PDA

View Full Version : NZB Indexer Invites, Giveaways, & Trades

piercerseth
04-08-2014, 09:49 PM
To Send PMs

You must be a member for 15 days.
You must make at least 2 posts on the forum.

After 15 days and 2 posts it takes an hour for your account to update.
You will have a star below your title when updated...
http://filesharingtalk.com/images/ranks/member1.png

You could also DONATE (http://filesharingtalk.com/payments.php) to the site for instant access now.
http://filesharingtalk.com/payments.php

DO NOT send unsolicited Private Messages asking for invites.
Those that do may be BANNED from the site.

Do NOT Trade Invites Through PM Prior To

Clicking a member's name and selecting View Public Profile.
Reading some of their posts to get familiar with them.
Checking they have a star under their avatar.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/ranks/member1.png

Thread Bumping

Bumping is permitted after 24 hours since the last post.
Those bumping before will receive infractions.

Spam Posting

DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway", or similar.
Members posting spam will receive infractions.

If You're Offered An Invite For Sale

Make a copy of the message and Report (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=72) it.
Keep the message and DO NOT delete it.

Selling invites in any form on FST is NOT allowed.
DO NOT send pm messages soliciting invites.
Those caught will be BANNED permanently.

Respect Communities You're A Member Of
Who You Invite

Most sites want you to invite those you know and trust.
At the least read their posts to get familiar with them.

Site Names And URL Links

DO NOT post links or names of sites that don't want them posted.
DO NOT post names with spaces and similar to bypass filters.
DO NOT post images with this information for these sites.

Read the rules of the sites you're a member at and if you choose
to break them don't complain if action is taken against you.

eMoneyBags
04-16-2014, 02:46 AM
Hi. Anyone have a spare invite to NZBs.org or NZB.su? or another site that is compatible? Not sure if it's necessary but I have ratio proofs on HDBits, SCC and many other trackers.

user3240
04-16-2014, 10:05 AM
I have 10 invites to nmatrix.co.za. If you join, lifetime membership is only $10.00. It is a basic newznab indexer. It works fine with Sickbeard and other apps. Backfill is about 2.5 years. Tutorials are in the forum section for those who might need them.

PM me your E Mail address for an invite. Invites sent out in order received. You must have some posting history on Filesharingtalk.

Note: As of 4-16-2014, the owner has decided to open signups for a short time.

"We're going private

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:11 pm

We've been concentrating a lot on hardware reliability and making nMatrix a good home for everyone on Usenet - but in doing so, have not had enough time to concentrate on the users and a few software related things.

Once this round of open registrations is over we'll be officially closed to the public for anywhere between 6 and 9 months - so now really is the chance to get in while you can."

https://www.nmatrix.co.za/

rooster92
04-17-2014, 05:24 AM
Hi there, new here. Hoping to get an invite to NZBs.org. Thanks!

user3240
04-17-2014, 07:54 PM
Nzb.Org closed up in 2012. There are NO invites available that I know of. It's just another good newznab index

NZB.su has gotten stingy with invites since the owner found out some idiots were selling them. I might have some next month if he gives them out again.

All the good automated indexers will work fine with Sickbeard. You might try nzbgeek.info. They are open as of now and cost $6.00 to try for six months. They have rewritten the code ( it's no longer newznab but is compatible with Sickbeard etc) and now use Geek.Seek. It is another push/pull index similar to the Dog's push index.

Nzbgeek.info is the most "newbie friendly" index out there. Tons of live support in the chat section as well as forums.

The geek takes requests and has a large community. As of now invites are not required. You need to sign up to the good ones while they are still open.

I have 2 OMGWTFNZB invites.

This is an automated non-newznab index. Backfill is only two years. They get TV shows from an IRC bot are are sometimes faster (only by 5 minutes or so) than any other index. There are no forums for tech support so you should be experienced with automated apps.

PM an E Mail address. Invites sent in order received.

OMGWTFNZB invites. All Gone.

Blast
04-17-2014, 09:12 PM
@user3240 , would you like to invite me at "OMGWTFNZB" ???

