites lately, just gotta keep moving on. One closes another opens hopefully will be here for years to come.

kezz79
02-14-2014, 12:35 PM
Definitely a sad day.:cry1:

ArminVanBuuren
02-14-2014, 01:49 PM
A sad day indeed :( i need to get the hang of the new layout

SgtMajor
02-14-2014, 02:41 PM
:wave: AVB is also here now :thumbsup:

cestampf
02-14-2014, 03:15 PM
R.I.P. NZBRoalty .......I'll miss you!

omwa
02-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Very sad news about royalty. Was a great site:(

Hypatia
02-14-2014, 03:38 PM

what does a shutdown of a piss poor nzb site have to do with Usenet?

strygrog
02-14-2014, 04:23 PM
hmmm alright. I don't mind a little vacation for not posting.

Yay! er1ca is here along with AVB. If either of you see this, I'll support either of you to get you out of n00b status. Find me on AIM, screenname is the same as on here.

anon
02-14-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm trying to work something out for you two. ;)

Fryin
02-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Glad to see us NZBRoalty crew might have a home here :)
I'm so upset about this I may crawl under my house....Thank you for accepting us refugees.....

My god I hope you let my friends post !!!!

Thank You,

Fryin
( Still and always will be NZBRoalty fan )

Rudeman
02-15-2014, 02:43 AM
I was a member of NZBroyalty for several years going to miss them a lot.

poo123
02-15-2014, 03:43 AM
R.I.P good site

Glad they made it here :)

pepsimax
02-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Anybody looking for the weekly MP3 (white cover) it's up on IPT, a torrent site if you needed to ask :)Its Also on NZBGrabit.sx

yes i can second that, nzbgrabit.sx has the white green and bar every week so im happy

polyprop
02-15-2014, 08:41 AM
Yeah it's a shame royalty got taken down one of the best nzb sites there were I was on there for years. I couldn't believe it when I saw the announcement on there site. Like they say all good things come to a end. Any way signed up here. Looks good . Does any one know if the top 40 albums and comps are gonna surface on here. ??

evitt2
02-15-2014, 01:51 PM
yes rip nzbroyalty, great while it was alive

reaperman
02-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Awesome to see ArminVanBuuren and nzber1ca made it here... I wonder how many other refugees from Royalty made it here.... I'm another one :) This looks like a great place to make a new home and I hope it remains here for a long time to come.
Hello everyone.

chaosad77
02-17-2014, 03:29 AM
Awesome to see ArminVanBuuren and nzber1ca made it here... I wonder how many other refugees from Royalty made it here.... I'm another one :) This looks like a great place to make a new home and I hope it remains here for a long time to come.
Hello everyone.

Right there with ya,hope it stays for a while!

stm69
02-17-2014, 06:28 AM
Pretty sad to see NZBRoyalty go. Glad to see some familiar faces although I was but just a lurker. Will check things out here and keep hunting I guess. Xnews and refresh headers is not my idea of fun :)

skunkwerx
02-17-2014, 07:14 AM
I just tried out nzbgrabit.sx per your suggestion. All I can say is...Wow! Many thanks as this looks like a quality site. I've mainly been hanging on to the auto-indexers myself since the demise of newsbin (newsbin2) and nzbmatrix. Always a good idea to have a few in pocket as you never know when the next one goes tits up.

slimsim
02-17-2014, 11:12 AM
another refugee here, good to see some familiar names, i also was very surprised to see nzbroyalty go my pc was playing up so it had been off for two days, even though i did not post a lot i enjoyed reading the chat and getting help when needed

bilbous
02-17-2014, 12:26 PM
I've been through sites disappearing four times now and everytime see others including myself scrambling to find a new home. Glad I found this site. By the way, nzbgrabit.sx and GingaDaddy seem to be great sites also.
Tried a few now but when you get so used to something it always seems a strange way to navigate a site. It was the same when i joined Royalty of Matrix though so think it is more habit than anything else.

Loupou22
02-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Major (Hmmm Really - that was what you chose :) - Armin - Erica - Hello to you all - always a pleasure

You know something, I am getting far to old to go trolling round the internet looking for you people - sigh!

