PDA

View Full Version : TPS rejoices at the PA downfall :every step of the way.

beansandcheese
02-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Edit: This forum is a piece of shit!
http://s1.postimg.org/60v4tcmp9/Wt_J29wx_Er5f_Q.gif

anon
02-21-2014, 04:46 PM
PA was the equivalent of TPS & people from the p2p world always compared them.
Now PA had a few problems with their head honcho deathvaley & they had to close .
Now you might say :"That's nice & dandy !" but I have to ask is it nice & dandy enough for the people at TPS ?( mind you when PA shut down they left a gap meant to be filled by it's rival TPS)
Well the answer is: Absolutely not! The demise of it's rival is not enough for the staff at TPS because their lead syos decided to insult the comeback of the leftovers of PA , cause the guys at TPS need to crush every crumb of what PA used to be.
They called the new baby forum a bunch of brony cloppers & they told everybody to stay away cause it's deathvaley operation going on at the young child forum called TSS.
They made a huge mockery of the forum that just started in this crazy p2p world & when an outraged owner of the TSS asked what the hell is going on the coward syops othersna started to back off telling everybody it was in good fun & such. Yea destroying a baby forum's image is fun isn't it othersna you spineless coward SHIT!
Needles to say TSS is not deathvaley's Operation & that had to be confirmed by many tracker reps & the owners them selfs , well known in the p2p world & yes they had to fight the lies of a snake .
Some people misfortune is another's prey or vampire food(cause TPS feeds on PA corpse & wants to eat it's little babies too) but at least some people should know the quality of the people in TPS.

:stars:

beansandcheese
02-21-2014, 04:53 PM

anon
02-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Who the fuck is deathvaley? And why would I be banned from TPS when I've never been a member there? :unsure:

As for the smiley, it accurately reflects my reaction upon reading your text wall. I actually had to reread it to make sure it wasn't some weird automated spam before removing it from the moderation queue :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
02-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Say what you will about anon, but from where I sit he's twice the man that you could ever hope to be.

Please proceed to do your best to prove me wrong though.:)

Also where where I sit,which granted being at a desk in front of a computer screen doesn't offer much perspective, there are like 6 decent people in all of bt and you sadly aren't among them.

mrtoke09
02-21-2014, 06:49 PM
its not tsss its sss and pa spit into two different sites ran by 2 set of syops after a major fall out between them i cant belive this shit has hit this place:( is there really any reason to post this here its doing nothing for either site ?

anon
02-21-2014, 08:05 PM
Say what you will about anon, but from where I sit he's twice the man that you could ever hope to be.

Twice? Considering whom you're comparing me with... that's not saying much. :D

megabyteme
02-21-2014, 08:33 PM

Please proceed to do your best to prove me wrong though.:)

Agreed 10000% on anon. I would give him my passwords and logins on any of my sites. While his involvement outside this forum brings questions from some, I have spoken to him privately and his position is largely one of being pro-sharing (a good thing) and VERY pro-user. We are in a community which prides itself on the re-distribution of files. Anon is one of the greatest champions (look at his history here) of sharing you'll find.

His actions, continuous and knowledgeable, have won over many of us.

BTW, being disinvolved from TPS is a compliment.

Rart
02-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Can anybody tell me what this thread is about?

beansandcheese
02-21-2014, 10:21 PM

IdolEyes787
02-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Can anybody tell me what this thread is about?

There are these things on the internet called invite sites.The evil ones allow the buying and selling of accounts.The real evil ones like the places the OM (original mong) mentions are run and populated by a bunch of hypocrites that feign higher purpose whist at the heart of it were created so that the administrators can get into select places. :)

Hope that helps.

Sorry that last bit was a tad hypocritical as honestly I couldn't care one way or the other.

Twice? Considering whom you're comparing me with... that's not saying much. :D

Until rereading I honestly thought the thread was about The Pirate Bay so consider the type of brain the perceived slight is coming from.

nntpjunkie
02-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Are we really sure the op of this redic thread is not a bot? I call the level of intelligence displayed into serious question...

Rart
02-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Hope that helps.