Edit: Thanks a lot . :thumbsup:

aoshivx
04-20-2014, 04:27 AM
NZB.su has gotten stingy with invites since the owner found out some idiots were selling them.....

Really!! Was he just born yesterday? What a doofus. Heck one just has to look around and see what's going on.
Geez, people will always find some item to sell, nothing new under the sun. Ever since the time the dude decided
to prune the database of non-vip users, I never took a shining to the index any more.

user3240
04-23-2014, 10:38 AM
Nzb.SU - 5 invites

Nzb.SU is a very good automated index with a 5 year backfill.

I have 5 invites. Please PM me with your E Mail address. I can NOT send them without an E Mail address. Invites will be sent in order received.

2 left

All Gone.

tossom
04-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Do you still got an invite left, or are the 5 you have already gone?

reesepaws
05-04-2014, 02:01 AM
I have 10 private NZB index invites. Willing to trade for DogNZB. I just joined today so you might need to wait to PM me.

edit: Just found out you could donate for instant access. Please PM for which indexer it is.

minitiss
05-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Long time user of nzbmatrix and I've had a hard time finding a indexer on the same level.
If anyone got an spare invite to dognzb or nzb.su it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

whattheheck
05-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Nzb.SU - 5 invitesNzb.SU is a very good automated index with a 5 year backfill.I have 5 invites. Please PM me with your E Mail address. I can NOT send them without an E Mail address. Invites will be sent in order received.2 leftAll Gone.Hi user3240,I don't need any invites, just wanted to say that you are doing some good work here. Cheers!

sci
05-19-2014, 03:34 AM
Hi, I'm looking to trade for a Dognzb. And/or a nzbs.org. I've got both a omgwthfmzbs.org and a nzb.su invite. Any takers?

user3240
05-19-2014, 07:24 AM
The Dog only gives one invite after you have been a member for six months. Invites are scarce. You are better off signing up for alerts when he opens. He seems to open for a few hours every month. Nzbs.org has been closed with no invites since late 2012.

Dog Alerts:

E Mail:

https://ifttt.com/recipes/108974-reddit-dognzb-email-alert

Text:

https://ifttt.com/recipes/164262-get-a-text-message-when-dognzb-opens

sci
05-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the info and the links, user3240. The Dog has been a tough nut to crack. And now I'm dying to see what Nzbs.org is all about! Oh well. We all gotta have a reason to live I guess.

arjay
05-21-2014, 10:41 AM
I have one omgwtfnzbs.org that I will like to trade for a nzb.su or nzb.org. let us know

piercerseth
05-21-2014, 11:55 AM
I have one omgwtfnzbs.org that I will like to trade for a nzb.su or nzb.org. let us know
Please read the first post again. You need 2 posts and 15 days here to acquire member status and gain private messaging privileges.

glowdown
05-28-2014, 11:25 PM
I have 2x omgwtfnzb to trade.

looking for nzb.su & dog, can you help?

messy
05-29-2014, 09:00 AM
I have omgwtfnzbs to trade for u4a.

flyingrat99
06-14-2014, 08:12 AM
hey anyone have an invite for NZB.su - really keen for one...

NeoFreak77
06-24-2014, 01:49 PM
i have 5 invites for NZB.su

pm mail please!! ;)

Cheffy
07-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Hello people, im working on setting up my sickbeard. I would love an invite to an indexsite if somone happen to have one laying around.

flow7
07-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Hi all, if anyone has a nzb.su. invite or dognzb invite I would gladly appreciate one. Thanks.

voldermort
07-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi everyone. I have really wanted an invite to nzb.su for a long time. Anyone willing to provide this I could work out some type of trade. Let me know. Thanks ...

dukesilver
08-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Hello everyone. I would love to have an nzb.su invite if anyone has one. I'm getting pretty frustrated with missing articles and have heard great things about nzb.su. I've tried a couple of different indexers and usenet servers without too much luck.