Man I miss the days of T20 Multis that came in the post - or sweeny disks, oh how I miss the simplicity - It wasn't everything of course - but it was always nice to send and receive little parcels of joy every now and then :)

Anyway - glad to see you peeps are all still okay - and Erica - you mean posting machine - any site would be glad to have you :)

regards all - and hopefully keep me in mind if looking to pastures new - god only knows that secret cinema does not fulfil all my needs - just those old parts of my brain that need feeding with days of old and yore :)

chat later and finest wishes

Loupou22

poot1873
02-19-2014, 06:49 PM
I was never a big poster on royalty but had no problems donating after seeing how good it was. Will be happy to do the same here.
Good to see some of the large contributors to royalty now on this site :D

scotteden
02-20-2014, 10:37 AM
Hi,

We was Friends and partners of NZB Royalty, it was so sad to seem them go:(

We have open a new NZB site with a few top uploaders from Royalty.

Only just gone live ,still fixing Bugs etc..

http://nzbeden.co.uk/forum.php

duke0102
02-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi,

You were not partners at all, this I can guarantee.

MrSheen
02-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Hi,

I can also guarantee that! The only think you've done m8 (eden) in posting the lies you have, and all the PM's you've been sending people (maybe an admin here should look into that) is make yourself look like a desperate a-hole with absolutely no respect for the scene, or those that make it happen.

SgtMajor
02-20-2014, 06:56 PM
Hi,

And I'm sure, even just as a friend, Royalty would have mentioned the pitfalls of using a dot co.uk TLD domain name should they have bothered to ask?

DrHannibal
02-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Hi,

No scotteden you are telling Lies about NZB Royalty, you are a vulture circling the Kill site. Why couldnt you just be honest and up front about it, people respect honesty. But then again you should have already known that if were a decent person, shame on you scott.

mikesafl
02-20-2014, 09:00 PM
I was just gonna check out this site but its down what a shame

scotteden
02-20-2014, 10:57 PM
omg!! offering alternative for a NZB site for free.. I was a member on x Royalty for 2 years with a few good freinds on there.
SHOCKED"!"

scotteden
02-20-2014, 11:02 PM
no respect for the scene

What offering a free alternative NZB Forum. unbelievable!

scotteden
02-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Royalty would have mentioned the pitfalls of using a dot co.uk

.com /.co.uk .AU / .sx/ . dont matter with FACT! They find ,they Close , Simples.

I have been on the Usenet scene for years and years.
I respect the NZB scene Bigtime!

MrSheen
02-21-2014, 02:09 AM
Yep m8, your great at quoting, and reposting only the bits that suit you, you never addressed the fact you claim to be a Partner with nzbroyalty, and the reason you can't do that is because YOU ARE A LIAR!!!! misquote, and play games all you want m8, doesn't matter. You are not a friend of NZBroyalty Your a freeloading asshole looking for an easy ride on the back of a superb, but sadly closed site you happened to be a member of... PERIOD. You are NOT in partnership with them, not have you EVER been. You contacted loads of people of this site, and others trying to poach them. You claim to have 3 of NZbroayalty's tops posters coming to your site, and YOUR LYING AGAIN!!!! FFS dood, have some dignity and just crawl back under your rock. And before you start your lies and crap again, you have 22 members, and don't even know how to install a theme on your site. Good luck with it. I will personally enjoy DDOsing the F$^K outta you!

anon
02-21-2014, 02:24 AM
all the PM's you've been sending people (maybe an admin here should look into that)

Whenever this happens, please use the report button. The forum will inform staff so that we can take action. This was only brought to my attention after piercerseth forwarded one such PM and asked someone else to do the same.

MrSheen
02-21-2014, 03:55 AM
all the PM's you've been sending people (maybe an admin here should look into that)

Whenever this happens, please use the report button. The forum will inform staff so that we can take action. This was only brought to my attention after piercerseth forwarded one such PM and asked someone else to do the same.

Your absolutely right, and I do applogise for that. In my defense, I was so angry listening to the lies this person is spouting, I was not thinking straight, but thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

duke0102
02-21-2014, 09:46 AM
no respect for the scene

What offering a free alternative NZB Forum. unbelievable!

Offering an alternative site is perfectly fine and I would usually wish anyone doing so the best of luck but you are advertising your site here with lies and spamming everyone with PMs with more lies.
You PMd me claiming to be a partner of royalty and Armin was going to be posting on your site, unfortunately for you I was talking to both of them at that moment and they said very much the opposite.