It's a start, but my main concern was ascertaining what language the original post was written in.

megabyteme
02-22-2014, 02:07 AM
Interesting how an anonymous coward comes here badmouthing anon (and babbling something incoherent) when anon has never made any effort to hide who he is (and never babbles).

anon
02-22-2014, 05:56 AM
Agreed 10000% on anon. I would give him my passwords and logins on any of my sites. While his involvement outside this forum brings questions from some, I have spoken to him privately and his position is largely one of being pro-sharing (a good thing) and VERY pro-user. We are in a community which prides itself on the re-distribution of files. Anon is one of the greatest champions (look at his history here) of sharing you'll find.

His actions, continuous and knowledgeable, have won over many of us.

:blushing:

whist at the heart of it were created so that the administrators can get into select places. :)

This reminds me of that guy who created one such forum on a free host just so he could snatch a BCG invite :lol:

A
02-22-2014, 07:02 AM
anon you cheating voodoo priest
FUCK YOU anon, you ALWAYS get the best titles.

Artemis
02-22-2014, 09:15 AM
Hope that helps.

It's a start, but my main concern was ascertaining what language the original post was written in.

It was written in high mong, it's OK most people need a translation. :frusty:

megabyteme
02-22-2014, 11:58 AM
:blushing:

Darn you, anon. Quit h4ckin' my account. :fist:

EDIT- Note to self: change "idol15gh3y" pw. No longer secure. :no:

IdolEyes787
02-22-2014, 12:48 PM
It was written in high mong, it's OK most people need a translation. :frusty:

Where's Gandoaf when you need him?:sorcerer:

What ,The Grandmaster Of All Things Homosexual not good enough for you?

A
02-22-2014, 03:33 PM

What ,The Grandmaster Of All Things Homosexual not good enough for you?
Oh yea, now you want to get rid of your title and drop it on others eh? Should have thought of what would happen if you called yourself idoleyes, too late now :shifty:

anon
02-22-2014, 05:39 PM

123456. You just can't go wrong with that one.

A
02-22-2014, 05:57 PM

123456. You just can't go wrong with that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV__4mHC-XQ

beansandcheese
02-23-2014, 02:05 PM
The people that call me stupid don't even understand half the words .
& if I am to appreciate the quality of their replies like they did to mine I would say they are mouth breathing drooling idiots .
Go read a book & call the authors cretins just cause you don't understand one iota you low life slugs.
Hey I bet you didn't understand that !
This thread has become bucket full of down syndrome spittle thanks to a bunch of spamming prancing morons.
If you think I'm a mong/autistic/bot PM ME you COWARD SHIT I'll put you in your place !
Someone needs to rattle those rocks in your head you superiority complex having FILTH !
P.S. It's not my fault that when you read a long phrase your head hurts .
& BTW my IQ is 138 .
Now go clean the shit bucket you have been sitting on for days, forum scum.

megabyteme
02-23-2014, 09:44 PM
& if I am to appreciate the quality of their replies like they did to mine I would say they are mouth breathing drooling idiots .
Go read a book & call the authors cretins just cause you don't understand one iota you low life slugs.
This thread has become bucket full of down syndrome spittle thanks to a bunch of spamming prancing morons.
If you think I'm a mong/autistic/bot PM ME you COWARD SHIT I'll put you in your place !
Someone needs to rattle those rocks in your head you superiority complex having FILTH !
& BTW my IQ is 138 .

Yes, yes, certainly everyone reading your posts can easily determine your superior intellect. :lol::lol::glag:

anon
02-24-2014, 01:16 AM
BTW my IQ is 138

Then J-Dye must be in the 900s...

torrentman123
02-24-2014, 01:37 AM
TPS sysop othersna has no clue what hes going on about another idiot sitting behind a PC with no life running his mouth about something he has no clue about. Trying to make him self feel like a big man. The Problem with the internet is everyone thinks they know everything.

1000possibleclaws
02-24-2014, 06:05 PM
@OP: Hitting the enter key after every sentence doesn't stop your ranting from being an illegible wall-of-text, smh...

IdolEyes787
02-24-2014, 07:16 PM
& BTW my IQ is 138 .

My I.Q. is 142 which clearly means I win* and also probably explains why I am only semi-literate as opposed to your total illiteracy.:)
As for being cowardly and PMing you,I am such a complete and total coward I prefer to say everything out in the open so everyone gets to judge me however they may.:)

*Not certain of what,though.Probably need to be smarter to determine that.:(

TPS sysop othersna has no clue what hes going on about another idiot sitting behind a PC with no life running his mouth about something he has no clue about. Trying to make him self feel like a big man. The Problem with the internet is everyone thinks they know everything.

