PDA

View Full Version : Deafness by Motorcycle

teflon05
05-24-2014, 11:08 PM
I know there will probably be a few who disagree with this, but oh well...

I live next to a relatively busy state route on the outskirts of a small city. All along this road there are signs about trucks being forbidden to use jake brakes (compression release engine brakes) due to noise.

Here's my bitch: I like having my windows open when it's warm out, instead of running air conditioning. AC messes with my sinuses, & uses a lot of power and makes my electric bill a lot higher. Therefore, I only use it when the inside temp gets above about 78°.

The only problem is, all the douchebags that insist on having motorcycles that are louder than the goddamn space shuttle taking off. It's ridiculous. I don't see how there can be an ordinance against the use of jake brakes on trucks, yet they let these asshats get away with pretty much straight pipes loud enough to blow out your fucking eardrums, on their damn motorcycles. One went by here about an hour ago & revved his engine (for no reason I could see, other than to make noise) and it was so loud it literally caused a framed picture to fall off my bedroom wall. They're louder than any truck using compression brakes that I've ever heard.

I just don't understand what the attraction is. Is it the "compensating for a small penis" thing? They make up for their tiny beetle dicks with a loud ass bike? I would think they would go deaf themselves, from riding the damn things.

Don't get me wrong...I don't have anything against bikers or bikes in general. I've owned a few & have ridden a few miles my self in my life, but never on anything loud enough to cause bleeding eardrums. There should be an ordinance against this shit, in my opinion.
I'm just tired of them blasting by here, especially at 2 in the morning. Guess I'll have to close the windows and crank on the air. It's 143774 [/end rant]

megabyteme
05-24-2014, 11:59 PM
First off: :emo:

If you own the home, you ca consider a number of outside sound reverting ornaments (trees, concrete walls, lawn gnomes) to deaden some of the noise. If it is so loud, I also suspect you are not well insulated. There are many ways to keep 50-75% of the sound out- all while reducing that heating/cooling bill.

You won't be able to stop noise pollution without having support from a large portion of the community. You will have even less success if that traffic is from people passing through.

You could also invest in some good closed-back headphones. There are some nice blu-tooth options. :)

mjmacky
05-25-2014, 12:03 AM
I have lived next to train tracks as well as in between a small airport and a hospital that was central to emergency flights. You just get used to it. I miss the moments where I'd put everything on pause just wait for the train to pass.

megabyteme
05-25-2014, 12:16 AM
Yeah, but at least you had access to street drugs, disposable handguns, and prostitution. :idunno:

teflon05
05-25-2014, 12:39 AM
First off: :emo:

If you own the home, you ca consider a number of outside sound reverting ornaments (trees, concrete walls, lawn gnomes) to deaden some of the noise. If it is so loud, I also suspect you are not well insulated. There are many ways to keep 50-75% of the sound out- all while reducing that heating/cooling bill.

You won't be able to stop noise pollution without having support from a large portion of the community. You will have even less success if that traffic is from people passing through.

You could also invest in some good closed-back headphones. There are some nice blu-tooth options. :)

It's an apartment, & the sidewalk in front, next to the road, is borough property so trees, walls, etc. aren't feasible. I suppose I could talk to the landlord about insulation, but I have a feeling it wouldn't go over real well.:dry: I am thinking about talking to some of the neighbors & maybe getting a petition to have some sort of ordinance put forth, but I don't know how well that would work out either. Plus it's hard finding the time when I work 60 hrs a week. I've tried headphones, but then I stay awake listening to the music:pinch:

I have lived next to train tracks as well as in between a small airport and a hospital that was central to emergency flights. You just get used to it. I miss the moments where I'd put everything on pause just wait for the train to pass.

I am used to regular traffic noise...Even trucks. But they are both pretty regular, whereas the bikes are random. I suppose I could get used to it maybe, if it was a regular pattern.