Kronvict
02-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Ahh my old royalty buddies :) Everyone seems scattered in different places.

scotteden
02-21-2014, 11:01 AM
If i was name after a can of furniture polish i would be very angry for the rest of my life to, but i do understand!!

Theme? 3 days old>>? lmao! contacted 6 X members, Yeah loads.

Yep m8, your great at quoting, and reposting only the bits that suit you, you never addressed the fact you claim to be a Partner with nzbroyalty, and the reason you can't do that is because YOU ARE A LIAR!!!! misquote, and play games all you want m8, doesn't matter. You are not a friend of NZBroyalty Your a freeloading asshole looking for an easy ride on the back of a superb, but sadly closed site you happened to be a member of... PERIOD. You are NOT in partnership with them, not have you EVER been. You contacted loads of people of this site, and others trying to poach them. You claim to have 3 of NZbroayalty's tops posters coming to your site, and YOUR LYING AGAIN!!!! FFS dood, have some dignity and just crawl back under your rock. And before you start your lies and crap again, you have 22 members, and don't even know how to install a theme on your site. Good luck with it. I will personally enjoy DDOsing the F$^K outta you!

MrSheen
02-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Childish pokes at a Nick don't detract away from the fact, that yet again you have blatently ignored that :-

A) You lied about your Partnership with Royalty
and
B) You lied about having the 3 top uploaders from there coming to you.

So the next post from you should be about those 2 things, and those 2 things only. Or maybe you should just shut up now. At this point your just embarrasing yourself. Nobody could give a crap about you setting a new site up, good luck to you for that, but the lies are what we can't stand.

scotteden
02-21-2014, 06:59 PM
Redbull & bikertyke are top posters on other forums.

technically anyone who invests in a company are technically partners. and with having 3 vip accounts that makes me technically a partner.
I think you need to calm down little one and dont tell me to shut up.

Childish pokes at a Nick don't detract away from the fact, that yet again you have blatently ignored that :-

A) You lied about your Partnership with Royalty
and
B) You lied about having the 3 top uploaders from there coming to you.

So the next post from you should be about those 2 things, and those 2 things only. Or maybe you should just shut up now. At this point your just embarrasing yourself. Nobody could give a crap about you setting a new site up, good luck to you for that, but the lies are what we can't stand.

drokk54
02-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Anybody looking for the weekly MP3 (white cover) it's up on IPT, a torrent site if you needed to ask :)

Thanks for the info you lovely boi..! The WHITE Weeklies are GREAT!

NZBGrabit
02-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Scott Eden has been pouching on Grabit and has had 10 Accounts banned on multiple proxy ips with multiple emails i suggest you ban him FST Admins.

Usernames:

se1975_uk3
se1975_2
se1975_uk
Custard
se1975
scottyboy1
Emphasising
Emphasising1
ditto
scotteden

scotteden
02-21-2014, 09:50 PM
you stole over £60 from 3 accounts?

Explain that??

Scott Eden has been pouching on Grabit and has had 9 Accounts banned on multiple proxy ips with multiple emails i suggest you ban him FST Admins.

Usernames:

se1975_uk3
se1975_2
se1975_uk
Custard
se1975
scottyboy1
Emphasising
ditto
scotteden

SgtMajor
02-21-2014, 10:16 PM

Thanks for the info you lovely boi..! The WHITE Weeklies are GREAT!

For torrent lovers they had it first again this week :woot:

For nzb lovers it was nzbgrabit a short time later.

Horses for courses.

Scott Eden has been pouching on Grabit and has had 10 Accounts banned on multiple proxy ips with multiple emails i suggest you ban him FST Admins.

Usernames:

se1975_uk3
se1975_2
se1975_uk
Custard
se1975
scottyboy1
Emphasising
Emphasising1
ditto
scotteden

:lol: Not entirely original thinking there :D

And anyone with basic search tools on domain name ownership might wonder who & what that domain is registered to :whistling

I know being totally hidden on the internet is nigh on impossible, but I do like a modicum of security, as anybody searching my IP on sites I use will testify to :yup:

Rart
02-21-2014, 10:20 PM
technically anyone who invests in a company are technically partners. and with having 3 vip accounts that makes me technically a partner.

You... don't know what partner means.

I would suggest getting a better grasp of the English language before attempting to explain it to others.

duke0102
02-21-2014, 11:27 PM

I would suggest getting a better grasp of the English language before attempting to explain it to others.

