PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 1 x IndieTorrents 2 x myxzone

NeedABeer
03-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Aplly here .

No trader's , 2 ratio proof's and 1 fresh speedtest.

NeedABeer
03-31-2014, 12:29 PM
up to the top

zxcv
04-01-2014, 07:36 AM
I've just pm'ed you. Thx

NeedABeer
04-01-2014, 09:15 AM
upload the ratio proof via postimage.org ..and send them again

NeedABeer
04-05-2014, 12:03 PM
i give you the invite and you don't use the account created ! why?

teflon05
04-05-2014, 01:36 PM
After reading his post history, I would guess it's because of one of the following:

A: He's a collector & had no idea what sort of content they had, & couldn't care less...He just had to have it. Most likely, the account will get disabled/deleted for inactivity.

B: He's a trader & is planning on using it for a future "Sweet Deal", in which case, it will most likely be disabled eventually...Along with your own, if you're not lucky.

If I were you, I would go through a prospective invitee's post history here on FST a bit more thoroughly in the future.

NeedABeer
04-07-2014, 12:48 AM
After reading his post history, I would guess it's because of one of the following:

A: He's a collector & had no idea what sort of content they had, & couldn't care less...He just had to have it. Most likely, the account will get disabled/deleted for inactivity.

B: He's a trader & is planning on using it for a future "Sweet Deal", in which case, it will most likely be disabled eventually...Along with your own, if you're not lucky.

If I were you, I would go through a prospective invitee's post history here on FST a bit more thoroughly in the future.

yes..is my fault ! will not repet again .