I'd move if I could, but it's just not financially feasible. i.e. I'm damn near broke :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-25-2014, 01:45 AM
m is, all the douchebags that insist on having motorcycles that are louder than the goddamn space shuttle taking off. It's ridiculous. I don't see how there can be an ordinance against the use of jake brakes on trucks, yet they let these asshats get away with pretty much straight pipes loud enough to blow out your fucking eardrums, on their damn motorcycles.

I've often wondered that myself as some fat old guy in search of his lost youth rode by on his Harley.
I'm pretty sure that if my car muffler went and I didn't get it fixed ,cops would be pulling me over left and right and threatening me with a ticket for noise violation.

Btw I live near train tracks and in proximity to a busy street and of the two,the trains have never once disturbed me from sleep while in the summer if I want the windows open I have to wear earplugs to be able to relax(true story) due to the cars.

Something Else
05-28-2014, 09:01 AM
It could be dangerous for you.

You could be retarded. :unsure:

TheFoX
05-28-2014, 09:48 AM

You could be retarded. :unsure:

From the evidence provided, I'd say he already is retarded. Let's look at the evidence. When choosing a username, he has apparently whacked a few keys at random, then tapped the 8, 5 and 0, skipping the 2 key which lies between the 5 and 0.

waqas? All within an inch of each other, and easy to thump.

Nah, imagination played no part in the creation of that username, because retards have no imagination.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2014, 11:54 AM

I live for danger,sissyman.

DngrMs
05-29-2014, 01:06 AM
...skipping the 2 key which lies between the 5 and 0...

megabyteme
05-29-2014, 02:22 AM
DangerMiss proving he knows how to stroke all the keys, but this is just a clever deception as I suspect he is actually the one making all the motorcycle noise. :O

http://www.funplayonline.com/games/danger-mouse-stunt-moto/

DngrMs
05-30-2014, 04:52 AM
DangerMiss proving he knows how to stroke all the keys, but this is just a clever deception as I suspect he is actually the one making all the motorcycle noise. :O

Penfold stole my bike, I will not be held accountable!

megabyteme
05-30-2014, 06:49 AM
Too bold for Penfold, the true culprit is none other than...Silas Greenback!

DngrMs
05-30-2014, 07:04 AM
Too bold for Penfold, the true culprit is none other than...Silas Greenback!

This could be true, I was asleep. However the guilty look on Penfold's face the next day made me suspicious. That could have been because of the harem of whores I saw leaving the pillar box however. He has a horse cock.

whereis
06-27-2014, 12:11 AM
There should be an ordinance against this shit, in my opinion.

They introduced noise regulations over here, but they're not retrospective, so my 90Db (by manufacturer design) is still legal.

I know, people like you don't like that, that's why I have it.

Artemis
06-27-2014, 06:09 AM
There should be an ordinance against this shit, in my opinion.

They introduced noise regulations over here, but they're not retrospective, so my 90Db (by manufacturer design) is still legal.

I don't like herpes, do you have that too? :blink:

chalice
06-27-2014, 09:51 AM

I don't like herpes, do you have that too? :blink:

Of course he has herpes, he's Dave. :dave:

True story.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2014, 12:06 PM

I'm totally with you ,Dave and that is precisely why I removed the muffler from my Hummer.

Sure there are minor drawbacks like not being able to hear the radio or the sound of squealing tires or the desperate screams of small children but let us be honest,they pale in comparison to me being able to drive around pretending to be tough and annoying 98% of the World's population.

Also the word is "retroactive".I'm fairly sure you don't know anything about retrospect.

Meg,where's my gun?

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 01:16 PM
How's the wife and kids, Dave. They still know you?

chalice
06-27-2014, 01:52 PM
I know this because the dopey cunt pm'd me some sorry shite yonks ago, and I just couldn't be fucked reporting him.

Makes sense that Dave rides a motorbike, what with all his back alley getaways and whatnot. That glorious moustache of his, while serving nicely to camouflage his herpes-riddled septum, must feel wonderful flapping in the wind while Dave glides by his potential stalkees, like a spastic on a pogo-stick.

