PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Zombies

meinx5
02-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Love the zombies maps from black ops. Hopefully, they are working on new maps soon.

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 05:24 PM
I gave this thread five stars because frankly it deserved it.

OK that might have been a lie.

On an unrelated topic,does anyone know of any truly fantastic PC games that allows me to play for like 10 minutes at a time and then quit for a while?

And yes I have no attention span.

Rart
02-20-2014, 06:50 PM
I don't know if you're being serious but on the off chance you are, I really like The Binding of Isaac.

A really amazing game and since it's a roguelike (permanent death) a single playthrough doesn't require much of a commitment. The game itself doesn't require much of a commitment either since it's frequently on sale for a dollar.

Even though it is permanent death there's a lot of depth to the game and every playthrough can be drastically different with randomized levels, items, etc. etc.

All in all an excellent game and I've spent over 100 hours (yes I have no life) into a game I payed 99 cents on. Not too shabby.

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 07:24 PM
I was being serious and thank you for the suggestion but I was hoping for something less Jewish.

Also no way in fuck am I paying a dollar for a video game.

Maybe I'll just wait for The South Park RPG to come out,whenever that is.

Rart
02-20-2014, 08:41 PM
There are obviously a lot of religious allusions within the game but I don't understand them anyway so it doesn't bother me. :idunno: