PDA

View Full Version : Yet another autistic kid kills 6 people

OlegL
05-24-2014, 10:46 PM
Well, I started watching NBC's Nightly News, and they said this person Elliot Rodger who had killed at least 6 people in California was autistic. They said he had killed those people because he didn't like the fact that he was a virgin.

megabyteme
05-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Wow, Oleg! You two should have been Facebook pals, or something. :O

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-transcript-ucsb-shootings-video-20140524-story.html

teflon05
05-24-2014, 11:21 PM
There's plenty of autistic virgins in the world that don't go around blaming it on everyone else & shooting people. Sounds more like a psychopath or a sociopath to me.

Don't tell me you're getting some bad ideas in your head?

OlegL
05-24-2014, 11:27 PM

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-transcript-ucsb-shootings-video-20140524-story.html

Well, in his video, he says he never kissed a girl, but I, on the other hand, did kiss one girl... I wish he hadn't killed anybody.

megabyteme
05-25-2014, 12:19 AM
I wish he hadn't killed anybody.

Keep thinking like that, buddy. Keep thinking like that... :yup:

megabyteme
05-25-2014, 12:21 AM
but I, on the other hand, did kiss one girl

Owing largely to your oversized hands and immense upper body strength. Sadly, some are willing to dislocate a shoulder and escape. :console:

TheFoX
05-25-2014, 12:24 AM

Well, in his video, he says he never kissed a girl, but I, on the other hand, did kiss one girl... I wish he hadn't killed anybody.

I know. You blame him for reducing your chances of love by six people.

Still, how many missed opportunities perished at the hands of drink drivers, or serial killers, or died in the line of duty.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2014, 01:47 AM
Well, I started watching NBC's Nightly News, and they said this person Elliot Rodger who had killed at least 6 people in California was autistic. They said he had killed those people because he didn't like the fact that he was a virgin.

I'll keep this short and sweet.
Shut the fuck up.

teflon05
05-25-2014, 02:50 AM
I second that emotion :rolleyes:

Something Else
05-25-2014, 08:57 AM

Perhaps someone needs to kill all the virgin autistics, before they kill us.

teflon05
05-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Perhaps someone needs to kill all the virgin autistics, before they kill us.

Or at least spay/neuter them :fear:

nobodyserio
05-25-2014, 02:33 PM
its basic knowledge that a proper understanding between people could avoid this kind of things to happen.

the current morals and etiqutte of the current society is nothing but a farce, to keep each other from doing harmful doings

teflon05
05-25-2014, 02:43 PM
It's basic knowledge that you are currently a twat. Twat.

chalice
05-25-2014, 03:15 PM
My daughter, who's thirteen and who shares a similar condition to Olegl, in that she's a virgin (to the best of my knowledge, which is extensive) and is an Aspie, I'm quite sure harbours violent predilections. A few weeks ago, she threatened to cut her older brother's throat for commandeering her laptop. All sharp implements were rapidly transferred to a secret, unobtainable shelf and after barricading himself in his room for the evening, he was able to get a decent night's sleep.

Now, I'm not suggesting that all virgin Aspie's are pathological, but it doesn't hurt to be on the safey. In fact, perhaps a cull, or some manner of unconcentration camp or colony might be a viable solution.

megabyteme
05-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Personally, I'm keeping a collection of easy-to-reach, poundy, sound-maker items nearby. That way if we are ever attacked, we'll drive the invading hoard away. :01:

chalice
05-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Personally, I'm keeping a collection of easy-to-reach, poundy, sound-maker items nearby. That way if we are ever attacked, we'll drive the invading hoard away. :01:

'Horde', you monkey.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2014, 04:57 PM
You'll have to excuse Meg's ignorance.From his posts,I get the felling that he belongs to the school of thought were it's perfectly sensible to pave over a field of wildflowers so you can build a factory that makes iPads that you can then look up pictures of wildflowers on.:blink:

IdolEyes787
05-25-2014, 05:09 PM
Also I read a newspaper article on the killer in the thread title and I seem to be missing something because he was 23 years old,his Dad's some well known,monied Hollywood type, he was living in Isla Vista Ca,driving a new BMW,the sun was shining and the bird's were singing and he somehow still thought he was hard put by.:ermm:
I know that people will argue that he was crazy but I don't see any instances of this type of action being committed by people with less time and less assumed privilege on their hands.

Also his dad was famous so by association so was he so I'm not buying for a second that he had trouble getting laid.cough cough homo.

chalice
05-25-2014, 05:11 PM
You'll have to excuse Meg's ignorance.From his posts,I get the felling that he belongs to the school of thought were it's perfectly sensible to pave over a field of wildflowers so you can build a factory that makes iPads that you can then look up pictures of wildflowers on.:blink:

Meg can say whatever the fuck she likes.

