PDA

View Full Version : is ziggy going to kill himself?

Mr. Mulder
03-29-2014, 11:19 AM
He's been talking a lot recently about suicide and Kurt Donald Cobain, i think the dark thoughts are creeping in and he's only three years away from the 27 club... :unsure:

i don't know if we should help make it as painless as possible or talk him out of it :eyebrows:

There's so much to live for, like plush stuffed animals :eyebrows:

chalice
03-29-2014, 11:47 AM
Mexicants don't kill itselves. He'll take out the whole trailer park

Mr. Mulder
03-29-2014, 12:15 PM
Take them out for tacos and sweet mustaches?? :unsure:

chalice
03-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Yeah. And aids.

TheFoX
03-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Self destruct is such an awkward way to go. Ask any suicide bomber if they managed to get their fifty seven virgins.

megabyteme
03-29-2014, 04:15 PM

Border jumpers are so violent by nature that's called a pinata and they beat its guts out with a stick. Child's fun they call it. :no:

Skiz
03-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Self destruct is such an awkward way to go. Ask any suicide bomber if they managed to get their fifty seven virgins.

Even if they do, it may not be everything they thought it was (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmN2cVOr5W4).

As for Mr. Juarez, he's gotten quite strange over the past few years. I used to find his posts pretty funny like 8+ years ago, but I don't even understand his posts anymore. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
03-29-2014, 04:50 PM
As for Mr. Juarez, he's gotten quite strange over the past few years. I used to find his posts pretty funny like 8+ years ago, but I don't even understand his posts anymore. :idunno:

"Time makes fools of us all". - E.T. Bell

Some obviously more than others.

IdolEyes787
03-30-2014, 01:04 PM
He's been talking a lot recently about suicide and Kurt Donald Cobain, i think the dark thoughts are creeping in and he's only three years away from the 27 club... :unsure:

i don't know if we should help make it as painless as possible or talk him out of it :eyebrows:

It's all good fun until someone loses a head.

megabyteme
03-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Then the game of kickball begins...

awan247
04-26-2014, 08:09 AM
I think, it is fake news and he cannot kill himself.

ziggyjuarez
04-26-2014, 09:36 AM
I jumped on top of the roof of my moms house while baby sitting and playing hide and seek.I was hella buzzing and It still took me 5 minutes to work up the courage to jump off.The math works out to 200 lbs falling 15 ft.If I did want to cease, jumper is not a option.
PS I totally maybe don't.

TheFoX
04-26-2014, 11:52 AM
You cannot be a serious jumper if you are working out the mechanics and mathematics of how you are going to fall. Never heard of a geeky jumper before.

piercerseth
04-27-2014, 12:10 PM
You cannot be a serious jumper if you are working out the mechanics and mathematics of how you are going to fall. Never heard of a geeky jumper before.
The last thing you'd want to half-ass, shame so many folks lack attention to detail. You'll fall at 9.8 m/s^2. Work backwards from that, allot yourself enough height. You're gonna do it--do it right. Measure twice, jump once.

TheFoX
04-27-2014, 03:56 PM
The last thing you'd want to half-ass, shame so many folks lack attention to detail. You'll fall at 9.8 m/s^2. Work backwards from that, allot yourself enough height. You're gonna do it--do it right. Measure twice, jump once.

Most jumpers rely on visual signs to determine whether a jump would prove successful or not. For example, it is rare for someone to try to jump from a car roof, as the fall would only result in a twisted ankle. On the other hand, if the car is parked next to the external barrier on a multi storey car park, on the top floor, the chances of a more serious injury increase.

megabyteme
04-27-2014, 04:15 PM

Ziggy lives in a trailer park. Chances are he's already been thrown fallen off his roof. You also have to take in the durability factor of Mexicans living in the US. They have already survived starving, dehydration, near drowning, being shot at, and/or traversing the border wall. Like suicide would even work on them... :fear:

piercerseth
04-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Most jumpers rely on visual signs to determine whether a jump would prove successful or not. For example, it is rare for someone to try to jump from a car roof, as the fall would only result in a twisted ankle. On the other hand, if the car is parked next to the external barrier on a multi storey car park, on the top floor, the chances of a more serious injury increase. A pragmatist, I like the cut of your jib.

