PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Tracker with Mac content

Cristian
03-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Dear community,

I just bought my first Macbook a few weeks ago. I'm looking for trackers where I might be able to find games and apps as I find it difficult to find what I'm seeking on public trackers.

I'm not really sure which are the popular Mac trackers (I think BrokenStones is one of them), but I'd be great to start somewhere.

Thank you.
Cheers.

mjmacky
03-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Did you buy a tube of lube too, or do you like it raw

megabyteme
03-11-2014, 05:21 PM

iLube costs extra- just like EVERYTHING else. :yup:

IdolEyes787
03-11-2014, 06:53 PM

As former staff here I feel obligated to slap your wrist.

If you aren't nicer to people like Christian then they will likely stop turning up randomly everything couple years purely when they are in need for something from someone.

Btw Christian you wouldn't happen to be a Jehovah's Witness would you?

Cristian
03-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I apologise for my periodical contribution to the community. I indeed do have months during the regular year when due to personal reasons I am unable to use torrent-related content.

Back when I was a bit younger, I did use FST not only for sporadical requests, but also gave something back when I had invites to be given.

Seeing as I have never traded torrent invites here or elsewhere, I was indeed hoping to get your support.

However, I got the point so this will be my last post here.

Best of luck.

megabyteme
03-12-2014, 04:24 PM
I apologise for my periodical contribution to the community. I indeed do have months during the regular year when due to personal reasons I am unable to use torrent-related content.

Back when I was a bit younger, I did use FST not only for sporadical requests, but also gave something back when I had invites to be given.

Seeing as I have never traded torrent invites here or elsewhere, I was indeed hoping to get your support.

However, I got the point so this will be my last post here.

Best of luck.

I read some of your back posts. Seemed you made some effort when deciding whom to give your invites to. Certainly worse individuals amongst us. *cough*Idol*cough*