02-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Yeah, it's next to my kitchen.

Rart
02-20-2014, 05:00 PM

So you're of the feminine disposition?

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 05:16 PM
That was more than a tad sexist.I'd probably be upset if I wasn't so busy vacuuming and doing the laundry.

megabyteme
02-20-2014, 05:18 PM

I though all Asians were born with the desire to own a restaurant*. :idunno:

*Many are forced to give up on their one true dream and settle on Asian grocery, area rugs, wholesale carnival prizes, and/or noisy muffler shops. :console:

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 05:28 PM
As a proud Chinese woman,I resent that.

megabyteme
02-20-2014, 05:31 PM
As a proud Chinese woman,I resent that.

If you really were, you'd know women have no reason to be proud. :no:

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Certainly not your wife,anyway.

Rart
02-20-2014, 05:40 PM

*Many are forced to give up on their one true dream and settle on Asian grocery, area rugs, wholesale carnival prizes, and/or noisy muffler shops. :console:

I think you're confusing us with Indians. And no I don't really consider Indians to be Asians. They're off doing their own thing.

megabyteme
02-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Certainly not your wife,anyway.

:ermm: Well, at least she's not Canadian* Asian.

*Stricken for redundancy.

megabyteme
02-20-2014, 05:42 PM
I think you're confusing us with Indians. And no I don't really consider Indians to be Asians. They're off doing their own thing.

Now you've crossed the line. I, for one, will not stand by and allow you to pick on the retarded. Shame on you. :angry:

Skiz
02-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Years ago we had a shout box that was fun, but the 20 dollar thread came along and thats essentially the same thing only better.

Artemis
02-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Years ago we had a shout box that was fun, but the 20 dollar thread came along and thats essentially the same thing only better.

You do know yon spastic has gone, never to return to read the fred don't you?

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 08:13 PM
It was the "need two posts" and all three of them are essentially "Hello" that gave it away,wasn't it?

IdolEyes787
05-14-2015, 08:33 PM

You do know yon spastic has gone, never to return to read the fred don't you?

Jesus Crickey he's FST crew now.Which basically shoots in the foot any thought that's a position of respect.

At this time I'd also like to give a shout out to Art if in fact he's still alive and is merely being traitorous and not dead.:wave:

megabyteme
05-14-2015, 11:02 PM
At this time I'd also like to give a shout out to Art if in fact he's still alive and is merely being traitorous and not dead.:wave:

I sent him a PM a while back. No response. Upsidedown Winter is coming, though...

shaina
05-15-2015, 03:23 AM
That was more than a tad sexist.I'd probably be upset if I wasn't so busy vacuuming and doing the laundry.

I hope you got a tan first to make it look legit , or had your eyes pinned a little slanted :whistling

shaina
05-15-2015, 03:31 AM

Philippino's have it down to a science in Canada ...
They get sponsored to work in domestics in homes (taking care of kids and clean the house , and light cooking) , then they get there landed status papers to live as Canadian citizens , and then they take all the jobs in Hospitals and Wal-Mart's. They have it down pack here......:yup:

shaina
05-15-2015, 03:39 AM
Now you've crossed the line. I, for one, will not stand by and allow you to pick on the retarded. Shame on you. :angry:

Why don't you compare Jehovah Witnesses and Jews for Jesus?? or is it Jesus for Jews??:idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-15-2015, 07:46 PM
[
They get sponsored to work in domestics in homes (taking care of kids and clean the house , and light cooking) ,:yup:

I'm of the firm belief that if you aren't willing to take care of your own home or your own family then you don't deserve them.
I'm pretty sure that human hstory proves me right on this point but then I'm pretty sure about everything that doesn't involve punctuation. :mellow:

megabyteme
05-15-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm of the firm belief that if you aren't willing to take care of your own home or your own family then you don't deserve them.
I'm pretty sure that human hstory proves me right on this point but then I'm pretty sure about everything that doesn't involve punctuation. :mellow:

I agree with you when it comes to personal care of children. Nannies only serve to alienate the children from the would-be parents.

However, unless you want to roll modern society back to the 1800's (1975 in Canadian years), there are a number of conveniences that don't make one any less of a homemaker. Do you want to grow all your own food? Might be nice, but not necessarily feasible for most people. Do all your home maintenance including sawing up whole trees to make lumber? How much can the average person do on their own automobiles? Does that make them unfit for parenthood?

If people can afford to have someone do basic cleaning of their house, I don't think less of them for it. People should know how, regardless. Same for cooking basic meals.

Skiz
05-15-2015, 08:30 PM
I was wonderin do yall have a chat room

No. We used to have a shout box, but of course to this sites credit, it was widely abused and removed. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
05-15-2015, 08:43 PM
I agree with you when it comes to personal care of children. Nannies only serve to alienate the children from the would-be parents.

However, unless you want to roll modern society back to the 1800's (1975 in Canadian years), there are a number of conveniences that don't make one any less of a homemaker. Do you want to grow all your own food? Might be nice, but not necessarily feasible for most people. Do all your home maintenance including sawing up whole trees to make lumber? How much can the average person do on their own automobiles? Does that make them unfit for parenthood?

If people can afford to have someone do basic cleaning of their house, I don't think less of them for it. People should know how, regardless. Same for cooking basic meals.

I think at this point we both know that you're basically Rart just with a better haircut.

Don't bother asking me what that means because at this point I think we both know that I have no idea.

shaina
05-15-2015, 11:04 PM
[
They get sponsored to work in domestics in homes (taking care of kids and clean the house , and light cooking) ,:yup:

So then..... what you are saying about husband and wife that have to work to support there family (I am not a good example of this ) and they leave there kids with there parents (when they are not in school or pre school) shouldn't have procreated ??
I don't disagree with you , just sometimes you have no choice...
And what is wrong with a Pilipino women or a women from Jamaica raising your kids ?? It gives them rhythm and couture :yahoo:

(I had a nanny booked for 2 weeks , and we threw her out the 2nd day she arrived )