PDA

View Full Version : nzbsooti open For signups

user3240
04-21-2014, 11:53 PM
This is a an automated indexer (nZEDb') with a 5 year backfill. It's seldom open for signups. Signup is free, they don't force you to upgrade. Free users get 30 downloads and 100 API requests per day. If you like it, a lifetime membership is only $10.00. Lifetime gets 5,000 Api hits per day and 500 downloads a day.

This index does a good job of eliminating passcoded releases and spam. Fast for new releases. Compatible with Sckbeard and all other automated apps. It's worth signing up for to try it.

https://www.nzbsooti.sx/register

pooley
04-23-2014, 08:30 AM
Just registered, thanks!

bobafet13
04-24-2014, 08:55 PM
Tried to register today and it's now invite only :(

Progress
04-26-2014, 02:51 AM
so-so site anyway the API comes and goes and the site search is fucking useless.

argentum
04-26-2014, 07:15 PM
Damn, I missed it.

user3240
05-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Looks like this one is down for the count. He is willing to refund the money if you bought a membership within the last 90 days.

http://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/comments/251oao/serious_issues_with_nzbsooti/

Serious issues with NZBSooti (self.usenet)

submitted 2 days ago * by nzbsootinzbsooti.com admin

Hi Everyone, Last few days the server has been acting crazy and I have done everything I can to stabilize it... Sadly this morning the OS completely crashes and won't let me log in no matter what.

Right now it looks like there are two solutions:

Close the site and refund anyone who want their money back with the money left. (newer members first of course)

Wipe the site and start over, tbh, I just lost my job and don't have much time or money, but I am willing to start over if that's what everyone wants.

We tried backing everything up, but I don't have access even to the backup.

I've spent the last year and a half working very hard on providing as good a service, sadly its taken a toll on my work and finance.

If you guys have any other solutions ill be glad to hear.

Hope everyone understands.

NZBSooti Admin.

P.S If the majority here wants to shutdown, those who want a refund please send your transaction ID in a PM, it must be within the last 90 days so I can refund you, otherwise paypal won't allow it

user3240
05-11-2014, 10:16 PM
It looks like he came back with lots of help from the community.

So it looks like most of you want to save NZBSooti, I am happy to hear, I need people who know how to use rescue mode to save the system and a place to temporary backup the files before transferring it back (I will need to wipe the system), if someone has both those options please PM me with a way to chat live so we can work together to save the site.

Users - This work may take 2-7 days so please bare with me, wants its fixed I promise to make up this mess by enabling VIP temporary to everyone for 2 weeks :)

Thanks for the community support! nice to know people care.

Update 1: I've been able to mount the corrupt FS in rescue mode so good news I probably can save the files, but OVH only provides 100GB of backup so this may not be enough for all the video previews and nzbs we have (over 2 million), so if anyone can offer a server to transfer the backup to just for a few hours that would be great :)

Update 2: audio samples are over 100GB! I can backup everything to the FTP if I drop it, worst case I do post processing audio samples again

Update 3: looks like i'll be fine from here, I hope to get everything up and running within 24-48 hours, i'll be glad to get help, but for now I'm ok

Update 4: Site is back up again and about half the work is done, still need to setup SSL, forum, redo all post processing and update to latest releases, other then that nothing seems to be missing or broken :) Expect another 24 hours until everything is working as it should

Beck38
05-12-2014, 12:07 AM
I'm sure that, just like the operators of 'Filesharing Talk' found out a while back, is that there is nothing like having a full, complete, backup 'on-line' and ready to go. And perhaps, multiple 'in-depth' with RAID AND a backup saved of on yet another media or machine.

Jaypeace
09-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Registered, thanks!
Its open again

misterfinch
09-28-2014, 07:04 AM
Was able to register. Thank you! :-)

newbi
09-28-2014, 08:26 AM
Done and thanks.