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 01:58 PM
I say we give him the weekend to go ban free. He was promised a Christmas return, and all. I imagine his work shut down, his wife locked him out, and squeems no longer gives fuck. How was he to post? :console:

chalice
06-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Yeah, don't ban Dave. We might be able to get him to self-harm this time.

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 02:05 PM
More than wearing ecru and that mustache? That'd take some doing...

chalice
06-27-2014, 02:08 PM
He promised us a murder. I see no signs of it. I want my murder right now, Dave. You're like Dexter after a massive stroke, for fuck sake.

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Oh yeah, he was going to go on a rampage of epileptic proportions. I remember he was narrowing in on some poor accountant whom he thought was manker. Wasn't even close. :lol:

chalice
06-27-2014, 02:27 PM
He said he was gonna murder Squeams in about fourteen years time or something. Not sure why he placed that time of arrival on it. Dave works in mysterious ways, innit.

If I wanted to murder someone, I'd like to think I'd get that shit done as soon as humanly possible. Why give your victim more time on the Earth? That kinda generosity kinda conflicts with the underlying murder motif. Does he think murder legislation is gonna be drastically softened over the years? How long has it been now? Think we might have another eleven years or so to twiddle our thumbs.

Hurry up and kill someone, Dave.

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 02:46 PM
Didn't we cost him his family life AND his job. We'd rightly messed up his life. Released a demon sloth, or something.

chalice
06-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Probably. Sounds like something we would do.

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 03:01 PM
I think he must be a broken shadow of a man now. Blurts something about liking to bother people with his loud motorbyke, then rides away. We know he's reading, though. Dave always reads this site. Always.

Sure he checks that other little site of ours, too. Shirley, his F5 key is worn as fuck.

chalice
06-27-2014, 03:05 PM
That other site was a masterpiece. Still worth reading after all these years. Pure relentless mentalness.

Never had so much fun humiliating someone. And I've humiliated more cunts than I care to recall. :smilie4:

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 04:53 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/33er2tz.jpg

Magnum Dave the Horse Fucker. :happy:

chalice
06-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Bo at his finest. Happy times.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2014, 05:05 PM
You're nothing if not single-minded.
I would say that I'd hate to get on your bad side but for the fact I'm not sure there's a good side.

chalice
06-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Who, moi?
I'm one of the good guys, my friend. It's Dave wot wants to get all up in the murder stuff.

There are levels of depravity, and Dave just makes matters worse by not following through. There's nothing worse than a liar. Even murder pails in comparison. See America for details.

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 06:19 PM
And notice how Dave reintroduced himself as a cunt who enjoyed cowardly revving at people as he raced away anonymously. Same MO as before.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2014, 07:01 PM
. There's nothing worse than a liar. Even murder pails in comparison.

You'll be singing a different tune in a couple years when replying to your question "Did you let that awful Liam O'Rourke have his filthy way with you?" , your daughter says 'No."

chalice
06-27-2014, 07:40 PM
He'll have to get an orderly job in whichever institution I expel her to first. Even then she'd prolly just bite his face off.

She has declared militant lesbianism. Quite a relief, actually.

megabyteme
06-27-2014, 09:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0bOH8ABpco

whereis
06-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Aw how cute.

There's nothing more amusing than watching the worthless little scum of this world trying and failing to big themselves up. Pretending they have achieved something, anything to make their sad little lives have some meaning beyond the reality they actually live in. Do tell me about how great it is living your lives through the drug enhanced reality of the drugs which you require to cope with life.

whereis
06-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Couldn't think of a reposte MBM. We all have flaws, yours aren't special, you share so many with the spastic in chief, slow of thought being only one of them.

Nevermind, why don't you tell me about what happens if you don't have the drugs you require to cope with day to day life? Does it all get very depressing? Realising what a worthless piece of scum you are? How meaningless you and your existence are?

Is that why you come here and pretend you are someone? That your life has some meaning? That you have achieved something with what you do here?

