PDA

View Full Version : [Request] PTP or STP invite

rasimpson
04-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Hello all,

I know my profile only says 2 posts, but it is because my old profile was deleted. At any rate, I was hoping someone would be nice enough to send me an invite to STP or PTP(preferred.) I have & can provide ratio proofs from IPT, BTN, bitgamer, waffles, what.cd, & myanon. I also have a seedbox that I have to have(because of my "big brother" ISP blocking all torrent traffic) so seeding is never an issue. I want a PTP because I need to have the variety of formats for movies plus its the best of the best. Megabyteme, who is a long standing member of this community & was nice enough to give me my invite to IPT can vouch for me as well. Again, any help is greatly appreciated.

*And yes, I'm aware that once you hit power user status on BNT, you pretty much get a invite to PTP, but anyone who is a regular can probably attest to how hard it is to get to that point. I've been registered for over a year and just hit "member" status a couple of months ago.

Thanks,

R

IdolEyes787
04-19-2014, 11:49 AM
*And yes, I'm aware that once you hit power user status on BNT, you pretty much get a invite to PTP, but anyone who is a regular can probably attest to how hard it is to get to that point. I've been registered for over a year and just hit "member" status a couple of months ago.

I'm feeling that you're not giving the whole "mindlessly downloading a bunch of stuff that you will never watch and then uploading it to a bunch of baboons just so you can advance in arbitrarily determined user rank" the proper respect it deserves.

Luckily for you society now frowns on the use of the stock.

Also Meg is soft in the head so using him as a reference is counterproductive.

absent_today
04-19-2014, 02:21 PM
I see BTN has not some larger e-penis user class and one sick bastard even was promoted to that class.

justlooking
04-19-2014, 03:06 PM
I see BTN has not some larger e-penis user class and one sick bastard even was promoted to that class.

Show some respect for "The Overlord". He has 17 seedboxes and a team of 24 young Asian children helping him download/upload.

rasimpson
04-19-2014, 05:57 PM
I can appreciate downloading a bunch of crap for the sake of boosting my rank as much as the next guy, but based on my math, given the limits of my seedbox allowance and their point system, it would still take me 3+ months to get enough points. I came here hoping to get in a bit quicker. Also, because I don't know of any other way to get into STP outside or an invite.

megabyteme
04-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Megabyteme, who is a long standing member of this community & was nice enough to give me my invite to IPT can vouch for me as well. Again, any help is greatly appreciated.

Please send me a PM with your user name on that site. I do seem to remember you, but would like to confirm. Not always easy when this site loses/deletes stuff...

IdolEyes787
04-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Also, because I don't know of any other way to get into STP outside of an invite.

Become a groupie or get really,really,really good at the guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UOC0C0x8Q&feature=kp

Btw you were referring to them and not this?

If so,sorry*.

*Obviously not really.:)

megabyteme
04-20-2014, 02:29 AM
FWIW, I can confirm that he has taken good care of (and uses) the IPT account.

Stats: Ratio/Upload/Down

796.848 GB
257.954 GB

absent_today
04-20-2014, 03:37 AM

Show some respect for "The Overlord". He has 17 seedboxes and a team of 24 young Asian children helping him download/upload.

Fuck you American.

rasimpson
04-20-2014, 04:57 AM
Thanks for the endorsement mega. And no Idol, I'm not referring to the crappy band or the oil, but rather the tracker stopthepress (but something tells me that you knew that already).

megabyteme
04-20-2014, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the endorsement mega. And no Idol, I'm not referring to the crappy band or the oil, but rather the tracker stopthepress (but something tells me that you knew that already).

Never overestimate what Idol noes knows. :no:

mjmacky
04-20-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm not referring to the crappy band

May your butt hole get violated, may they forget the vaseline.

absent_today
04-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Why can't you get the content from avaxhome ?

IdolEyes787
04-20-2014, 04:06 PM

In case you haven't noticed,bt is not a place filled with people with an abundance of good musical taste.

rasimpson
04-20-2014, 05:01 PM

Hey, don't hate just because I don't share the same taste in music

Why can't you get the content from avaxhome ?

It doesn't have the content that I'm looking for. Plus, I prefer torrents to DL links, just because I can max out my measly bandwidth via FTP vs the alternative.

In case you haven't noticed,bt is not a place filled with people with an abundance of good musical taste.

I like to think I have very good taste in music. I'm a fan of several bands similar to STP, just not them in particular.

But we digress, the whole purpose of the post was to find someone willing to share an invite to PTP.

Quarterquack
04-20-2014, 05:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzRjofcGn00

megabyteme
04-20-2014, 07:13 PM
the whole purpose of the post was to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyPFQKpRnd0

rasimpson
04-27-2014, 03:29 AM
I was able to get into the trackers I originally requested, so it's time to close this thread.