She gets a lifetime pass for the Down's kid achievement thing. Even more Satanic cos 50% of the twins gets to rub it in and feel guilty for the rest of her life.

chalice
05-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Olegl, how would you feel about 'your kind' being placed in relatively tolerable prison resorts if it would mean we could cut down on the slaughter your ilk so joyfully administer.

Please don't glock anyone until you've fully considered us normal peoples' terms.

chalice
05-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Better still, put all the Aspie's in a sex gulag, impose sadistic, natural intimate congress and all autistic murder is solved.

Olegl, you're worse than autistic. You're record-breaking stupid. You should get royalties for that or something.

Skiz
05-25-2014, 06:11 PM

And the posts like this and massive media coverage will give him the precise attention that he wanted. Go ahead, read his "manifesto" as well. Go watch his youtube videos. Go give him all the coverage and attention he wanted. The fact that he knew all this coverage and chatter would happen is the exact reason he did it.

Ignore these fucks. Don't release their names or discuss their acts.

megabyteme
05-25-2014, 06:54 PM
All weakly attempted humor aspide (pun!) His reasoning sounds like a lame script- not the type of thing someone would go posthole about. :no:

Fake. With guns.

And, now that I have Chal's permission, I can now use my son as Triumph the insult comic dog. It's a good day. :happy:

megabyteme
05-25-2014, 07:50 PM

'Horde', you monkey.

Perhaps I expected the group would be looting before coming to kill me. :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
05-27-2014, 08:22 AM
My brother in this supposedly real life is autistic, true story. I'm 99.9% certain he has killed no one. That makes this thread racist.

megabyteme
05-27-2014, 08:44 AM
The word is "yet", Mulder. Yet. :fear:

Mr. Mulder
05-27-2014, 08:50 AM
It's not racist yet?? :eyebrows:

all Mexicans are dirty.

/fixed.

Something Else
05-27-2014, 09:28 AM
My brother in this supposedly real life is autistic, true story. I'm 99.9% certain he has killed no one. That makes this thread racist.

He's probably not a virgin tho' . You must have left some ropey burd near him at some point.

megabyteme
05-27-2014, 11:05 AM
It's not racist yet?? :eyebrows:

all Mexicans are dirty.

/fixed.

I met a drug dealer one time who used to be Mexican. It gave me hope- that no matter how poor, dirty, illiterate, or non-white it is possible to break enough laws and/or kill people to rise above one's lot in life.

TheFoX
05-27-2014, 08:28 PM

So, are you saying that we should be careful, just in case you decide to take out your frustrations on us, here at FST?

OlegL
05-27-2014, 09:22 PM
How can I take out my frustrations on you if you only exist in virtual reality? Are you a philosopher that thinks that virtual reality and the real physical world are the same thing?

Something Else
05-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Head-butt the screen :yes:

TheFoX
05-27-2014, 11:43 PM
How can I take out my frustrations on you if you only exist in virtual reality? Are you a philosopher that thinks that virtual reality and the real physical world are the same thing?

Don't be such a retard. Every single person who posts at FST exists in the real world, with the exception of MBM, who is a ghost from the ethereal plane.

Virtual Reality is where you kill enemy soldiers from the COD environment, unless you play multiplayer, in which case you are killing the avatars of real people. If you kill enough of them, they will come looking for you. (Two workmates came to blows after one kept sniping the other while playing COD online.)

Head-butt the screen :yup:

An excellent suggestion.

anon
05-28-2014, 02:00 AM
How can I take out my frustrations on you if you only exist in virtual reality?

javascript:var%20KICKASSVERSION='2.0';var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='//hi.kickassapp.com/kickass.js';void(0);

mjmacky
05-28-2014, 02:32 AM

ziggyjuarez
06-15-2014, 08:20 PM
Story of my life.

ziggyjuarez
06-15-2014, 08:23 PM
At least mustaches tickle

TheFoX
06-15-2014, 09:53 PM
At least mustaches tickle

Either you're in to men, Village People/Freddy Mercury style, or the women you know are bearded.

dion09529
06-17-2014, 09:50 PM

Shut the fuck up.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Artemis
06-19-2014, 03:13 AM
Shut the fuck up.



The brain swelling hasn't receded yet, I see. :blink:

anigav
06-19-2014, 09:49 AM


The brain swelling hasn't receded yet, I see. :blink:

I too see ::ermm:

OlegL
06-25-2014, 06:52 PM
According to this article, http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2014/05/30/elliot-rodger-didnt-have-autism-he-had-anger , Elliot was never diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. But if he was a sociopath, why did he have problems getting laid? Aren't sociopaths really charming and socially skilled? I wonder what his real diagnosis or condition was.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2014, 07:08 PM
A person can't cure his hypochondria by reading about diseases.:unsure:

megabyteme
06-25-2014, 07:36 PM
According to this article, http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2014/05/30/elliot-rodger-didnt-have-autism-he-had-anger , Elliot was never diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. But if he was a sociopath, why did he have problems getting laid? Aren't sociopaths really charming and socially skilled? I wonder what his real diagnosis or condition was.

