PDA

View Full Version : is there a name for this?

Mr. Mulder
02-14-2014, 09:41 AM
for when you go for a banging shit at work or where ever, sit down only to have your nob inconveniently rub the front inside porcelain of the bowl, then get angry realizing that thousands of other nobs have touched that very same part of the toilet and find you are forced to manually hold your nob back so the porcelain grazing doesn't continue for the duration of your visit?

is there a common name for this? I google'd angry nob touching with no avail :eyebrows:

megabyteme
02-14-2014, 09:49 AM
I think that's how you catch ghey. :fear:

Mr. Mulder
02-14-2014, 09:57 AM
but i just got rid of it! :kiss:

sj2478waetk
02-14-2014, 02:11 PM
Obviously a problem only shared with our more - ahem - well-endowed members. Go run around in the snow first, that might help mitigate things.

SgtMajor
02-14-2014, 02:47 PM
So let me get this straight, you had to explain to the mrs how you got shit on your nob after leaving the mens toilets and that's the best you could come up with, ohkaay.

mjmacky
02-14-2014, 02:53 PM
is there a common name for this? I google'd angry nob touching with no avail :eyebrows:

Turn to German for things like these

I believe you're referring to Schwänzetoilettenschüsselberühren.

Mr. Mulder
02-14-2014, 03:48 PM
So let me get this straight, you had to explain to the mrs how you got shit on your nob after leaving the mens toilets and that's the best you could come up with, ohkaay.

don't tell me you've never warmed up a poo in the microwave that you found out in the street, smuggled it into a cubical and just completely gone to town on it.

megabyteme
02-14-2014, 05:30 PM

Never, NEVER, EVAR! Google "German" and "shit"- especially on Valentines day. :no:

Artemis
02-14-2014, 08:23 PM

Never, NEVER, EVAR! Google "German" and "shit"- especially on Valentines day. :no:

how about arrogant + squarehead + polarbear + German + shit ? :naughty:

zerogre
02-15-2014, 12:20 AM

Do you get a brown barrel roll? :p

TheFoX
02-15-2014, 11:33 AM
for when you go for a banging shit at work or where ever, sit down only to have your nob inconveniently rub the front inside porcelain of the bowl, then get angry realizing that thousands of other nobs have touched that very same part of the toilet and find you are forced to manually hold your nob back so the porcelain grazing doesn't continue for the duration of your visit?

Bog Brush.

Artemis
02-15-2014, 12:24 PM
Muldy, it isn't all angry and red and itchy 'down there' and really painful to pee (like alot more than normal) by any chance? :blink:

Toomastah
02-15-2014, 01:05 PM
It feels disgusting when it happens . Even at my own toilet at home already....Maybe remodel the toiletbowl and make a little extra space .: )

megabyteme
02-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Muldy, it isn't all angry and red and itchy 'down there' and really painful to pee (like alot more than normal) by any chance? :blink:

Hopefully, his new woman will buy his story of, "Caught it off the toilet at work. I swear."

Biggles
02-22-2014, 01:25 PM
Always have a packet of wet wipes and a bottle of Dettox to hand. This way one's favourite member can nestle against pristine porcelain

chalice
02-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Don't shite in work. Problem solved. Have you not got filing cabinets for this kinda thing?

Riptide
02-22-2014, 05:24 PM
I had this happen once. Totally grossed me out. I wondered if I would contract something from it so I did a google search. Believe it or not you aren't the first one to have your junk graze the inside of a bowl or seat. Google says you will be OK. You have at least 90 days to live.

bigboab
02-24-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't envy you the predicament. If you still stay in the Brighton area it is not advisable to ask your local councillor if they can make a space for your cock in the public toilets. It reminds me of two large Americans pissing into the river Ayr from the new bridge. One said 'Man this water is cold! The other replied 'Yeah and it's deep too.:rolleyes: