PDA

View Full Version : NZB Index- Movies -XviD SD slow?

mitymek
03-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Hi,
might be more of a dumb question than a "report" but hopefully someone can verify that the NZB/movies/xvid SD section is working fine, there just hasnt been any postings to it for the last 2 weeks.
we've had some slow months over the years but i cant recall ever seeing the most recent nzb 13 days old.
soo, do i have an issue to sort out on my end or is it just a case of nothing much available out there in that category?
thanks in advance :idunno:

anon
03-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Moved here, as NZB moderators can't read the report section.

piercerseth
03-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Thanks anon.

XviD stuff IS out there (AQOS & NPW spring to mind), just been a slow few weeks as far as the spotters go I guess? Scene SD is all x264, which we have no shortage of. That's what I tend to stick to.

tesco
03-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Why do you prefer xvid over x264?

I haven't purposely downloaded anything in xvid in probably 2 years. :wacko:

mitymek
03-03-2014, 02:27 AM
no preference at all its just that the xvid section has the majority of nzb's (right now its over 4300 and the closest to it is 2000). the reason i asked was there was a short "down for maintenance" just before the long span with no uploads to the section.
then i couldnt find where anyone else was mentioning anything about it... guess i just got spoiled with the mass offerings put up right before awards. man that was awesome!
thanks for confirming.
cheers