Thanks

krispy
08-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Have some OMGWTFNZB invites I'd like to trade for an NZB.su or dognzb invite.

cacik
08-16-2014, 06:04 PM
have nzb.su account,pfmonkey account,nzbs,chica.be account

want omgwtfnzbs,nzbs.org or other nzb accounts

08-19-2014, 07:42 PM
Anyone have nzb.su or pfmonkey invites to giveaway? Really hard to get invites for those, and I would be very happy is someone could help me out, thanks. :whistling

megabyteme
08-24-2014, 08:17 AM
im still waiting for 15 days to go by to get nzb from this site:wacko:

I know it may sound like a strange concept, but you could contribute to the site while you wait. :wacko:

piercerseth
08-24-2014, 10:41 AM
im still waiting for 15 days to go by to get nzb from this site:wacko:

I know it may sound like a strange concept, but you could contribute to the site while you wait. :wacko:

Hint. Hint. That's coming from a guy who doesn't partake in the Usenet side of the site. :P

megabyteme
08-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Hint. Hint. That's coming from a guy who doesn't partake in the Usenet side of the site. :P

*ring* *ring*...1995 just called. They said keep doing what you're doing. :yup:

piercerseth
08-24-2014, 11:18 AM

*ring* *ring*...1995 just called. They said keep doing what you're doing. :yup:
The scary bit: your telephone analogy will only be valid for a few years. I'm pandering to the nostalgia/hipster demographic, dinosaur :P

^OP personifies why I don't post nzbs anymore.

cacik
08-26-2014, 06:15 PM

sister
10-26-2014, 04:14 PM
(edited) Thanks <3

drunkenm4ster
10-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Hi All,

If anyone has any spare omgwtfnzbs invites would be highly appreciated if one could be sent to me.
Thank you

Blast
10-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi friends ,
I am looking for nzbs.org since months but no luck till yet , it would be great help if you invite me there .

Thanks a lot !

l0xosceles
11-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey everybody! I've been looking for indexer invites for the past two months; if anyone can spare one to anywhere I would love you forever.

craigj
11-09-2014, 12:34 PM
hi been member here long time am also after invite to nzb org just wanted to no did anyone managed to get one I been trying for one for along time now and had no luck, if anyone got any invites to any other sites would be great got some invites off my own to swap

usenetfreak
11-10-2014, 04:38 PM

sister
11-21-2014, 12:17 AM
Edit: nm - thanks

scifihi
12-05-2014, 05:59 AM

Still there cacik? I've got some you would like and you have the same for me.

sci

twister
12-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi, I've never been a part of a private NZB site. Any invite would be awesome! (p.s. I pretty much only use filesharing talk and NZB search engines for usenet. Please show me what i've been missing!

pone44
12-29-2014, 02:25 PM
i just got a month long astraweb account unlimited. Can someone please invite me somewhere with a lot of TV and Movie web DL's,Flac music,screeners.everything. If such a thing exists. private preferably.

scifihi
01-01-2015, 03:33 AM
Hi, I've never been a part of a private NZB site. Any invite would be awesome! (p.s. I pretty much only use filesharing talk and NZB search engines for usenet. Please show me what i've been missing!
Hi twister, try this site, it's pretty cool, they have open registration at this time: http://www.nzbgrabit.cz Hopefully you'll get this message before they close it back up.

Pazzini
01-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Edit: No longer require invite!

twister
01-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Very awesome site, thanks

vinnyb
02-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the link scifihi ..Great site just registered....lot of stuff on there.

scifihi
02-23-2015, 03:06 PM
twister, vinnyb give these sites a whirl............

https://www.piratenzb.com/

https://www.gingadaddy.com/index.php

https://nzb.is/

mbtiger
03-12-2015, 08:59 PM
does anyone have a invite to usenet4all.eu thanks

sister
04-26-2015, 12:42 PM
Still wanting an invite for pfmonkey but no luck yet.

jjmaden
04-30-2015, 12:00 AM
scifihi, picked up a new one, thanks!

dorukhan
05-29-2015, 05:38 AM
I have usenet4all acc.I will give free.Anyone want ?