No he's right, I bought kettle from Tesco's once and now the CEO asks me into the meetings all the time :)
But in all seriousness, his statement technically makes him an idiot because I'm going to repeat the word technically a few times or at least until you start believing me.... technically.

TheAce
02-21-2014, 11:43 PM

Explain that??

Scott Eden has been pouching on Grabit and has had 9 Accounts banned on multiple proxy ips with multiple emails i suggest you ban him FST Admins.

Usernames:

se1975_uk3
se1975_2
se1975_uk
Custard
se1975
scottyboy1
Emphasising
ditto
scottedenNot that you deserved the Refund After making 12 Accounts ,But all 3 Of those Accounts which were far less that £60 Were Refunded then BANNED Along with your other 9 Poaching Accounts.
We can always post a copy of your Transaction Record Even though you claimed the other accounts had nothing to do with you.
Even more Falsehoods from this guy how many more or how many others.

scotteden
02-22-2014, 01:04 AM
Tom, you better get back to Tesco's, We all know you work there,
and parking your silver fiesta in the disabled space just cos you work there.

END! was fun while it lasted.

No he's right, I bought kettle from Tesco's once and now the CEO asks me into the meetings all the time :)
But in all seriousness, his statement technically makes him an idiot because I'm going to repeat the word technically a few times or at least until you start believing me.... technically.

the_nephrops
02-22-2014, 02:14 AM
i thinking i'm the only one in here that didn't knew nzbroyalty...

TSO
02-22-2014, 08:56 AM
i thinking i'm the only one in here that didn't knew nzbroyalty...

lol
Funny I got asked to join as well umm????

NZBGrabit
02-22-2014, 11:18 AM

Explain that??

i will explain you purchased 3 accounts and you did this to try and go undetected but we have a great team and server defences that watch out for suspicious ****s like you. and for the £60 can you not count you purchased 3 accounts all were £11.50 each. thats £34.50. I refunded one of them straight out then the other was aawaiting funds to process the refund and the 3rd was going be done as well but you think you can put in 2 disputes regarding us banning you

I purchased 3 VIP accounts with this internet company and after 24 hours they banned me from accessing my account and have not answered any of my emails requesting an explanation and have only refunded 1 of my payments. They still have not refunded the other 2. I have submitted tickets with them and they are ignoring my requests. I have also submitted 2 tickets with yourself this one being for the trans number above and I will submitt another ticket for the other payment they have not refunded as well. The 2 emails that the accounts i bought were linked to are

you were banned because you are a scummy little trail of **** and you should be banned from using the whole internet. I have tried to be nice but your spamming up our site and many others with sh** accounts. If you REALLY THINK you were friends of royalty or nzbs in general you would not be doing what your doing.

I personally think you work for FACT or someone of the same intentions as you mentioned them above. and you have got many legit emails and so much money to pay just to stay on the sites poaching uses to a place where you can see there IP's GET a GRIP before someone gets a grip of your neck

TSO
02-22-2014, 11:39 AM
If he was that good why pay anything ask yourself that question?
He seems to be a freeloader a 'want to be'...

mikesafl
02-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Such a scum wants refund yet he got what he paid for which looks like to be able to spam people on that site what a scumbag. Paid 34.50 for all the spamming you did there that was a great deal for you and you probably could write it off on your taxes as advertisement oh wait you probably don't pay any so go play with torrents as no nzb sites will want you.

duke0102
02-22-2014, 12:58 PM
this is fun : hows the silver fiesta?

i said it would work. carry on.

oh, hows the parrot?

Eh? I don't drive let alone a fiesta lmao

And nope, I work in sales not retail lol.

DrHannibal
02-22-2014, 01:27 PM
Just get a life scotteden you unscrupulous Oaf, instead of slinging Mud hoping it will stick, Why not put all that effort and Malice in to building a decent site for yourself as I'm sure no other site will touch you now you sad Pathetic Little Clown.
What you have wrote about members here is unacceptable and comes across as threatening and Stalker like. There are laws out there to protect the public from nasty little vile stalkers like yourself. I'm sure your mother would be very proud of your action, I doubt it as you were obviously created in a Petri Dish like all lower forms of life, like the Bacteria you are.
Ewwww You nasty to the Core Boy.

