PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Would like to get in to Torrent leech!

mtnn32
05-17-2014, 06:55 PM
hey brothers.. I'd like to get a invite to torrentleech, got nothing to offer, want to start and to invest:).. Just say what should I do to get the invite?

thanks anyway;)

megabyteme
05-17-2014, 09:08 PM
hey brothers.. I'd like to get a invite to torrentleech, got nothing to offer, want to start and to invest:).. Just say what should I do to get the invite?

thanks anyway;)

Welcome. As odd as it may seem, having "nothing to offer" is preferred over those who trade their way into trackers. Honestly, what people tend to look for in invitees tends to be sincerity. Introducing yourself with the intent to make fair use of the tracker is often enough to get you invited to TL these days. Good luck. :)

mjmacky
05-19-2014, 05:06 AM
The use of the word "invest" means the invite would be thrown away to trading eventually.

richasis
05-22-2014, 06:01 PM
TorrentLeech currently has open signups.

Invite code: SUMMER2014. :dog: :dog:

ronscores
05-25-2014, 07:58 AM

How do you guys maintain sane ratios @ TL? There's seeders/seedboxes on most of the content there.
I'd recommend people who do not have seedboxes to stay far away from TL.

absent_today
05-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Seedbox is a must there initally build ratio with cross seeding and then after a while you dont have to worry about it

IdolEyes787
05-25-2014, 04:45 PM

I'd recommend people who do not have seedboxes to stay far away from TL.
I'd recommend people stay far away from seedboxes.

Seedbox is a must there initally build ratio with cross seeding and then after a while you dont have to worry about it

Also in the great cosmic scheme of things,cross seeders are a few rungs lower than cross dressers as at least some cross dressers may not in fact be total cunts.