PDA

View Full Version : Dammit! Just Can't Find It!

Kevin Phoenix
11-23-2003, 03:01 AM
After all this time, I still can't download the movie! I actually already have the first half! But it is a major bitch to get the second half! And the sad irony is that I WAS on my way to finally downloading it when I accidentally downloaded a file that had a virus in it that forced me to delete all my .dat files in my download folder which in turn deleted the 2nd half of Revolutions I already took so damn long to find. II got McAfee Antivirus to protect my PC fortunately. I'm desperate! I am definitely buying the DVD once it comes out but I saw it plenty of times in theaters to satisfy the box office! But I just can't bear to wait for it to come out on DVD! I have managed to find it a few times, but the download keeps cutting off mere megabits into it. I actually have a high speed connection. It's just that not enough people seem to have it to the point where there's always an available source to download from. Is there anyone...ANYONE who knows a way I can acquire it in at least a decent quality somewhere? ANYWHERE? Be it Kazza, mIRC, ANYWHERE! I'm sick of constantly getting these damn fakes and blanks that have the movie's name in them! Those damn people who are sending out fakes have officially pissed one person off with their crap! And they DON'T want to see me pissed! PLEASE HELP ANYONE! I beg you! :(

muchspl2
11-23-2003, 03:08 AM
http://www.dessent.net/btfaq

read ^^

http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html

install ^^

http://novasearch.net/?search=matrix+revolutions
go here and start the download, you will have it by tomarrow ^^

Kevin Phoenix
11-23-2003, 03:29 AM
Thanks. *sighs deeply*

Kevin Phoenix
11-23-2003, 03:46 AM
Not sure how well this is working though...

Guyver
11-23-2003, 03:51 AM
Matrix Revolutions Subbed

copy and paste this in the search, then let it search for a while and the best one will show up:)like 5 sources:)

Wrongturn
11-23-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Kevin Phoenix@23 November 2003 - 03:01
And they DON'T want to see me pissed! PLEASE HELP ANYONE! I beg you! :(
hahahahahahah you are so scary hahahahahahahah you would beg them for that shit movie you need help and you lie you say you have seen it a lot of time if that was the case you could wait for the dvd dumb ass

krang
11-25-2003, 01:35 AM
try this i have it and am sharing.
[TMD]Matrix.Revolutions.(TCR).TS.(1of2)

not the best copy but complete and working.
the usual thing of dark scenes being to dark but hey at least it is there. :)

NNels112
11-25-2003, 03:21 AM
hahahahahahah you are so scary hahahahahahahah you would beg them for that shit movie you need help and you lie you say you have seen it a lot of time if that was the case you could wait for the dvd dumb ass

I'm not one to make enemies, however, they man was just asking for the movie, you don't have to make fun of him for wanting the movie. and i thought it was just as good as the other two movies. But really, he just wanted the file and he wasn't looking for you opinion on the movie, nor was he looking for mine, which i just realized i gave. ok, so I'm a hypocrite (and a bad speller). just save your opinions for someone who wants to hear it. sorry for getting off the topic of this thread and sorry that i don't have the file.

OASVstar
11-25-2003, 04:17 AM

YO Kevin this should Help I was the 1st to share these to TMD FILES real and Great color NBut sadly is TMD but not coughinig or anything .I share (Not like manyothers) I have had lots ofPm messages sayin That if my other friends who distbutrd this are sahring. Sadly No. But only 10 Users have this That Have DSL Mopdems and You'lll completly Get This Movie In ABout 30minutes Or less. You can search my name.

Patito@Kazza
^^^^ Search it and you'll get it. And just get my files. Ilewave my Computer on SO u can reach me anytime.

L0rD_S0tH
11-25-2003, 04:28 AM
you say you checked on Mirc, but have you tried searching for it on ircspy, cause when I do a search for matrix revolutions on there I get a ton of bots sharing various versions of it.

puk:))
11-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Wrongturn+23 November 2003 - 12:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wrongturn @ 23 November 2003 - 12:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kevin Phoenix@23 November 2003 - 03:01
And they DON&#39;T want to see me pissed&#33; PLEASE HELP ANYONE&#33; I beg you&#33; :(
hahahahahahah you are so scary hahahahahahahah you would beg them for that shit movie you need help and you lie you say you have seen it a lot of time if that was the case you could wait for the dvd dumb ass [/b][/quote]
no need to give a man shit just cause he asked for a point in the right direction.

so right back at ya....

http://users.flow.com.au/geoffryder/fingerL.gif

DipSet Taliban
11-29-2003, 03:20 AM
I DONT SHARE SHIT

muchspl2
11-29-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by DipSet Taliban@29 November 2003 - 04:20
I DONT SHARE SHIT
http://members.cox.net/xcuse/bigban.gif

chicken fucker

3rd gen noob
11-29-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by DipSet Taliban@29 November 2003 - 02:20
I DONT SHARE SHIT
i&#39;m not really into scat myself either, mate... :rolleyes:

shinzuiski
11-29-2003, 07:15 AM
if i see another *I WANT THE MATRIX* thread, im going to make 5 fake versions of each movie and share them for you

asmithz
11-29-2003, 07:46 AM
[TMD] sucks, it isnt worth the download. :blink: