PDA

View Full Version : Impressive .. ... ....

Hakzoid
04-01-2014, 10:37 PM
OK, so I joined up a few hours ago. Only just introduced myself, then promptly decided to skip some of the processes by donating. Hey it only cost $2.00. :)

Anyway, within seconds of donating I'm getting better access and within minutes have grabbed a certain files I've been hunting for days, which incidentally, led me to this site. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm quite impressed, fast prompt action, the place has a great feel and i got my file. :w00t:

Or am I just in the honeymoon period? :lol:

megabyteme
04-02-2014, 04:51 AM
You must now pray to anon for continued prosperity, fertility, and crop growth. :yup:

Vestibule
04-02-2014, 05:51 AM
You must now pray to anon for continued prosperity, fertility, and crop growth. :yup:

You forgot the first born son...:devil:

mjmacky
04-02-2014, 03:55 PM

Cropping the hair around one's growth makes it appear bigger. I personally haven't noticed, for which I should not be blamed. It's not like the casual sailor can gauge subtle changes in their horizon.

Hakzoid
04-02-2014, 10:53 PM

I don't usually pray, but continued crop growth is a serious consideration...