Edit:gone

zurst
05-30-2015, 11:04 AM
I have usenet4all acc.I will give free.Anyone want ?

Please mate, I would like to have a look ;)

Regards

myself12345
07-19-2015, 04:23 PM
edit

myself12345
11-15-2015, 12:56 PM
edit

luckyrod
11-16-2015, 12:18 PM
I hate to have to ask but my last indexer nzbsooti is going out of business. I am requesting an invite to Dognzb as I read that it is one of the best. Thanks for the consideration.

Watson
11-17-2015, 01:21 AM
Dog is closed to any new registrations until sometime next year according to multiple posts in their forum.

Stabber
11-17-2015, 02:42 PM
The site I use most if nzbs.org . I have dog as well but dog is a bit slow in navigation . They both have almost same content .

If you need a private nzb forum , town.ag is the best . When everything is taken down I can find my favourite series from there (although it requires to use a password)

Lepgek
12-26-2015, 06:42 PM
I have invites for nzbcave who recently have gone private, they offer custom bd25 encodes and bd50/bd25 releases along with the new 4K section and they have started to release the smaller file mkv's.

The invites I can get for free but the site does require a yearly subscription but releases are added daily.

send a With an email address for an invite

Skillz808
01-28-2016, 06:09 AM
WTT a omgnzbwt invite for PFmonkey? or if anyone is willing to spare a pfmonkey invite that would be great. Thank you in advance

kulysses
04-24-2016, 09:00 PM
with the fall of nzb matrix came usenet crawler and a good following as well, but the site admin is doing nothing to support the site. Almost all of the premium account holders are looking for another site to go to. NZB.su looks like the best option for me.

I am seeking a NZB.su invite at this time I do not have a invite to trade for the NZB.su invite.

But I will do a yr membership on the site and will handout invites to those who will become premium members to help grow a subscription base for a good NZB site.

Thanks.

aoshivx
04-29-2016, 12:31 AM
@kulysses pm me your email.

berrlip
05-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Would anybody happen to have a usenet4all.eu invite. I would be so grateful. Thanks for your time.

JunkBarMan
05-17-2016, 03:46 AM
with the fall of nzb matrix came usenet crawler and a good following as well, but the site admin is doing nothing to support the site. Almost all of the premium account holders are looking for another site to go to. NZB.su looks like the best option for me.

I am seeking a NZB.su invite at this time I do not have a invite to trade for the NZB.su invite.

But I will do a yr membership on the site and will handout invites to those who will become premium members to help grow a subscription base for a good NZB site.

Thanks.
got an invite?

Racoon
05-24-2016, 11:29 AM
I use to like Usenet Crawler but it is becoming unuseable as most of the inxed movies are fakes.

pootystomp
07-30-2016, 12:52 AM
Anyone have a way into 6box.me? There was an open signup on reddit recently but I missed it.

sandman_1
10-01-2016, 02:20 PM
DogNZB have opened invites to members until Sunday, Oct. 2. I can send someone an invite as a giveaway. First come first serve...

oreo
10-02-2016, 03:16 AM
Hi sandman_1,

Could you PM me an invite to DogNZB please?

Thx!

shaina
10-02-2016, 04:05 AM
DogNZB have opened invites to members until Sunday, Oct. 2. I can send someone an invite as a giveaway. First come first serve...

What does this mean?? Giveaway??

sandman_1
10-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi sandman_1,

Could you PM me an invite to DogNZB please?

Thx!

PM me your email.

@shaina

I don't won't anything in return.

shaina
10-02-2016, 02:54 PM
PM me your email.
@shaina

Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just PM/send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...

In other words you can PM Oreo an invite without his Email address:)

Email"s are not necessary:shifty:

If There is nothing for you to get:unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-02-2016, 02:57 PM
PM me your email.
@shaina

Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...

Email"s are not necessary:shifty: is I'm Jewish and don't understand the concept of "don't want anything in return".