Is it too difficult to accept the reality that everything you and your sad little friends here have ever done (here or anywhere else) has been completely meaningless? Is that why you require the drugs?

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 02:52 PM
LOL was on morphine for 3 1/2 years for serious back pain. Withdrawal was a bitch. The difference between this and someone who hides their difficulties is that the one who has to keep things hidden has a huge problem. Always the super sloth sleuth, Dave. Finding your "piercing" wit in a sigy. Feelin' tha burn...feelin' it hard. :yup:

Let's talk about you, Dave. How them estranged family members/co-workers/Squeams shunning you these days?

AND

Couldn't think of a reposte MBM. We all have flaws, yours aren't special, you share so many with the spastic in chief, slow of thought being only one of them.

Calling someone "slow of thought" in the sentence following "Couldn't think of a reposte" is a bit moronic ironic ,yeah, MORONIC. :pinch:

whereis
06-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Was there some content, or meaning in that post MBM?

All I can see are a semi-coherent assembly of words which contain no content whatsoever.

This fire you had, are you sure it wasn't set by your retarded kid? You know, trying to get rid of the loser father he has.

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Was there some content, or meaning in that post MBM?

All I can see are a semi-coherent assembly of words which contain no content whatsoever.

You really have gotten dumber. :O

This fire you had, are you sure it wasn't set by your retarded kid? You know, trying to get rid of the loser father he has.

He died. Horribly. I had to watch. :cry:

Seen your lately? :lol:

whereis
06-28-2014, 08:09 PM
He died. Horribly. I had to watch. :cry:

Not yet he hasn't, but you will get to watch when he does.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Nevermind, why don't you tell me about what happens if you don't have the drugs you require to cope with day to day life? Does it all get very depressing? Realising what a worthless piece of scum you are? How meaningless you and your existence are?

Is that why you come here and pretend you are someone? That your life has some meaning? That you have achieved something with what you do here?

Is it too difficult to accept the reality that everything you and your sad little friends here have ever done (here or anywhere else) has been completely meaningless? Is that why you require the drugs?

Dave,next to his wife and kids I doubt anyone hates Meg more than I do .Ok maybe God , but in Meg's defense he still hasn't fallen to the level of endlessly making dupe accounts only to be endlessly banned just so he can post on some hate on some wank website.

I would suggest you take time for a little introspection but I won't because you being full out nuts,you shan't.

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 10:07 PM
Not yet he hasn't, but you will get to watch when he does.

Actually, he had his successful heart surgery, so he's got an extra 30+ years added on. In fact, he just had a check-up and they don't even need to see him for a full year.

I'd say he's healthy as a horse, but I know that'd only get you sexually aroused. :nono:

Artemis
06-28-2014, 10:16 PM
And I thought Chav was joking when he said :stalker: was back......

I keep on forgetting about his spidey sense for detecting the challenged..... :idunno:

whereis
06-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Dave,next his wife and kids I doubt anyone hates Meg more than I do .Ok maybe God , but in Meg's defense he still hasn't fallen to the level of endlessly making dupe accounts only to be endlessly banned just so he can post on some hate on some wank website.

I would suggest you take time for a little introspection but I won't because you being full out nuts,you shan't.

Hello Idol,

That's interesting advice, one can't help but wonder how come you've never offered such advice to the scum who hated on me for a year?

See that's the problem with your argument, I am as entitled to hate at them, as they were to hate at me... only I'm far better at it than they are. The months of shite posted at me about my children never got any reaction, I only posted one comment aimed at MBM, utilising his child once, and got the full on stamping of feet about it, from so many of them.

That's part of what I find so amusing about it all, that they're so bad at taking what they think they're so good at dishing out.

The "Spewing bile and malice" meme... that was fucking great, sitting back watching them for months create an entire meme aimed at me, which was in reality all about the words of one of them.
The "Murder her in 13 years" one, which in reality never came from me... it came from the twisted fucked up little mind of the grey suited tosser from Wales... I enjoyed playing up to that one. They all went with it, thinking it showed something about me, without ever realising it came from one of them. In fact that one is/was still running... chalice himself put it on this very thread.

