PDA

View Full Version : sky tv ad about survival expert being chased..... help please..

sadsack
02-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi all,

I watched a very short clip about a new show coming to sky tv about some survival expert (not grylls or mears) being chased by some army guys with helicopters..... I wasn't to sure what the point behind the program is supposed to be, but it looked quite good..... now the only problem is.... I CANT REMEMBER THE BLOODY NAME... lol .... so come on guys, cos i've got sick of looking at stories of grylls and mears.

all I know was that it was supposed to be starting either yesterday or tonight. I've gone right through sky's online tv guide but I didn't have any luck. (It was something about this guy who has to evade capture using his wits while also being chased by dogs as well).

Thanks chaps for any help

sadsack...

----------------------
please don't tell me it's survivorman..... cos the clip i saw said it was a new show.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Sounds like Lone Target (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3432424/)

I watched an episode and it was pretty underwhelming.Not to mention like most "reality" shows there wasn't much reality in it.

sadsack
02-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Thanks IdolEyes787,

Yep that look to be the one, admittedly I did only see about 15-20 seconds,....... It's great how they can make something look so good in such a short time, I'm assuming I must have seen the best 15-20 seconds of the show then? lol

I might see if I can lay my hands on a hd source and see what all the hype is about.

Appreciate the info IdolEyes787..... cheers.
sadsack.