Ziggy lives in a trailer park. Chances are he's already been thrown fallen off his roof. You also have to take in the durability factor of Mexicans living in the US. They have already survived starving, dehydration, near drowning, being shot at, and/or traversing the border wall. Like suicide would even work on them... :fear:
I didn't realize they were so hardy. If the apocalypse ever comes, my first stop will be the Home Depot parking lot. Being a trailer park denizen, I'm betting ziggy has access to a meth lab. That ending writes itself.

megabyteme
04-27-2014, 06:50 PM
You have discovered their one weakness- fire. And they seem to be attempting to build a tolerance through the use of spicy foods. Within the next few generations (like 30 years), they'll be indestructible...

ziggyjuarez
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/the-internet-is-telling-people-how-to-kill-themselves

teflon05
04-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Helium? Whatever happened to the good old, tried-and-true hanging ones-self in the closet? Kids these days... :idunno:

megabyteme
04-28-2014, 09:26 PM
Hydrogen or GTFO. :snooty:

piercerseth
04-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Hydrogen or GTFO. :snooty:
Loving the idea of your room filling up like the Hindenburg for any family members/first responders to find.

PROTIP: If you're budget-minded and environmentally concious use nitrogen instead.

teflon05
04-28-2014, 11:43 PM
I still say a good old fashioned hanging is the way to go. thousands of lynch mobs throughout history can't be wrong. 142647

mjmacky
04-28-2014, 11:54 PM
Mexicans love Jesus, so I'll throw in my suggestion of self-crucifixion.

megabyteme
04-29-2014, 12:00 AM
PROTIP: If you're budget-minded and environmentally concious use nitrogen instead.

If I die from nitrogen inhalation, it is due to my kids' diapers. Not a suicide. I'm not going out like that willingly. :no:

Artemis
04-29-2014, 08:36 AM

How are you going to drive that last nail in? :idunno:

Artemis
04-29-2014, 09:27 AM
I still say a good old fashioned hanging is the way to go. thousands of lynch mobs throughout history can't be wrong. 142647

If you do it right with a decent drop with correct placement of the knot and fracture one of the upper cervical vertebra then hanging is a nice quick exit. The alternative though if it isn't done right is slow strangulation from the rope which can take between 5 and 20 panic filled minutes while you struggle futilely.....ummm pass.....

IdolEyes787
04-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Real men join the Army if they feel worthless and wish to die.

teflon05
04-29-2014, 11:21 AM
If you do it right with a decent drop with correct placement of the knot and fracture one of the upper cervical vertebra then hanging is a nice quick exit. The alternative though if it isn't done right is slow strangulation from the rope which can take between 5 and 20 panic filled minutes while you struggle futilely.....ummm pass.....

You misunderstood. I wouldn't choose to go out that way myself. I was thinking more on the lines of "assisted' or "forced" suicide. Some might call it "murder" or "homicide", But oh well....Tomato, Tomahto.

mjmacky
04-29-2014, 05:29 PM

How are you going to drive that last nail in? :idunno:

I'll use my famed troubleshooting skills to address this one. While your hand is free drive the nail through your palm. Then, after you've taken care of the feet and your other hand, make a fist with your last free hand and slam it back into the wood as hard as you can. It might take a couple of tries, but you will have succeeded once you can no longer pull away from the crucifix.

This can also be achieved in a more holistic approach. I am picturing a Rube Goldberg self-crucifixion setup. You start it off by making the cross gesture on your chest, and the last movement initiates the chain of events that result in your multiday suicide. It's fucking genius.

TheFoX
04-29-2014, 06:13 PM

If I die from nitrogen inhalation, it is due to my kids' diapers. Not a suicide. I'm not going out like that willingly. :no:

I thought a diaper emitted Ammonia, which is a mixture of nitrogen and hydrogen, giving a very pungent smell that can make the eyes water.

megabyteme
04-29-2014, 06:46 PM
I'm sure Mary can give us the exact makeup of a child's diaper... :idunno:

mjmacky
04-29-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm sure Mary can give us the exact makeup of a child's diaper... :idunno:

Sure can, it's mostly filled with my semen.

Artemis
04-29-2014, 08:55 PM

I thought a diaper emitted Ammonia, which is a mixture of nitrogen and hydrogen, giving a very pungent smell that can make the eyes water.

You forgot to mention mercaptan, a truly eye watering and often overlooked chemical, this plus hydrogen sulphide provide the lovely brew which emanates from a nice fresh steaming pile of.....

