PDA

View Full Version : Vote for TorGuard!

TorGuard
03-25-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

TorGuard, an official FST sponsor, has been nominated by LifeHacker as one of the top 5 VPN providers.

Please show your support by voting for TorGuard on the poll at the bottom of this page:

http://lifehacker.com/5935863/five-best-vpn-service-providers

Thank you!

TorGuard Team

megabyteme
03-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Never heard a bad word about you (although somebody has an axe to grind with just about everyone, right), and you are one of the most-likely providers I'd try when I take the plunge to VPN.

I'll vote for you based on the info I've come across. :)

EDIT- Currently in the #1 spot by like 29 votes. Tight race with over 7k votes spread between the 5 options. :O

IdolEyes787
03-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

TorGuard, an official FST sponsor, has been nominated by LifeHacker as one of the top 5 VPN providers.

Please show your support by voting for TorGuard on the poll at the bottom of this page:

http://lifehacker.com/5935863/five-best-vpn-service-providers

Thank you!

TorGuard Team

As I generally don't like being told what to do or how to think,I voted for whoever was running for the Libertarians.
Not that I voted because seriously.

megabyteme
03-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Not that I voted because seriously.

That's right, yer that commie stooge who thinks privacy equals terrorism.*

*You didn't actually say that, but who reads whited out 1 pt text, anyway.

mlindsay
03-27-2014, 02:34 AM
I have to say, I have used Torguard for quite a while, and they are actually a very good vpn provider. I am totally happy with their service, Just sayin....:)

piercerseth
03-27-2014, 04:42 AM
In my neck of the woods the motto is, "vote early, vote often." Will your service facilitate as much? :P

megabyteme
03-27-2014, 10:13 AM
In my neck of the woods the motto is, "vote early, vote often." Will your service facilitate as much? :P

Free 24 hour "trial period". :shifty: I like how you think, sir!

How about free week of VPN service for every 20th vote cast? Stick with us, TorGuard, and not only will you win, you'll win multiple top spots in the same contest. We have a guy for that sort of thing who wishes to remain "anonymous". :whistling