Seeing how utterly dumb they are provides me with so much entertainment.

whereis
06-28-2014, 10:20 PM
I keep on forgetting about his spidey sense for detecting the challenged..... :idunno:

Spidey sense... :lol:

He doesn't have any fucking sense at all... he knows it's me because I deliberately told him this was my account months ago.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Dave,I'm a doctor and I can assure you that what you just wrote is a clear indication of mental illness. I'm professionally obligated to tell you this.

Btw,being not mental or unnecessarily cruel but mostly having the good sense to not get in the middle of things that don't concern me,I don't have the slightest idea as to those mem things you make reference to.On the other hand also being a 20th century theologian I can tell you this .God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,The courage to change the things I can,and wisdom to know the difference.

whereis
06-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Idol,

You have to see some amount of entertainment in dumb fucks having me banned for a threat which I never made, especially when the very idea that any threat existed came from one of them. I do.

If not that, what about the "your presence makes the board a hostile" place one? Do you not love the irony of seeing the dumb fucks fill the place with hostile posts aimed at me, then complain when I post hostile posts back? I love that, they're so dumb they blame me for it being a hostile place, when it's them who filled it with hostile posts. All I ever had to do was play along and laugh. Surely you must see the amusement factor in that?

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Also inspired by your username, I'm creating a dupe account "WheretheWhitewomenat"

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:40 PM
Idol,

You have to see some amount of entertainment in dumb fucks having me banned for a threat which I never made, especially when the very idea that any threat existed came from one of them. I do.
No, but then I like Shemp.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:41 PM
Also from now on I would prefer if you'd refer to me as Dr Idol to better keep this on a professional basis.

whereis
06-28-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm assuming your Doctorate is in the same kind of medicine as Artemis, the one who immediately announced early on that he could diagnose psychosis from messages on an internet board :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Actually Dave,if I may call you by that appalling name,I will be your friend as I strangely seem like you more than most people on FST if you promise not to intentionally ruin any more lives or attempt to murder anyone.

This may require chemical castration so best think about before you give me an answer.:)

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 10:48 PM
Wow, Dave, you don't take responsibility for anything. You gentle little stalking lamb, you. :blink:

whereis
06-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Oh I'm not sure I'm willing to commit to not ruining anymore lives, I'm still so young.

Poor MBM isn't sure about much of life now, he's sitting there reading those last few posts wondering how much of what went on he had any kind of clue about. He really did believe that I said I would kill her in 13 years, and now he's sat there wondering how the fuck he didn't ever know that the idea and words for that came from his friend manker :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Meg seriously,I like Dave better than you.

Artemis
06-28-2014, 10:52 PM
And we're back..... :stuart:

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 10:52 PM
Confused. :yup:

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 10:54 PM

That's not surprising as I don't like him at all. :drummer:

whereis
Wow, Dave, you don't take responsibility for anything. You gentle little stalking lamb, you. :blink:

I'm sure I remember you telling me it was "important to take responsibility for the things you did and said", so now you get to go and find where manker created the threat, so you can finally put the responsibility for the idea of the threat existing, where it belongs :lol:

Oh no, that's right you can't do that, because you and your friends "know" the truth... yet you spent a year proving in post after post that you couldn't even track who said what on a message board. That's a problem innit old chap... what will you do now?

IdolEyes787
I liked manker but then he buggered off which I see as a personal betrayal so now I hate him.
I also see this as being totally reasonable considering my theory that I'm the center of everything.

Artemis
06-28-2014, 10:55 PM

I have to agree that it is nice to have the smell of napalm batshit crazy in the moring.... :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:56 PM
I liked manker but then he buggered off which I see as a personal betrayal so now I hate him.
I also see this as being totally reasonable considering my theory that I'm the center of everything.

