PDA

View Full Version : The Tomorrow People? Thoughts

jojobrown911
02-24-2014, 03:15 AM
Wanted to know what people think about Tomorrow People...

Stehle
02-27-2014, 12:35 AM
I have watched it... perhaps a nice premise, but I was not impressed with what I was watching.

(Perhaps I'm just too old, as it seems to target younger audiences.) :alien:

Supicioso
02-27-2014, 03:15 AM
I happen to like it. The main actor is a new face. I like seeing new shows with new faces. Seeing the same old faces on every movie poster, show and billboard gets old and it's quite off putting.
Though the story itself could use a little work. I don't expect it to get a season 2.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2014, 02:07 PM
It originates on the CW therefore it sucks.

Now I know someone is going to say that Arrow is a CW show and it's pretty good but that is in fact not the case and Arrow,while also horrible, only appears to shine as it is surrounded by even worse dreck. :)

Stehle
02-27-2014, 09:52 PM

Now I know someone is going to say that Arrow is a CW show and it's pretty good but that is in fact not the case and Arrow,while also horrible, only appears to shine as it is surrounded by even worse dreck. :)

Well said. I have found your hypothesis are correct on a few things and perhaps this is one of them. I relegated the first five episodes of "Arrow" I watched to "no second season" status, but was very surprised with the outcome. All my children like it (males / 30ish), so I perhaps it's just me. I do believe however, that there is so much other crap on that many don't see it. I feel somewhat the same about "Tomorrow People".

(Too many meds today... time to lay down if Idol is making sense.) :alien:

megabyteme
02-28-2014, 12:06 AM

Well said. I have found your hypothesis are correct on a few things and perhaps this is one of them. I relegated the first five episodes of "Arrow" I watched to "no second season" status, but was very surprised with the outcome. All my children like it (males / 30ish), so I perhaps it's just me. I do believe however, that there is so much other crap on that many don't see it. I feel somewhat the same about "Tomorrow People".

(Too many meds today... time to lay down if Idol is making sense.) :alien:

We watch Arrow. Not the greatest show ever, but weakly entertainment when no other seems to surface. Kinda sad when we have access to nearly every show and movie ever made (for free, and at our leisure) and there is still nothing on... :(

Stehle
02-28-2014, 09:14 PM
We, and I hate to use the terminology; have become the ... "The Watchers" ...yes as we have do access to almost everything that is out there it really comes down to a matter of individual taste.

We have for the most part become jaded. :(