Everyone does know something,even fools which I imagine you should be really grateful for.:)

megabyteme
02-24-2014, 07:42 PM
As for being cowardly and PMing you,I am such a complete and total coward I prefer to say everything out in the open so everyone gets to judge me however they may.:)

Only cowards post in public, if you were a genious like him, you'd know that sort of think. :yup:

In fairness, he does seem a bit smarter than those who frequent such "elite" invite trading sites. Everything is relative. Some inbreeder said that, or something.

beansandcheese
02-24-2014, 10:09 PM
More insults from people that build arguments with conclusions only.
You are the people that clamp your mouth hole to a superior's anus & suck everything that comes out & bark at anyone who says anything against .
How many of you people in here have a master's degree ? I do.
& English is not my 1st language you quick to judge FUCKS !
I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SPAM INSULTS & NOT SAY ANYTHING INTERESTING OR NEW OR ANYTHING at all BUT INSULTS & derogatory wording & you look to what the other guy said so you can rephrase it without understanding anything .
& yea my IQ is 138 done on Mensa & many other tests .
Call me a liar "to my face" but at least I know who are the people that are insulting me :a bunch of vapid wankers .
People in here with rep. spitting on me with insults : it's your fault this forum is a bucket of shit !
:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:
< My avatar !

IdolEyes787
02-24-2014, 10:58 PM
To quote one of the greatest living Americans,Captain America,"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you" so colour me unimpressed,sad little person.:)

megabyteme
02-24-2014, 11:05 PM
How many of you people in here have a master's degree ? I do.

:thumbsup::hooray::clap:

We're ALL really impressed. :yup:

IdolEyes787
02-24-2014, 11:08 PM
I masturbate and I assume that is the same thing.

anon
02-25-2014, 01:25 AM
:lol:

sheriff 01
02-25-2014, 03:49 AM
LOL! too funny this beansandcheese clown is. Why would anybody care what degree he holds or how high his IQ is, the fact of the matter is those who shout out the loudest with something to prove actually desperately desire what they are trying to convince you they have. I actually feel sorry for this poor soul, just like i feel for the poor innerbred dog i rescued from the streets. :console:

megabyteme
02-25-2014, 05:42 AM
I actually feel sorry for this poor soul, just like i feel for the poor innerbred dog i rescued from the streets. :console:

Good to hear that dog is doing well! Life on the street can be ruff. Now get him in canine college so he can get his master's and rub it in all the other doggy's noses whenever they make him look like a bitch. :)

sheriff 01
02-25-2014, 02:14 PM
lol @ mbm - That's priceless. :glagpinch:

mjmacky
02-25-2014, 02:24 PM
More insults from people that build arguments with conclusions only.

Arguments and hypotheses are all built upon previous conclusions that were derived after analyzing the observations made under the umbrella of earlier hypotheses.

In other words, you haven't even realized that you were making a statement of the obvious.

M.S. and M.A. degrees are much easier to snatch than a Ph.D., bitch.

sheriff 01
02-25-2014, 03:11 PM
and with that he is now owned! :tease:

megabyteme
02-25-2014, 05:36 PM
He was owned before. Now he's been abandoned on a street corner, picked up by the authorities, and snatched up by a cruel foster parent named Mary. Things are not looking solid for his future. :no:

megabyteme
04-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Spoken like a man of "superior" intellect and letters. :yup:

Monkeys throwing shit, you guys are a bunch of loser idiots !
Fuck you & fuck your forum.
megabyteme you don't have a life I see that, always spamming your garbage .
mjmacky you don't know basic high school logics you moron (go read a book or at least a wiki article) and sheriff 01 cheer leading like a cretin chicken head.
IdolEyes787 you have the rank but you look to me like a lazy slug drifting into dementia , your dumb insults are unfounded .
Open your mouth so I can piss in it & please be sorry !

IdolEyes787
04-03-2014, 11:07 PM
IdolEyes787 you have the rank .....

Yeah, impressive if you're a basement dweller no doubt.:)

Btw something I can tell you for fact is that anyone given to using excessive capitalization or pointless font colouring is either a tween girl girl or has the emotional maturity of one.

