PDA

View Full Version : Gmail closes door on NSA; all email now encrypted

pythoncancer
03-22-2014, 12:36 PM
GMail has announced that they are "staying at the forefront of email security and reliability" by using an encrypted HTTPS connection when you check or send email. The fact that the option to turn off HTTPS will no longer be available - will further help users thwart the prying eyes of any number of snoopers.

While

Microsoft claims Hotmail hack was justified

Microsoft admits that they broke into a blogger's Hotmail account after they learned of a potentially damaging leak of sensitive software which had been passed from an employee to the blogger.
Courts do not, however, issue orders authorizing someone to search themselves, since obviously no such order is needed. So even when we believe we have probable cause, there’s not an applicable court process for an investigation such as this one relating to the information stored on servers located on our own premises.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2014, 01:17 PM
So by your thread title I'll just go ahead and assume that you support terrorism then.

pythoncancer
03-22-2014, 02:25 PM
So by your thread title I'll just go ahead and assume that you support terrorism then.

Sir you won award for most idiotic commit of the day .If your postman bring you mail but read it before delivering to you just to make sure you aren`t some hilly billy terrorist ,I assume you got no trouble with it cuz he just want to make sure you aren`t some gun slinging ,obama hating , racist monger .

IdolEyes787
03-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Sir you won award for most idiotic commit of the day .

Well,maybe a close second.:)

Anyway my wee,fey teenage Timothy McVeigh,I have nothing against privacy although I'm fairly certain the legal Right to it was thought up by a bunch of people with a whole lot to hide,my issue beyond your glaring illiteracy is,to coin a term,the idiotically unnecessary inclusion of NSA in the thread title.

Beyond the fact you know very little if anything about that organization except maybe what you learned from watching NCIS,I see the only people needing to fear the truth are the people in need of a better truth.
And no I have zero problem with the mail deliverer( she's currently a women.sexist) reading my mail if she wants to be bored to death.

Ball's in your court,wank.

lightshow
03-22-2014, 08:23 PM
Yeah, just making https be the default doesn't really stop the NSA from storing that session capture and breaking the SSL keys later... I'm not sure why anyone would trust that something they get for free is not going to harvest their information themselves for their own gain.

Then when you bring in a government organization like the NSA, you're playing in the big leagues where they may have you installer their appliance in your datacenters.

SSL stops regular people from snooping; not those who have the processing power to decrypt what they want, when they want.

pythoncancer
03-22-2014, 11:47 PM
Sir you won award for most idiotic commit of the day .

Well,maybe a close second.:)

Anyway my wee,fey teenage Timothy McVeigh, unnecessary inclusion of NSA in the thread title. And no I have zero problem with the mail deliverer( she's currently a women.sexist) reading my mail if she wants to be bored to death.

Ball's in your court,wank.

Sir consciously gave you space to be keyboard warrior & as expected you jump on commit to comment.Thanks for clarifying you are a male as your nick advice otherwise .Its not my title a little Google search can helped you but then whole purpose or trolling (with 23768 posts)`ll be gone. Isn`t it SOURCE (http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/story/gmail_closes_door_on_nsa_all_email_now_encrypted.html) .

Sorry Sir can`t help you in your urge to kill time on my expense ,

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

IdolEyes787
03-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Just because you have a "source' doesn't make you any less the alarmist nutjob,it only demonstrates that you're an alarmist nutjob lacking originality.:mellow:

Sir consciously gave you space to be keyboard warrior & as expected you jump on commit to commentLie and to be fair I showed your post to a 3 year old who then told me "Tat boy full of poo poo".

Also before I forget, let me commend you for giving this thread a nice Indian Call Center feel.:)