PDA

View Full Version : I was picked on all my life

ziggyjuarez
05-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Enough is enough ,I became who I am.this is me.

mjmacky
05-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Everyone has been picked on, and everyone has picked on someone else. It takes many forms and the motivation can range from admiration to malice.

Does this mean someone made fun of your haircut?

megabyteme
05-17-2014, 09:21 PM
He's Mehican. So essentially:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_zSos8w_I

AND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtn6-XQupM

Considering it is zig we are talking about, I probably should have gone with the original Annie version. Thought I'd throw him a street cred bone. :pimp:

Artemis
05-17-2014, 10:40 PM

Why are you channeling Oleg, and what have you done with the corpse? :fear:

TheFoX
05-18-2014, 09:12 AM
The only logical conclusion one can make from the evidence supplied is that Oleg and Ziggy are twins who were obviously separated at birth, and have been denied the existence of the other.

The chances of meeting two differing individuals who both mirror each other is something in the region of ten billion to one, so my conclusion that they are from the same birth mother is quite sound.

Now, the only question is whether they had the same father? Is there an Oleg or Ziggy Senior out there somewhere, and if there is, how did he get over his inhibitions and manage to mate?

Mr. Mulder
05-19-2014, 07:08 AM

Nice post, NERD!!!! *knocks school books to the ground

ziggyjuarez
06-23-2014, 09:50 AM
Wtf??? :shy:

megabyteme
06-23-2014, 10:32 AM
People only pick on you out of superiority, ziggy. It's natural, just like Oleg never getting laid. Try picking on Oleg for a while, it will make you feel better. :)

ziggyjuarez
06-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Wish a tyga wood, like a tree in this bitch.

ziggyjuarez
06-23-2014, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1b2v_Lls3A&app=desktop

megabyteme
06-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Funny, I once made yer mum make the same sound. :yup:

ziggyjuarez
06-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Stop bully!

TheFoX
06-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Stop! sTop! stOp! stoP!

anon
06-24-2014, 02:16 AM
People only pick on you out of superiority, ziggy. It's natural, just like Oleg never getting laid. Try picking on Oleg for a while, it will make you feel better. :)

"Pick on some kid smaller than you. Makes you feel better about yourself and continues the cycle of abuse to another generation. Invite the school to a free keg party at the narks house. make sure to include an address, date, and time and they will come." -- http://www.textfiles.com/uploads/atschool.txt

megabyteme
06-24-2014, 02:40 AM
I just heard there's a HUGE party at Oleg's. :w00t:

TheFoX
06-24-2014, 05:26 PM
I just heard there's a HUGE party at Oleg's. :w00t:

Yeah, but he's only invited hot women, so unless you have a skirt up to your beaver and tits that would suffocate, you're not invited.

megabyteme
06-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Yeah, but he's only invited hot women, so unless you have a skirt up to your beaver and tits that would suffocate, you're not invited.

He's getting the girls from Jersey. Their beavers usually hang pretty low.

TheFoX
06-25-2014, 05:58 PM

He's getting the girls from Jersey. Their beavers usually hang pretty low.

Down to their knees?

megabyteme
06-25-2014, 07:11 PM
I don't believe there's ever been a Jersey girl who's worn a skirt down to her knees. :no:

http://i.imgur.com/0a3auUW.jpg?1

sundontshine
06-27-2014, 02:47 PM

I once made yer mum make the same sound too... on top of your dead grandma's grave. Hehe. :lol:

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 02:52 PM

I once made yer mum make the same sound too... on top of your dead grandma's grave. Hehe. :lol:

You must have been in a canoe as my grandma resides in a lake. And my mum has asthma, so I'm guessing you brought her flowers. Mighty nice of you! :yup:

rowingcowardice
10-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Being picked on seems to be "normal" nowadays. Who did not pick on anyone even in thoughts? and who was not picked on? I guess its all about the attitude of how we should deal with this negativity. Haters gonna hate. Be happy,they'll hate even more to see you smile.

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2014, 04:18 PM
being picked on seems to be "normal" nowadays. Who did not pick on anyone even in thoughts? And who was not picked on? I guess its all about the attitude of how we should deal with this negativity. Haters gonna hate. Be happy,they'll hate even more to see you smile.

just like your face!!!1

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2014, 04:24 PM
:unsure:

Something Else
10-10-2014, 01:50 PM

nickherc
12-04-2014, 11:55 AM
I was never picked on. The bullies kinda protected me. Don't ask me why. It's true, I've been a cute kid, but still. Maybe I brought up their "mommy bear" instinct. I don't have a freaking clue. Still, bullying is one of the worst things ever, teachers should definitely pay more attention to stuff like that.

IdolEyes787
12-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Still, bullying is one of the worst things ever.....

Just so we're all in agreement,on a list of worst things ever,saying mean things about someone that they are basically in total control of whether it adversely effect them or not is slightly below genocide and slavery but still slightly above a mother having to put her children to bed hungry because they can't afford food and serial killers Charles Ng and Leonard Lake.:unsure:

nickherc
12-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Don't be so literal ;). I'm just saying it can scar you. And don't tell me a 7 year old kid is in a full control of things. He's eating dirt and watching cartoons, what the heck does he know about standing up for himself.

But yeah, I hear you, people in western civilization have a tendency to be melodramatic.

weenden
12-07-2014, 11:54 PM
if you werent picked on you would feel left out so enjoy the interaction

ziggyjuarez
01-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Thank you gals

bionutter
02-02-2015, 07:03 PM
So was I .....

