PDA

View Full Version : Cosmos

Toolman87
03-10-2014, 03:47 AM
Do you guys like Morgan Freemans through the worm hole better than the new Cosmos?

Kayoss
03-20-2014, 08:21 AM
I much prefer the new cosmos series. Although I might be a little biased here because I'm a huge fan of NDT and the original cosmos series. I really like what they've done so far with the first two episodes as NDT, much like carl sagan, has an ability to communicate with the layman. He's able to make complex things sound simple. So to me, the main difference between cosmos and through the wormhole, is NDT. As much as I like Morgan Freeman, I find it more interesting when the facts get explained by an expert in the field rather than a hollywood actor (a really good one at that).

Overall, I've found cosmos to be more thought provoking than through the wormhole. And lastly, I know it's only been two episodes, but so far cosmos has lived up to the extremely high expectations I set for it.

ziggyjuarez
03-29-2014, 07:10 AM
Why does this have to be about race?

Ruger
04-05-2014, 01:56 AM
I enjoy Cosmos. I'm not a big fan of MF...

mjmacky
04-07-2014, 01:07 PM
I'd like to host a game show where I hold up pictures of Tyson and ask, "is this Morgan Freeman?" Then, I'd hold up pictures of Morgan Freeman and ask, "Who 'dis nigga right here be? You better not say motherfucking Freeman." Then, Lawrence comes out and beats every contestant with a belt. For the closing, we all mock "creationists".