PDA

View Full Version : got 9 nzb.su invites

lysephri
03-10-2014, 04:39 AM
Heya forum
I have 9 nzb.su invites remaining and will be giving away a buch here. I would like invites to omgwtfnzb or other indexers, but a trade is not necessary for me to invite you to nzb.su. just tell me why i should invite you instead of someone else and if i like what ya say you get an invite, easy peasy.

deactivated
03-10-2014, 05:18 AM
I'm an active Usenet user. Rest assured i will make full use of the account. Can I have an invite? :)

usersname
03-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Your better off posting this on reddit.com/r/invites

rosspelton11
03-11-2014, 03:57 AM
if you give me an invite i will tell you a joke

megabyteme
03-11-2014, 05:11 AM
if you give me an invite i will tell you a joke

I think I know this one.

An unknown member walks into a forum and offers to tell a joke in exchange for an invite...

Tell me if you've heard it already. :mellow:

Blast
03-11-2014, 07:24 AM
@lysephri ,hi mate ,
would you like to invite me at nzb.su ?
dear i am looking this one and Nzbs.org since months . now it is a golden chance for me if you invite me there .
i am not at there at omgwtfnzb , so i can't help for it . sorry !

just tell me why i should invite you instead of someone else and if i like what ya say you get an invite, easy peasy.

because we are human and we should help each other if possible ,known or unknown is not necessary .
just believe on peoples if you have something for sharing .
and of course i am not a newbie for usenet or nzb index sites .

Thanks a lot . :rolleyes:

hbbs
03-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Heya forum
I have 9 nzb.su invites remaining and will be giving away a buch here. I would like invites to omgwtfnzb or other indexers, but a trade is not necessary for me to invite you to nzb.su. just tell me why i should invite you instead of someone else and if i like what ya say you get an invite, easy peasy.

Hi lysephri, I would like an invite to nzb.su as well. I've been trying to have one for like a couple of months to no avail.

I hope you can read my message in time to spare me one.

It will be used to its fullest potential I assure you.