PDA

View Full Version : [TRANSFORMERS] From which of the 3 movies is this scene?

Keyser_Jose
02-20-2014, 03:41 AM
Hey,

1+ year ago I saw a trailer of one of the Transformers movies on YT and was really impressed by the vfx and stunts.

The scene:
It had a scene where in a city with busy traffic, they were riding their motorcycles out off the back of a truck and racing between the cars.
They were wearing black leather suits, and riding black motorcycles. (If my memory is no playing trick with me.)

I never downloaded the movie and now that I want to, I can't remember the name and I can't find the trailer on YT. :unsure: :rolleyes:
And it also turns out that there are 3 movies.
(But for now I'm only interested in this particular movie, because Transformers Trilogy nzb's all seem to be passworded for some reason. And not all 3 are available separately without password.)

So, which of the 3 has this scene in it?

Transformers (2007)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

Cheers

piercerseth
02-20-2014, 04:20 AM
:blink:

You're like the anons on /gif/ who beg for sauce.

Keyser_Jose
02-20-2014, 12:10 PM
:blink:

You're like the anons on /gif/ who beg for sauce.Thanks for your input. But it's useless and ASBO style.
You do a good job of putting off people from making donations. :shutup:

Abandoning this site.

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Could someone please tell me precisely when people became so thin-skinned because all the people raised in ghettos who rose out of them through sheer indomitable spirit want to know.

Also the answer to your question is Transformers:The French Connection although it's usually listed as just The French Connection.I sincerely hope you download and watch it.

Also sorry for whatever head trauma that caused you to be impressed by Transformers.

piercerseth
02-20-2014, 04:26 PM
You do a good job of putting off people from making donations.
You misspelled asshole, and I can certainly do a better job. On the plus side you can now repurpose that supposed donation and purchase said films. Check the dollar bin.

megabyteme
02-20-2014, 05:28 PM
The scene:
It had a scene where in a city with busy traffic, they were riding their motorcycles out off the back of a truck and racing between the cars.
They were wearing black leather suits, and riding black motorcycles. (If my memory is no playing trick with me.)

Matrix 3. Or the new Tron. Or The Italian Job, but those were Mini-Coopers (easy mistake).