:shifty:

shaina
10-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...
Email"s are not necessary:shifty: is I'm Jewish and don't understand the concept of "don't want anything in return".
:shifty:

Before you think that way:rolleyes:
If someone doesn't need to give out emails?? why should they??
The Jewish route just sounded ridiculous in this context, considering there really is nothing to gain, other than you making a fool of yourself:whistling

And Sandman really doesn't have to put more effort into inviting people except sending a link through a PM...I already did that to the people i wanted to invite, because i happen to be a member there...And what brings more stupidity is i also asked you if you wanted an invite:rolleyes:
That was my point i was trying to make, assuming he doesn't want the emails for something else??

Is that a better explanation for you to understand Idol??:idunno:
And no offense was taken on your comment other than your stupidity:D
Again any invites from DogNZB... An Email is not needed.... Just your discretion who you want to invite, and no bad intentions were intended other than maybe some info and ease for Sandman on who he wants to invite:D

Better Idol??

IdolEyes787
10-02-2016, 03:24 PM
And no offense was taken on your comment other than stupidity:D

sandman_1
10-02-2016, 05:15 PM
PM me your email.
@shaina

Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just PM/send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...

In other words you can PM Oreo an invite without his Email address:)

Email"s are not necessary:shifty:

If There is nothing for you to get:unsure:

Because of this...

shaina
10-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Because of this...

Ya I know Sandman:yup:
That is why i added to make sure you know who you are inviting regardless how you do the invite...Again it works anyway you invite someone..I read that as well before i gave out invites, and also why i didn't advertise on other sites (well this is the only one i really post on LOL!!), i just PM'd the people i was willing to give an invite too..I didn't advertise it?? And Why i made the comments to Idol and his stupidity:D
It is up to you who you invite or don't Sandman, i just made the comment that you have the option just to give the link and i did that to the people i trust:)
Plus the people should also realize there is a cost to this as well , and there is no more lifetime memberships as well..That is all i am going to say on another forum/site..
I know i wouldn't give out blanket invites to that caliper/reputation site, I chose privately who i wanted to give them too and that was that..
I also belong to other NZB sites that are just a notch or 2 under DogNZB when it comes to reliability , but i still wouldn't risk losing any of them for stupidly.
And i know your intentions were not to sell them, but being a member there and there is an easier alternative to have your friends or people you trust to join?? I chose to take that route:happy:

But lets be real here and this really has to be the reason?? They have an amazing site and i can never lose my membership there even if i don't pay (just reduces some of the privileges/gimmicks that i never use in the first place), but it was done to generate money (ya the Jew said it Idlol!!), and the new people joining now will not have that option??
They have Keep paying or they lose the membership(I read it in the discussion section )...
But i can say it is worth it:D It is one of the best sites for NZB's no question!!
Do you Belong to NZBsu Sandman??

Tokeman
10-29-2016, 04:44 AM
Loose lips sink ships
I can't even remember how many places we've lost over the last couple years, more to come...

Sad days, things are changing...

Funkin'
11-07-2016, 04:21 AM
Dog closed their invites?

c.han
11-13-2016, 12:42 PM
can i have a pfmonkey invite?thanks for help

pootystomp
07-06-2017, 01:07 PM
I have been using 6box and their website recently went down again. If anyone has recommendations or extra invites it would be appreciated.

Racehorse
10-18-2017, 10:02 PM
invite please for althub.co.za/ :>)

Stabber
10-19-2017, 06:04 AM
Its open sign up. You just need to pay for upgrade

kojak
11-18-2017, 01:32 AM
Desperately looking for omgwtfnzbs invite!! Please assist

user3240
11-18-2017, 03:43 PM
You are wasting your time. As of last week, OMG has removed all invites and is closed. He may reopen again but I'm not sure when.

Mustermann
01-31-2018, 03:53 PM
Any chance to get an invite to brothers of usenet or nzb.to (now at http://giesn3ivtzp5z2us.onion/)? In fact I already had an account at brothers of usenet, but it is no longer working, maybe I didn't visit the site
often enough in the last time. For someone who isn't an native american speaker its become quite hard to find some stuff. Some help would be really awesome..