No offense, Miss.:)

A
04-04-2014, 07:55 AM
IdolEyes787 you have the rank .....

Yeah, impressive if you're a basement dweller no doubt.:)

Btw something I can tell you for fact is that anyone given to using excessive capitalization or pointless font colouring is either a tween girl girl or has the emotional maturity of one.

No offense, Miss.:)

IdolEyes787 you have the rank but you look to me like a lazy slug drifting into dementia , your dumb insults are unfounded .
Open your mouth so I can piss in it & please be sorry !
You missed the rest of it :shifty:

mjmacky
04-04-2014, 06:03 PM
I have a feeling that our subject took a class in "high school logics".

My insults are subversive, so I probably should elaborate on the exact insult there, but I have a feeling the subject wouldn't understand the explanation either.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2014, 06:11 PM

He may have taken a class in high school logic but I'm pretty sure that he majored in phys-ed because he's unusually good at running away.:)

mjmacky
04-04-2014, 09:47 PM

He may have taken a class in high school logic but I'm pretty sure that he majored in phys-ed because he's unusually good at running away.:)

I lost you, idol. Those of us who are a little more meticulous about spelling and grammar may purposefully use a misspelling or grammatical faux pas to make a point.

In my example, I intentionally wrote "high school logics" because it would serve to indicate the quality of his educational environment.

Perhaps I am presuming too much. Perhaps the subject attended a school that delivers a quality educational experience, but our subject had simply forgotten to order. All we know is this: our subject is an idiot. Only speculation may produce anything meaningful as to why that is.

teflon05
04-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Damn. I haven't seen a BitTorrent drama queen in ages, & one finally comes along and I miss it. :( Talking about how smart he is & everything. I always miss the good stuff.

I also think a poll should be made on best guess of his actual IQ. My guess would be that it's lower than his pants size.

megabyteme
04-04-2014, 10:36 PM
I also think a poll should be made on best guess of his actual IQ. My guess would be that it's lower than his pants size.

"Big Boy, Husky" is difficult to translate into actual numbers. :P

IdolEyes787
04-05-2014, 12:04 AM
I lost you, idol. Those of us who are a little more meticulous about spelling and grammar may purposefully use a misspelling or grammatical faux pas to make a point.

You used "faux pas" in a sentence otherwise written in English so I am assuming that by " those of us" you mean the gheys.

Also as I never really understand anything you say I don't know if "lost" is the correct word.:unsure:

teflon05
04-05-2014, 12:12 AM

Are you implying that he shops in the little boys section, or that he only goes there to enjoy his pederasty hobby?

megabyteme
04-05-2014, 12:23 AM

Are you implying that he shops in the little boys section, or that he only goes there to enjoy his pederasty hobby?

I believe his previous posts are both an indicator of his stature and his inability to relate to adults.

teflon05
04-05-2014, 12:26 AM
I concur. And on top of that I heard he's ghey. And black. :unsure:

megabyteme
04-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Using the power of Google, I may have identified him... :O

teflon05
04-05-2014, 01:39 AM
wow...He's a Ghey Black Pedo-Nazi Oompa Loompa? He makes NAMBLA look like an upstanding Christian organization. :drummer:

anon
04-05-2014, 03:06 AM
Damn. I haven't seen a BitTorrent drama queen in ages, & one finally comes along and I miss it. :(

If this is a BT drama thread, then they don't make them like they used to. I'm disappointed :cry:

teflon05
04-05-2014, 03:35 AM
Damn. I haven't seen a BitTorrent drama queen in ages, & one finally comes along and I miss it. :(

If this is a BT drama thread, then they don't make them like they used to. I'm disappointed :cry:

Yeah, things sure aren't like they used to be. I think a lot of it stopped when Backie settled down and confined himself to CFS. I think he pretty much created half the BT drama single handed.

mjmacky
04-06-2014, 12:55 AM

You used "faux pas" in a sentence otherwise written in English so I am assuming that by " those of us" you mean the gheys.

Also as I never really understand anything you say I don't know if "lost" is the correct word.:unsure:

English isn't a pure language, Nazi.

In case you didn't understand, I'm calling you a racist.

mjmacky
04-06-2014, 12:56 AM
In case you didn't understand, I'm calling you a racist.

and a sexist