PDA

View Full Version : De La Soul Back catalogue FREE for 25hrs

huejardon
02-14-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi Guys,

Some of you may have heard. 80's and 90's group De La Soul are giving away their Entire back catalogue for free (Download). There have been problems for them getting their music onto iTunes due to a lot of the samples they used not being properly licensed. So to allow Fans and New fans to be able to appreciate theys older stuff, they are giving it away for 25hrs from 4pm GMT today.

Check out their website for more details.:w00t:

stuff
02-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the headsup, been a big fan of De La Soul

chalice
02-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Fantastic. I think I have it in a landfill site if anyone one can be intrepid enough to mine it out? It's on a clunky, prehistoric hard drive. Prolly about 40 gigs.

Get yourself a shovel. Your neighbour's will do, you filthy gypsy and get to shoveling. Vague co-ordinates available on request. You can't miss it. It's labeled 'Wank Shite. Hide From Wife When Intoxicated. File under pish'. Yours free of charge.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Thanks but if it's all the same to you I'm going to wait until someone with real talent grows old and desperate and resorts to this type of sad publicity stunt.
Hopefully Dylan or Bowie or somebody like that will fall on hard times and then woo-hoo.