MacGyverSG1
05-18-2018, 08:27 PM
It's been getting harder for everyone (mostly). The takedowns are happening more often, so everything is being posted obsfucated or password protected. A lot of good sites are gone and the best ones out there now are secret.

You need to know someone to get access.

I would still love an invite, if anyone is offering.

nQQ
05-19-2018, 01:31 PM
well ones I have been part of eventually close. Luckily I just get mainstream stuff. Though would welcome an invite to any TV nzb indexing sites, just to put it out there.

aoshivx
05-21-2018, 10:35 PM
---

exclusive_one
10-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Hallo, auch ich wäre für eine Einladung bei nzb.to überaus dankbar... zwar ist aktuell der Zugang zu dem einen oder anderen Portal möglich, kann aber jederzeit wieder zu Ende sein, wie uns die Vergangenheit gelehrt hat...

Hello, if someone could offer invite to nzb.to, i would be very grateful!

Newb043
10-27-2018, 11:35 PM
could I get an invite code for omgwtfnzbs?

nQQ
10-28-2018, 02:15 PM

You and me both :) Just fairly hard to come by

Newb043
10-28-2018, 08:29 PM

lol well maybe some day then. I'm just curious about what is so much better about the invite places. Seems so secretive. Open to an invite to any place really.:naughty:

MacGyverSG1
10-29-2018, 02:41 AM

lol well maybe some day then. I'm just curious about what is so much better about the invite places. Seems so secretive. Open to an invite to any place really.:naughty:

The invite only places will have NZBs for almost everything released. They also usually require a donation for full access.

nQQ
10-29-2018, 08:15 AM

The invite only places will have NZBs for almost everything released. They also usually require a donation for full access.
Some require a subscription rather than a one-off donation, which is a different kettle of fish. I know one I got into wouldn't allow any downloads without subscribing, so was unable to verify if what they had were any good. I suppose it depends what you want Newb043, some people want one place to get everything, others want somewhere to get stuff that's not mainstream.

Grizzly
02-20-2023, 05:00 PM
I have NZBCat invite and Drunkenslug invite. Im willing to give 2 invites for 1 Dognzb invite

anon
02-20-2023, 07:52 PM
Moving your post here since no BitTorrent-related sites are involved.

Grizzly
02-20-2023, 09:24 PM
Thank you. I was not aware of this thread until now

det427
02-21-2023, 04:21 PM
Dognzb has open registration Feb 22 only!

anon
02-21-2023, 05:02 PM
open registration

More like free trial, as your account gets nuked if you don't donate within 15 days (unless they've changed this recently).

Anustard
02-22-2023, 07:51 PM

Thank you for sharing, even if it`s just mentioned trail.

anon
02-22-2023, 11:06 PM
NinjaCentral is also open again!

NameUser
02-27-2023, 07:08 AM
invite week at omg, but they only take crypto, people just cant be bothered with it.

kembera
02-27-2023, 07:56 AM
invite week at omg, but they only take crypto, people just cant be bothered with it.

Is it impossible to join? I thought it was donation signup

Grizzly
03-04-2023, 04:30 PM

Shit! cant belive i missed out on that.. Well, this is a longshot. But if any friendly souls out there managed to signup. I would be really happy for a invitation:happy:

Dingo
07-24-2023, 03:09 PM
Any others? I lost my access to nzbplanet :(

Zephyer
08-20-2023, 08:50 PM
Still looking for a nice closed one as well, but not asking here.. just saying ;-)

r3tr0mkv
09-26-2023, 02:50 PM
If any benevolent generous being has a DrunkenSlug invite, I could surely find it a worth home.

anon
10-02-2023, 07:49 AM
DS opens signups every now and then. Set up Check4Change or keep an eye on /r/usenet.

r3tr0mkv
10-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Thanks as always anon.

Grizzly
11-10-2023, 05:07 PM
Want one OMGWTFNZBs, I can give DogNZB & NZBCat