MrSheen
02-22-2014, 02:43 PM
If he paid Nzbgrabit, then they should have a name and address for him. If he carries on with his stupidity, just post it up :)

anon
02-22-2014, 05:47 PM
If he paid Nzbgrabit, then they should have a name and address for him. If he carries on with his stupidity, just post it up :)

Please don't. Absolutely no posting of anyone's personal information is allowed here, no matter who does it or whose details they are. That's a very low thing to do by itself, and remember anyone can read these forums. You never know what they might do with it.

mikesafl
02-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Can think of alot of things to do with it lol

NZBGrabit
02-22-2014, 07:54 PM

Please don't. Absolutely no posting of anyone's personal information is allowed here, no matter who does it or whose details they are. That's a very low thing to do by itself, and remember anyone can read these forums. You never know what they might do with it.

This would never happen so dont worry about that.

nzber1ca
02-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Let me add a note for everyone who thinks I'm posting. I'm currently on long time vacation. I have tried out several sites out their but I don't like the layouts so I'm stepping down until further notice. Those handful of people who know where I'm at feel free to drop a line. NO PUBLIC/PRIVATE SITE HAS ME! END OF STORY!!!!!!!!

MrSheen
02-24-2014, 02:46 AM

I agree with you totally, and wholeheartedly.. When he posted up what he thought was Dukes real name. that was LOW! When he then went on to pretend he had personal info on Duke, and where he worked.. THAT WAS LOW!

When I said if he carried on acting the maggot, nzbgrabit could post his info, that was obviously just a "shut the f&£k up and die" statement to the idiot in question, but it should be a matter of record here, that he did try to put up personal info about a person before that. If people want to sign up to that assholes site and entrust thier info to person, then good luck to them. They will need it!

anon
02-24-2014, 02:51 AM
he did try to put up personal info about a person before that.

This is true. That particular post was reported for it and summarily deleted by a moderator.

kulysses
02-24-2014, 03:20 AM
I would not worry a "new" iteration of NZBRoy will be back. The side had a huge base that paid. a real need is there for this type of site.

firebirduk
02-25-2014, 09:00 PM
I would not worry a "new" iteration of NZBRoy will be back. The side had a huge base that paid. a real need is there for this type of site.

Just hope I find out where that is. Still missing nzbroyalty, nowhere else seems to be the same after being there.

SgtMajor
02-25-2014, 09:09 PM

Just hope I find out where that is. Still missing nzbroyalty, nowhere else seems to be the same after being there.

www.nzbgrabit.sx (open & free to sign up) is as good if not better than Royalty, and 100s of ex-Royalty members are now there, give it a go, you won't know till you try :)

MysticRiffs
02-26-2014, 12:14 AM
G'day, guys. :) Looks like that brief farce is over. Ex-Royalty myself. Was Elite VIP, but only a for a couple months before last call. Just long enough to not feel ripped off. :) Some of you will know me from either nzbgrabit or here, and I can say, I genuinely enjoy being at both places, so the greater part of the impact of Royalty's closure was lessened.

Anyone who wants to lessen any further potential impact really needs more arrows in their quivers, and look for sites that have both some longevity to them, and a decent sized user base, as no community will stay around an untrustworthy site. No two sites are the same, either, so this is yet another reason to be registered in more than one place.

So, on behalf of everyone (I don't remember it being said in this particular thread (yes, I read the whole bloody thing! lolololol) so apologies if I missed it) here, welcome, Royalists, and enjoy your new homes, wherever they may ultimately be. :)

MrSheen
02-26-2014, 02:50 AM
Pretty low guys! this is a Goodbye to NZbRoyalty thread, not advertise your crappy site thread! Grabit?? Don't make me laugh!!!

is as good if not better than Royalty

Your on something stong like heroin! Grabbit!! lol... What a joke!

Bottom line! Stop advertising your shitty, crappy sites in this thread. There are other threads for that. Stop being desperate attention seeking whores, and SHUP THE F£^K UP! Nobody cares about you, or your egos.... Sheesh!!! Have some dignity! Your as bad as that prick Scott Eden FFS!, and before you point it out to me, I know you've got over 5000 posts, doesn't mean your wise, just means you talk a lot!

mjmacky
02-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Pretty low guys! this is a Goodbye to NZbRoyalty thread, not advertise your crappy site thread! Grabit?? Don't make me laugh!!!

Without speaking toward advertising initiatives, I'd simply like to point out that trying to keep a thread dedicated to sending farewells to a website deserves only the highest ridicule. You realize that websites aren't yet sentient, right?

