PDA

View Full Version : Ultraviolet Codes

madxboxfan
04-30-2014, 12:38 AM
G'day guys, I thought I would try my luck on here. I've just started to collect Ultraviolet codes so I can start up my collection of Ultraviolet. I was hoping that some people might be able to help me out with some. So please if anyone has some ultraviolet codes I would be over the moon if you could PM them to me please. Thanks heaps.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 01:15 AM
The fact that when you mentioned Ultraviolet I immediately thought of a 2006 movie starring Milla Jovovich and actually had to Google to understand what you were on about tells me that someone is in the wrong section.

Hopefully not me but at times I have my doubts.

megabyteme
04-30-2014, 01:51 AM
I also Google searched it (knew what UV was since I'm not as dense as Idol), and it does seem some forums share those. Has not really fit in here, as most just find places to dl or stream whenever desired.

madxboxfan
04-30-2014, 06:02 AM
Yeah I understand that some people dont know to much about it, but they come like digital copies, with a little slip in the bluray/dvd case with a code on it. I was just hoping that there were a few people on this site that might have a few codes. Thanks guys

I also Google searched it (knew what UV was since I'm not as dense as Idol), and it does seem some forums share those. Has not really fit in here, as most just find places to dl or stream whenever desired.

I might be in the wrong section, but I dont know where there is an Ultraviolet code section. Was hoping that any movie collectors in here might have a few codes that they dont need. They come in DVD's/Bluray's and are just a little slip. Thanks

The fact that when you mentioned Ultraviolet I immediately thought of a 2006 movie starring Milla Jovovich and actually had to Google to understand what you were on about tells me that someone is in the wrong section.

Hopefully not me but at times I have my doubts.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 11:35 AM
For the record I purposely choose to remain ignorant of this sort of internet stuff as I sometimes wear Lycra and figure that already more than fills my lifetime ghey quota.

Also as a social scientist I've done research and found that all "collectors" with the exception of those who collect guitars and bicycles are mental.

madxboxfan
04-30-2014, 12:52 PM
Gee thanks mate, makes me feel so much better now knowing that think I'm mental. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Yeah I am, oh wait no I'm not....what did I just say? LOL
People collect all type of different things and I for one love movies, whether it be blurays or DVD's and now Ultraviolet, I might not watch all of them in my lifetime, but if I ever want to watch something it will most likely be there for me. :D:whistling
Rant over.

For the record I purposely choose to remain ignorant of this sort of internet stuff as I sometimes wear Lycra and figure that already more than fills my lifetime ghey quota.

Also as a social scientist I've done research and found that all "collectors" with the exception of those who collect guitars and bicycles are mental.

tesco
04-30-2014, 09:32 PM
whether it be blurays or DVD's and now Ultraviolet, I might not watch all of them in my lifetime, but if I ever want to watch something it will most likely be there for me. :D
Bluray and DVD, yes.
But an Ultraviolet movie in the cloud? Probably not...

I find this odd though, are you expecting people to just give away the codes? Or is it an offer to pay for them?

megabyteme
05-01-2014, 12:11 AM
I find this odd though, are you expecting people to just give away the codes?

As strange as it sounds at first, there are forums where people offer them up. On the flip side, I am sure there are those who "collect" them, then sell them on e-:ghey:. If someone is an outsider to traditional filesharing, or looking for a "legal"-ish way to get free movies, it may not be too odd for people to give away digital copies of stuff they have no intention to use.

IdolEyes787
05-01-2014, 12:27 AM
You know how movie credits use to be like 4 minutes long at most and now they seem to drag on interminably?

Well even in that festering mess of "catered by" and "assistant to" I have never once seen anything about UltraViolet codes mentioned so in short, I'm remarkably sure this has nothing to do with movies and hie thee hence from this section you spastic cunts.

megabyteme
05-01-2014, 01:49 AM
I have an actual movie credit. :01:

madxboxfan
05-01-2014, 03:08 AM
True about Ultraviolet probably not being there forever, but for now it is and I enjoy it, you do not have to. I do not intend to pay for codes as that part is illegal, I just thought that if people dont intend to use them, they wouldnt mind handing them on to me.

whether it be blurays or DVD's and now Ultraviolet, I might not watch all of them in my lifetime, but if I ever want to watch something it will most likely be there for me. :D
Bluray and DVD, yes.
But an Ultraviolet movie in the cloud? Probably not...

I find this odd though, are you expecting people to just give away the codes? Or is it an offer to pay for them?

Thanks mate, someone who finally sees my point

I find this odd though, are you expecting people to just give away the codes?

As strange as it sounds at first, there are forums where people offer them up. On the flip side, I am sure there are those who "collect" them, then sell them on e-:ghey:. If someone is an outsider to traditional filesharing, or looking for a "legal"-ish way to get free movies, it may not be too odd for people to give away digital copies of stuff they have no intention to use.