PDA

View Full Version : Hi

dananel
05-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a movie addict.

TheFoX
05-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Hello Daniel, so very nice to meet you.

Welcome to one of the most friendly places on the interwebz. You won't find a finer class of scum anywhere of ze netz.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and become a fully fledged member of this community.

To show us your sincerity, I feel that you need to thank everyone who posts in this thread personally. Mulder, MJ, Chalice, MBM, Idol and many others will wish to welcome you personally, in their own personal way, and it will benefit your future membership if you reciprocate.

//TheFoX.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2014, 05:05 PM
To be fair Daniel has made three posts,all of which are some variation of "Hi".Therefore I'm going to go out on a very short limb and extrapolate that his tiny monkey brain told him that since he had not as yet gained access to the NZB section,he must be dong something wrong and maybe creating a thread,no matter how vacuous and insincere,may work.

Now I'm going to go even less far out on that very short limb and presume that if this tripe works then he has no intention of ever posting again.

I'm fairly certain,which means not at all,that even Mother Teresa were she alive,would have difficulty being nice to him.
But then it's a well known fact that Catholics are Nazis.

freemonk
05-10-2014, 06:54 PM
I was a movie addict, until I had a kid who's now 2 years old, who only watches Disney Cars all day long

IdolEyes787
05-10-2014, 07:39 PM
I was a movie addict... Injection or freebase?

megabyteme
05-10-2014, 10:55 PM
I was a movie addict, until I had a kid who's now 2 years old, who only watches Disney Cars all day long

Mary would refer to that as "a kid who prefers missionary". He'll probably be willing to remove the problem and get you back to watching movies, just don't expect much (if any) cash out of the deal.

Artemis
05-10-2014, 11:49 PM
I was a movie addict...

At least you have acknowledged that you do have a problem, that is half the struggle, although on a scale of addictions and how much they affect and take over your life, this is a fairly limped wristed, namby pamby type of addiction :ghey: You would probably receive a more sincere reception and more help if you were a struggling crack whore that had put her baby in the microwave. As it is my prescription is to take a couple of concrete pills and harden the fuck up! :blink:

Mr. Mulder
05-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a movie addict.

show me your butthole, slut!!!

mjmacky
05-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Mary would refer to that as "a kid who prefers missionary". He'll probably be willing to remove the problem and get you back to watching movies, just don't expect much (if any) cash out of the deal.

:snap: :snap:

Missionary is a position
A stance taken by a select group of individuals
They insist on knowing the exact sex of the child
Throw away the gel
I need not know which
Only that the child is sexed