IdolEyes787
02-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Without speaking toward advertising initiatives, I'd simply like to point out that trying to keep a thread dedicated to sending farewells to a website deserves only the highest ridicule. You realize that websites aren't yet sentient, right?

I think you are mistaken about the intent of this thread.It's not so much about mourning a website but rather more about ascertaining which of the people they pretend know from NZBRoyalty are registered here so that they can assumingly get together and not post or something.

Btw before you attempt to come back with some pithy remark,I should tell you that I've research the whole thing so I know(KNOW!!) that it's true.

OK,maybe not the ghey Rart type of research where I look up stuff and check facts before coming to conclusions,but research nonetheless and for the record,far less time consuming in the wild conjecture sort of way that I am fond of.:)

Was Elite VIP....

You say that in a convincing serious sort of way that belies the fact that "Elite VIP" is just a conglomeration of words that someone of dubious character put together to lure people out of their time and/or money.

megabyteme
02-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Was Elite VIP....

You say that in a convincing serious sort of way that belies the fact that "Elite VIP" is just a conglomeration of words that someone of dubious character put together to lure people out of their time and/or money.

I believe the street term is "grifting", or "grooming"- dependent mainly on whether they touched his wallet or his boy parts. :idunno:

MysticRiffs
02-26-2014, 10:55 PM

is as good if not better than Royalty

Your on something stong like heroin! Grabbit!! lol... What a joke!

Bottom line! Stop advertising your shitty, crappy sites in this thread. There are other threads for that. Stop being desperate attention seeking whores, and SHUP THE F£^K UP! Nobody cares about you, or your egos.... Sheesh!!! Have some dignity! Your as bad as that prick Scott Eden FFS!, and before you point it out to me, I know you've got over 5000 posts, doesn't mean your wise, just means you talk a lot!

If ever there was a way to get people to take you seriously, that wasn't it. :cool:

The people involved on the ex-site are quite sentient (mostly). When people are mentioning the website, they're speaking to the entire community that belonged to that website. As an aside, SkyNet just copy/pasted what you said, so I'm pretty sure you're screwed when the machines take over.

I think you are mistaken about the intent of this thread.It's not so much about mourning a website but rather more about ascertaining which of the people they pretend know from NZBRoyalty are registered here so that they can assumingly get together and not post or something.

Btw before you attempt to come back with some pithy remark,I should tell you that I've research the whole thing so I know(KNOW!!) that it's true.

OK,maybe not the ghey Rart type of research where I look up stuff and check facts before coming to conclusions,but research nonetheless and for the record,far less time consuming in the wild conjecture sort of way that I am fond of.:)

Was Elite VIP....

lolololololol I watched that space for years, and eventually caved and forked over the dosh. :D

I believe the street term is "grifting", or "grooming"- dependent mainly on whether they touched his wallet or his boy parts. :idunno:

I can point to the place where the bad man touched me. It was on my wallet. :cool:

SgtMajor
02-26-2014, 11:24 PM
No-one is forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to, this is FileSharingTalk after all, where if a filesharing place closes and a similar one is an option and open, then why not let others know, all opinions are valid and no one opinion is more valid than others, you can sign up and have it as a tool in your toolbox, use it as frequent or as infrequent as you wish to, it's all an option up to the individual's own choosing. There is nothing wrong in having options and recommending options in whatever thread that may happen to be, and this thread is as good as any here :)

Have a nice day.

megabyteme
02-27-2014, 12:30 AM
www.nzbgrabit.sx (http://www.nzbgrabit.sx) (open & free to sign up) is as good if not better than Royalty, and 100s of ex-Royalty members are now there, give it a go, you won't know till you try :)

Considering Scott Eden's sliminess and his connection to this site, unless you've got some financial motivation, how can you recommend this? Something seems off. :ermm:

What is your connection to nzbgrabit?

*****EDIT- MY MISTAKE HERE. IT SEEMS NEITHER SgtMajor NOR ScottEden ( :sick: ) HAVE ANY CONNECTION TO NZBGRABIT. APOLOGIES FOR MY CONFUSION.*****

firebirduk
02-27-2014, 08:01 PM
I stumbled across nzbgrabit a few hours after royalty went down. It's the best alternate I've found to royalty so far, people have been friendly and made me feel welcome.

