PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Cartoon chaos

Tokeman
04-13-2014, 07:40 PM
The wee ones are becoming more demanding than my little supply can handle..

Always a good sharer and all that good stuffs..

That is all thanks for reading :)

LubTheStaringCat
04-14-2014, 02:51 AM
Have you tried http://cartoon-bits.com/signup.php, they are open for signup.

I'm not sure about this, maybe someone else can confirm It...But the Invites at CartoonChaos are given at Christmas, then sometime In January the they take them away again, tho I'm not to sure about that.
Hopefully I'm wrong about that, but good hunting. :)

Tokeman
04-16-2014, 12:45 AM
No I have not tried that, I'll give it a look through though. I try to steer clear of the more public places due to my location though hence the request.

Thanks for the info about the potential lack of invites :)

Edit: The site you listed has a few things I'd be interested in, but lacks seeders on most and has some site coding issues that would tend to make me avoid it (broken links etc)

mjmacky
04-17-2014, 03:52 PM
I guess it's time to force the kids into early cynicism and put on Hannibal or something.

megabyteme
04-17-2014, 04:26 PM

Remind me around Christmas, and I'll invite you if they give them out this year.

(Posting a link to this thread will help me remember, although I doubt I'd give you the same kind of grouchy response I send to random PM requesters) :)

mjmacky
04-17-2014, 05:48 PM

Remind me around Christmas, and I'll invite you if they give them out this year.

(Posting a link to this thread will help me remember, although I doubt I'd give you the same kind of grouchy response I send to random PM requesters) :)

I thought it a genuine request as well, but if the OP follows my advice, the kids will be skinning pets by Christmas. Secure a taxidermy tracker to which you can send out invites by then because there's no reason their homemade stockings should look sloppy.

Tokeman
04-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the replies all, closing tread, do not open until X-MAS