TheFoX
04-29-2014, 10:01 PM
Add some bleach, and it becomes truly eye watering, as well as lung crushing.

piercerseth
04-30-2014, 02:07 AM
I just meant straight up N2 gas. Like from a welding or brewery supply store, but I failed to realize with ziggy's trailer park situation he may not have money for a cylinder. He could always use the run your car in an enclosed space oldie but goldie. I've been told carbon monoxide poisoning has the added benefit of leaving your corpse with a rosy complection. No shit.

ziggyjuarez
04-30-2014, 02:29 AM
I ain't dieing like Africans.

Artemis
04-30-2014, 03:48 AM

I'm sure if you ripped off and/or insulted your local Mexican drug lord, the ensuing hail of machine gun fire would quite efficiently remove you from the face of the earth. :blink:

megabyteme
04-30-2014, 05:36 AM
I'm sure if you ripped off and/or insulted your local Mexican drug lord, the ensuing hail of machine gun fire would quite efficiently remove you from the face of the earth. :blink:

It would go something like this, methinks:

"Hey guy(s) on my mum, was this your last Yoo-hoo [beverage]?":dry: <---snarl to show your defiance.

megabyteme
04-30-2014, 10:22 AM
[...]ziggy's trailer park situation he may not have money for a cylinder. He could always use the run your car in an enclosed space oldie but goldie.

You obviously fail to grasp life in Ziggy's trailer park. If they had running cars, they'd be living someplace else.* Or would be selling them off for drugs.

Ziggy's trailer park is the one part of the US where Mexican family members try to escape and run back into Mexico.

*We won't even belabor the point of not having any enclosed spaces big enough to park a car in. Those are called "living rooms".

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 11:42 AM

In his mind ziggy imagines Desperado (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF-o1asRrxI) but the reality is more like Trailer Park Boys (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbC3xhd1XQ).

piercerseth
04-30-2014, 12:02 PM
If they had running cars, they'd be living someplace else.* Or would be selling them off for drugs.

Ziggy's trailer park is the one part of the US where Mexican family members try to escape and run back into Mexico.

*We won't even belabor the point of not having any enclosed spaces big enough to park a car in. Those are called "living rooms".
I'll bet you there are no less than 4 cars in various states of disrepair on site. In his yard alone. He barters (read: sexual favors) with the local tweakers to consolidate the heaps into one that at least turns over.

megabyteme
04-30-2014, 03:29 PM
I did forget the possibility of a cousin who can fix anything with a screwdriver and a paperclip. However, such an individual would likely be FAR gone and would not claim Ziggy as a blood relation (thus obligating him to repair said car- it's in the Mexican National Anthem).

mjmacky
04-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Trailer Park Boys (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbC3xhd1XQ).

Have all Canadians watched this? That show was fucking great.

megabyteme
04-30-2014, 04:21 PM

Another friend keeps recommending this. Every time I give it a try, I just can't get into watching it. :(

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Another friend keeps recommending this. Every time I give it a try, I just can't get into watching it. :(

Odd as you totally remind me of Ricky.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 05:17 PM

Yes in a country of thirty five million people, every single person.Similarly everyone in Texas is a redneck yahoo who idolizes George W Bush.

OK that may have been a bad example for the purposes of sarcasm.:mellow:

mjmacky
04-30-2014, 05:21 PM

Yes in a country of thirty five million people, every single person.Similarly everyone in Texas is a redneck yahoo who idolizes George W Bush.

So, the answer is a yes, eh?

ziggyjuarez
04-30-2014, 05:25 PM
And drake is one of them.thank you Canada.

megabyteme
04-30-2014, 05:46 PM
Yes in a country of thirty five million people, every single person.

We have more people living in poverty than you have people. Losers. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 06:05 PM

So, the answer is a yes, eh?

Take off.

mjmacky
04-30-2014, 06:17 PM
What is this? A boot?

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq3U_l_mInA

megabyteme
04-30-2014, 07:35 PM
"I'm not representative of all Canadians."

Yeah, right.

Mr. Mulder
05-01-2014, 11:18 AM
I seem to remember Nick Griffin doing a racist cooking show and basically saying that now we have Ziggy's mum's recipes for tacos and burritos there's no need for them to live here in London, England. Makes cents, plus you know, their loud rap music :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
05-01-2014, 11:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0dQHSuVoc