NZBGrabit
02-27-2014, 09:25 PM
www.nzbgrabit.sx (http://www.nzbgrabit.sx) (open & free to sign up) is as good if not better than Royalty, and 100s of ex-Royalty members are now there, give it a go, you won't know till you try :)

Considering Scott Eden's sliminess and his connection to this site, unless you've got some financial motivation, how can you recommend this? Something seems off. :ermm:

megabyteme Scott Eden has no connection to NZBGrabit if you read this thread correctly you would see that he was spamming NZBGrabit and trying to poach members / staff. he had 13 accounts banned. so why would he be connected to us ? also SgtMajor is giving his personal opinion on what he thinks of Grabit he has no financial motivation with us what so ever.

megabyteme
02-27-2014, 09:34 PM

megabyteme Scott Eden has no connection to NZBGrabit if you read this thread correctly you would see that he was spamming NZBGrabit and trying to poach members / staff. he had 13 accounts banned. so why would he be connected to us ? also SgtMajor is giving his personal opinion on what he thinks of Grabit he has no financial motivation with us what so ever.

That makes more sense. I am not a regular in the NZB section, and was mistaken that SE was poaching for NZBGrabit. My sincere apologies to you and SgtMajor. :blushing:

I will make a note on my last post stating my error so that no one becomes confused, as well. :)

mjmacky
02-27-2014, 11:27 PM
The people involved on the ex-site are quite sentient (mostly). When people are mentioning the website, they're speaking to the entire community that belonged to that website. As an aside, SkyNet just copy/pasted what you said, so I'm pretty sure you're screwed when the machines take over.

Are all those members on death row or something?

mjmacky
02-27-2014, 11:29 PM

I probably didn't even read the thread title let alone the thread, so put that in your pipe and clean it out with a cheap, reliable solvent.

blake33
02-27-2014, 11:44 PM
The loss of Royalty site was almost as devastating as when nzbmatrix closed. Grateful to be still have this site available.

user3240
02-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Sorry Blake, but I don't look at it that way. It was a small group of decent fellows. Unfortunately , they did the same thing Kere did. They pass coded everything. u4all.EU has never pass coded anything. They no longer taking new members. The groups that pass code their uploads leave Terabytes of useless posts when and if they shut down. To me that violates the spirit of Usenet.

02-28-2014, 01:44 PM
kere did not pass code

nntpjunkie
02-28-2014, 08:09 PM
The groups that pass code their uploads leave Terabytes of useless posts when and if they shut down. To me that violates the spirit of Usenet.

^This.

user3240
03-01-2014, 09:37 PM
kere did not pass code

I thought they passcoded some video games but I could be wrong.

garjac
03-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Have to agree with you all. it was a sad day when they closed, i was a member from the begin and vip elite.
Hope all goes well on here.

snickson
03-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Hi there. Is there anyway at all to get the pass code for any of the stuff from NZBRoyalty?? I downloaded 38gb of nip/tuck just to be stuck with a rar pass needed. In south africa, some of us still stuck with capped internet so its a massive waste for us. if anyone could help, I'd be grateful.

*My bad!! will post this in the passwords request sticky*

gazzaflem
03-11-2014, 04:10 PM
do you think nzb is dead???

yeseye
03-12-2014, 01:38 AM
No not dead. its like a pheonix always rises from the ashes. R.I.P royalty, long live usenet.

usersname
03-13-2014, 10:25 AM

WTF?? One site shuts down and all of a sudden Usenet is dead? Give it a rest FFS!! And do some Research!

bikertyke
03-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Ex long term member and uploader on Royalty. Was sad to see it go. i now share on nzbgrabit so feel free to use any of the bikertyke uploads or NZBs guys.

bikertyke
03-13-2014, 04:36 PM

Just found this site, your right we are well spread out now.

A sad day indeed :( i need to get the hang of the new layout

Hi mate
Just found the site. how are you

piercerseth
03-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Ex long term member and uploader on Royalty. Was sad to see it go. i now share on nzbgrabit so feel free to use any of the bikertyke uploads or NZBs guys.
Welcome to the site. Feel free to hop on the nzb section and post if you like. The interface is nice and minimal.

bikertyke
03-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the site. Feel free to hop on the nzb section and post if you like. The interface is nice and minimal.

Thanks, gonna find my way round, looks easy enough tho
Seen a few i know on here as well.

okokok1
03-15-2014, 02:27 AM
after so many sites have flamed out, atleast this one is still going strong

Spanner79
03-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Hi,

Will introduce myself as a previous user of NZBRoyalty having read through this thread with interest and good to see AVB, Er1ka, Bikertyke, Duke et al.

