PDA

View Full Version : Tracker showing seeds, but not downloading?

Harder77
05-05-2014, 02:36 PM
I've been trying to download a particular torrent for a while now, and yesterday I added a bunch of trackers. One of which is showing 10 seeds, 11 peers, but it's not connecting. Could it be false info, or my settings in Vuze? Still kinda learning the ropes here, so any help would be awesome :) Don't know if I'm allowed to post the tracker here.
Thanks!

anon
05-06-2014, 01:15 AM
http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Not_connected_to_any_seeds

absent_today
05-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Why do people use Vuze

teflon05
05-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Why do people use Vuze

If you know how to set it up & use the classic interface (Which can be done in settings) it's pretty much still Azures, which was one of the best at one time. It might use a bit more resources than some others, but with many of today's processors and larger amounts of RAM, it's not a bad client. And if you're into customizations & plug-ins, it's probably what you would want. Utorrent is not really any better, now that they have the paid version & have added all the advertisements and crap to it.

That being said, I use qbittorrent or Deluge on the rare occasion that I download directly over my home connection. Both are lightweight and are easy to set up. Not a lot of customizations or plug-ins, but if all you want is a quick DL, they're pretty good.

Harder77
05-07-2014, 03:07 AM
Thanks for the answers guys :)