You'd be doing readers a favor if you'd copy, paste, and clean-up any stories you post, Oleg. Many members here are from different parts of the world and may not even be able to access the articles. Use to keep from making your posts unwieldy.

Like this:

[spoiler]the overwhelming majority of which are committed by men, it’s this: Anger is the common factor. Not mental illness. Not autism. Not even misogyny is the common factor (women are not always the targets or victims), although that mixed with hatred and guns obviously makes for a deadly and horrific combination. Nope. It’s anger (http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2014/04/anger_causes_violence_treat_it_rather_than_mental_illness_to_stop_mass_murder.2.html).

As for the article, I find the intent of reducing unnecessary fear of Asperger's/Autism to be good, but blaming "anger" is more than a bit weak, IMO.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2014, 07:40 PM
For a second I thought you said you actually read this stuff?:unsure:

megabyteme
06-25-2014, 07:47 PM

I spent a year doing graduate studies in disability after the birth of my son. Outside of you noting that you read everything with a Canadian accent, I still have a difficult time seeing through his eyes. His behavio[u]rs are wired out-of-phase from what we'd think of as common sense. In those terms, I am interested in the largely-unknown area of Asperger's/Autism.

JunkBarMan
06-26-2014, 02:38 AM
I get the felling that he belongs to the school of thought were it's perfectly sensible to pave over a field of wildflowers so you can build a factory that makes iPads that you can then look up pictures of wildflowers on.:blink:

Post of the year? quote of the year for sure

OlegL
06-27-2014, 10:21 PM

I spent a year doing graduate studies in disability after the birth of my son. Outside of you noting that you read everything with a Canadian accent, I still have a difficult time seeing through his eyes. His behavio[u]rs are wired out-of-phase from what we'd think of as common sense. In those terms, I am interested in the largely-unknown area of Asperger's/Autism.

Only yesterday I found out that Asperger's was eliminated as a diagnosis in 2013. The new diagnosis is called autism spectrum disorder.

TheFoX
06-28-2014, 08:31 AM

Only yesterday I found out that Asperger's was eliminated as a diagnosis in 2013. The new diagnosis is called autism spectrum disorder.

I thought the new diagnosis was...

...Spoilt little rich kid cannot get what he wants, so kills out of spite.

That's what a privileged life gets you. When you desire for nothing, and want it now, but cannot get it.

The only thing that Elliot Rodger was suffering from, was being spoilt. Any normal youngster would get on with their life, get shagged, get pissed, and have fun.

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 03:11 PM

Does that mean you are "cured" or in risk of losing your disability?

OlegL
06-28-2014, 04:45 PM

Does that mean you are "cured" or in risk of losing your disability?

Well, I was told that now my diagnosis is autism spectrum disorder.

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 05:04 PM
That doesn't sound so bad. Feel any better?

Barbarossa
06-30-2014, 01:47 PM
Your brain is broken. That's bad.

In other news, you have an excuse for being a fucktard.

TheFoX
07-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Your brain is broken. That's bad.

In other news, you have an excuse for being a fucktard.

Yeah, but its easily repaired. All he has to do is electric shock treatment. Works a treat. One jolt from the mains will cure all sorts of mental issues. All he has to do is attach the two live conductors to either side of his head, then plug the lead into the wall socket, and wait for the current to correct his neurons.

megabyteme
07-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Yeah, but its easily repaired. All he has to do is electric shock treatment. Works a treat. One jolt from the mains will cure all sorts of mental issues. All he has to do is attach the two live conductors to either side of his head, then plug the lead into the wall socket, and wait for the current to correct his neurons.

From what I've seen of the procedure, he'll need something to bite down on so he doesn't chomp off his tongue. Old westerns always used a bullet. He should definitely put a bullet in his mouth before conducting the shock therapy. :yup:

OlegL
08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
It's been more than a year since these murders were committed, but I still wonder what his actual diagnosis was (or what diagnosis he would be given if he remained alive). According to what this psychologist from Seattle said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mItUzCvYVQ ,

it's unlikely Elliot had mild autism. According to him, Elliot likely suffered from the narcissistic personality disorder and the schizotypal personality disorder. However, such an assumption about Elliot's mental condition can only made if we truly believe that Elliot honestly described his feelings in his manifesto. If Elliot was delusional, would it still be appropriate to describe him as "evil"?
It seems to me that Elliot never attempted to approach women. He expected women to approach him.

TheFoX
08-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the update. I really do appreciate it.