TheFoX
03-07-2015, 10:55 AM
The thing about being bullied is that someone is giving you their attention. If you weren't being bullied, it means you are no-one.

Take pleasure in the fact that someone felt the need to dedicate some time to your harassment; without that care and attention, you'd grow up thinking the world was a safe place, not realising that there are depraved individuals all over this globe, often in control of our countries we live in.

The biggest bullies are the likes of Big Dave Cameron, Barack Obama, François Hollande, Angela Merkel and Vladimir Putin, who would have ensured that all opposition was removed allowing them free access to the highest levels of power. No one gets where they want without stepping on a few toes, or chopping off a few hands.

soulreaper
03-07-2015, 03:59 PM
The kindof attention you don't want though ,TheFox(the physical attention is never good, how can it?)

The way I see it is you have a choice to make and it's a sophie's choice no doubt. You have to lose all fear and I mean ALL fear and it's risky. You have to be prepared to get a beating but make sure you take out an ear. You have to make sure the bully atleast thinks 5-10 times before he will pick on you again. Hell you might get killed but does this bully really wanna be in jail? I seriously doubt that, afterall he's a human being too and has something to lose. I mean if he doesnt have something to lose(and I seriously doubt he doesnt) then you're fucked anyway right? So why not fight back? What do you have to lose besides getting humiliated?

I mean I realise its easy to talk about this and the realities are quite different but would you rather live feeling humiliated and taken advantage of all your life? Well that's the choice you make.

The other better option is that you have a sharp tongue and you make this bully feel small. Sure you will get punched so what? Atleast you mindfucked the little bastard. But the reality is that only some ppl have that talent of being quick witted, some don't, so passive aggressive attacks require some skill.

The bottomline is whatever method you use, you have to stand up for yourself. And there comes a time when you say ENOUGH and fight back. Trust me you will know when that time comes and you feel great because you know you are ready for battle and payback's a bitch.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2015, 04:47 PM
The thing about being bullied is that someone is giving you their attention. If you weren't being bullied, it means you are no-one.

Bullying like rape is more about the perpetrator needing to achieve a sense of power than the focus being on any particular victim.
In a sense to the bully/rapist the victim doesn't exist and that's why he is able to do what he does.

It's a "me" thing and that's why what soulreaper suggests(usurping the power) either works or gets you killed.

megabyteme
03-07-2015, 07:17 PM
The kindof attention you don't want though ,TheFox(the physical attention is never good, how can it?)

The way I see it is you have a choice to make and it's a sophie's choice no doubt. You have to lose all fear and I mean ALL fear and it's risky. You have to be prepared to get a beating but make sure you take out an ear. You have to make sure the bully atleast thinks 5-10 times before he will pick on you again. Hell you might get killed but does this bully really wanna be in jail? I seriously doubt that, afterall he's a human being too and has something to lose. I mean if he doesnt have something to lose(and I seriously doubt he doesnt) then you're fucked anyway right? So why not fight back? What do you have to lose besides getting humiliated?

I mean I realise its easy to talk about this and the realities are quite different but would you rather live feeling humiliated and taken advantage of all your life? Well that's the choice you make.

The other better option is that you have a sharp tongue and you make this bully feel small. Sure you will get punched so what? Atleast you mindfucked the little bastard. But the reality is that only some ppl have that talent of being quick witted, some don't, so passive aggressive attacks require some skill.

The bottomline is whatever method you use, you have to stand up for yourself. And there comes a time when you say ENOUGH and fight back. Trust me you will know when that time comes and you feel great because you know you are ready for battle and payback's a bitch.

One of the best posts I've seen on here in quite some time.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Yeah but it's a really low bar.

TheFoX
03-07-2015, 09:52 PM

If what you are suggesting is that the victim stand up for themselves and fight back, they then become the BULLY. Are you really suggesting we make our victims into bullies? Wouldn't that simply exacerbate the situation? Surely building up the bully base would be bad news.

Jesus teaches us to turn the other cheek. The reason behind this is that if you retaliate, you become as bad as those you retaliate against. Creating more bullies simply won't do.

While I agree in principal with what you prescribe, the obvious outcome could be disastrous for the whole of humanity. Do we really need more suicide bombers, rapists, paedophiles or Islamic Extremists? I don't think so. Let the bad people remain bad, while the rest of us remain pure.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2015, 11:08 PM
Not to belittle your point regarding a fictional character but didn't Bishop Desmond Tutu say something like "If you are neutral in the face of injustice then you side with the oppressor"?

In other words,was England a bully in WWII?

IdolEyes787
03-07-2015, 11:12 PM
I think Mark Knopfler said it best though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIHMN1rFi9s

TheFoX
03-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Not to belittle your point regarding a fictional character ...

But that is exactly what your intention is.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2015, 12:33 PM
If it matters at all to you which I doubt it does,I belittled the statement and not you.:)

megabyteme
03-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Not to belittle your point regarding a fictional character

I'll have you know that Jesus is very real. He (and like 12 other guys) used to do odd-jobs down at Home Depot's parking lot. And no matter how much shit you gave him, he just took it. He always told the other guys to calm down, too.

I heard he got busted by immigrations, though. One of his co-workers sold him out for a few bucks. :no:

TheFoX
03-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Yeah, Santa Claus got busted for calling some gal a Ho, not once, but three times. I suppose Idol thinks he is also a fictional character as well.

megabyteme
03-09-2015, 07:49 PM
I suppose Idol thinks he is also a fictional character as well.

He's been known to turn the other cheeks. :idunno: