PDA

View Full Version : GTA Online cars and insurance – how does it work?

Mr. Mulder
05-02-2014, 01:51 PM
I’ve spent all lunch researching this but I’m still not sure on it and don’t want to waste cold hard (but also virtual and not real) cash…

Basically, I want to steal a specific car I like, make it my own (personal?) vehicle and have it forever and always no matter how many times it gets blown up or stolen.

As I understand it, you can steal a car, take it to Los Santos Customs and insure it? Does this mean that when it gets blown up, you pay presumably a small fee on an insurance claim to have it replaced? And is it replaced with every customization you purchased before it got blown up? And you can do this an infinite amount of times?

And when you turn on your xbox and load up GTA Online, is it going to spawn right next to you each time?

And what’s the point in owning a garage if, let’s say, you take your car out of your garage, it gets blown up, you pay insurance fees to get it replaced and then what? You park your car in the garage? Despite the fact it’ll spawn right next to you if you die??

Or is everything I’ve just said total bollocks??? :unsure: I just want a sweet car that I’m going to spend a lot of money upgrading and not have some 10 year old call me a fag and take it from me, never to return :eyebrows:

mjmacky
05-02-2014, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't worry about it since 10-year-olds don't care about your fag car.

thanhluan117
05-11-2014, 08:26 AM
That a great game I played when I ten years old !
Now it so great too

mjmacky
05-12-2014, 05:53 PM
That a great game I played when I ten years old !
Now it so great too

You haven't aged a day.

So, where do you sleep at night?