I was a donated member and the way I see it for all the help, assistance and great content I got for the cost of 2 Blu Rays on the high street I think it was deal of the century despite how long it lasted. I want stuff on demand and I want it immediately and this site gave me the ability to do that. Anyone in the UK will know that with the demise of the high street media outlets its actually quite hard to get hold of anything same day that is outside of the top 20 chart without having to wait from Amazon etc.

I would love to find another site like NZB Royalty that is not an indexer, they are OK but I loved the flow of the old site.

I just tried that NZBGrabit.sx and I get a Parallels Web Server Page. Any ideas?

Look forward to catching up with friends old and new and thanks to the mods for the opportunity to discuss matters like this.

Cordially,

Spanner

firebirduk
03-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Hi,

I just tried that NZBGrabit.sx and I get a Parallels Web Server Page. Any ideas?

Try http://www.nzbgrabit.cz/ - they've moved...

pepsimax
03-18-2014, 06:41 PM

yes nzbgrabit have moved to a new address its now http://www.nzbgrabit.cz

piercerseth
03-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Wait, what was that address again? :P

orokach
03-18-2014, 09:20 PM
news hosting works for me for years.
my connection seems to be the bottle neck.
not them.

DSun101
03-18-2014, 11:24 PM
Hmm, apparently I missed NZBRoyality completely lol. nzbgrabit seems nice thou. Shame every time a site goes down thou. I feel like you have to jump around constantly these days.

HippoDan
03-19-2014, 05:44 PM
When will somebody just take my $100/month for a legitimate all you can eat download/streaming plan???? The music industry is finally getting it at least.

For now I'll try out nzbgrabit.cz

valhalla
03-21-2014, 10:55 PM
grabit great site been there a while now

JS_racer
03-22-2014, 11:25 AM
missing NZBRoyality, was a great go to.

ttinkerer
03-28-2014, 02:50 AM
Another refugee from NZBRoyalty. Was definitely a great site.

Hoping that this site or nzbgrabit.cz works out as well.

liurr90
04-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Man all of my top NZB sites are going down one by one... sad day indeed :(

Ruger
04-05-2014, 12:13 AM
I was a member and when they just vaporized it took me a week to find out that they weren't coming back...was a sad day...the only good thing is that when one fades to black another pops up somewhere else.... Freedom will prevail.... :cheers:

DngrMs
04-07-2014, 11:47 AM
The groups that pass code their uploads leave Terabytes of useless posts when and if they shut down. To me that violates the spirit of Usenet.

This pretty much sums it up, how did this thread reach 16 pages? The first page should have been filled with "good riddance" comments.

BTW - I bet you're all a little bit wet that I'm back.

user3240
04-07-2014, 09:20 PM

This pretty much sums it up, how did this thread reach 16 pages? The first page should have been filled with "good riddance" comments.

Agreed! I never even mentioned that index. It was very small with pass coded releases.

firebirduk
04-09-2014, 08:43 AM
I thought it was quite a good site (still missing it), the amount of content on there was amazing. You could go on there and easily queue up several hundred gigs worth of stuff to download. The movie packs section was great - you could look for your favorite actress / theme and download complete sets of films for them.

Passwords were annoying, but if you were a member you could get them easily enough, so was never an issue. Lots of other sites use password releases, so not like it was just them. True, those posts are just sitting there on usenet servers and of little use to anyone, but the same could be said with non-password files with names such as dkfhjskdhfjksdhfjskhfhs.rar - unless you were a member of the site that the poster put it up on you wouldn't necessarily know what it was unless you downloaded the while thing and looked for yourself.

devz3ro
04-16-2014, 01:00 AM
Still don't understand why they are attacking index sites, the content is on the Usenet servers...

It's like hosting a site telling you where the drug dealers are to get drugs.

piercerseth
04-17-2014, 09:58 PM
It's like hosting a site telling you where the drug dealers are to get drugs. IANAL, but that sounds an awful lot like criminal facilitation. Authorities frown on that too (unless you're an MD or big pharma).

Indexer siteops need to cease being the lowest hanging fruit. Simple. Discretion would go a long way towards that. If you're being served papers/tough guy visitors at your home you seriously fucked up. Don't be this guy: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24449861