Sorry that should be "belief".

whereis
06-28-2014, 10:58 PM
I have to agree that it is nice to have the smell of napalm batshit crazy in the moring.... :yup:

I hadn't realised MBM, and yourself had been away.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 10:58 PM

Art,truth be known,I'm sort of ambiguous about you.
On one hand you seem nice enough and feed my need for intellectual stimulation but on the other hand you're a foreigner.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 11:02 PM

That's not surprising as I don't like him at all. :drummer:

That's because I've noticed that you always seem to take the side of the women,which is dangerous seeing as they're all whores.

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 11:02 PM
Mumsnet, Dave. Your shit is still on mumsnet. Here, on the other hand, you felt so "in the right" that you ran back through and deleted hundreds of posts. Yeah, people who were "innocent" always do that... :yup:

No one has ever believed you were are anything but a stalking, scumbag. You got your just desserts here.

Artemis
06-28-2014, 11:08 PM

Art,truth be known,I'm sort of ambiguous about you.
On one hand you seem nice enough and feed my need for intellectual stimulation but on the other hand you're a foreigner.

Au contraire, you forgot the 'godless'..... :blink:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 11:12 PM
I gave you the courtesy of assuming their was some tree or rock you worshiped.If only to give you some reason to persecute the Aboriginals.

whereis
06-28-2014, 11:17 PM
Mumsnet, Dave. Your shit is still on mumsnet. Here, on the other hand, you felt so "in the right" that you ran back through and deleted hundreds of posts. Yeah, people who were "innocent" always do that... :yup:

No one has ever believed you were are anything but a stalking, scumbag. You got your just desserts here.

Nothing I ever posted on Mumsnet exists anymore, see that's what happens when thick as two short planks scumbags start stalking your real life, you get it removed from where they might find it.

You also make the mistake of believing that anything you think of or about me, is or ever was of any meaning to me, other than as a means of providing entertainment for myself.

You had opportunity after opportunity to produce any single post I made which demonstrated your false stalking claims, you never could, because they never existed, because I never needed to stalk her or anyone else.

You all had me banned for nothing more than the twisted little fucked up thoughts which roamed around inside of your own heads, thoughts which primarily all came from you and your mates, and which there was never any reality to, truth in, or evidence of. Other than the peer reenforced mentalness of you all. Odd that the qualified Artemis couldn't see that... what with him being so qualified and clever and all :lol:

megabyteme
06-28-2014, 11:17 PM
That's because I've noticed that you always seem to take the side of the women,which is dangerous seeing as they're all whores.

whores>Dave>absolutely nothing

Fact.

Artemis
06-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Awwww shucks.... :blushing:

IdolEyes787
OK just as long as you're not disputing that women are whores.

megabyteme

Nothing I ever posted on Mumsnet exists anymore, see that's what happens when thick as two short planks scumbags start stalking your real life, you get it removed from where they might find it.

If you were so in the right, things other people said would need to be deleted, NOT yours.

Cockroaches scamper when the light is turned on.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 11:22 PM
In other non-motorcycle news,it was 31C with a humidex of 39C here today and I ran for two hours.TWO HOURS!!!With 30 minutes of abs first and around the World pullups off a railway overpass while doing leg raises in the middle,you fucking pasty bastards!!!!!!!!

And now I officially know what shit feels like.:(

whereis
06-28-2014, 11:32 PM
If you were so in the right, things other people said would need to be deleted, NOT yours.

Cockroaches scamper when the light is turned on.

Why yes MBM, you are so clever.

The obvious thing to do when you find 'knobs' are stalking your real life is delete all the posts others have posted.
Deleting anything which you posted which they might try to use to find out more about your real life makes no sense at all.

There you are showing us all how clever you are again MBM :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2014, 11:47 PM
Not for nothing but I'm reporting all this stupidity as I prefer my girl type fights to include actual girls.

Artemis
06-29-2014, 12:12 AM
In other non-motorcycle news,it was 31C with a humidex of 39C here today and I ran for two hours.TWO HOURS!!!With 30 minutes of abs first and around the World pullups off a railway overpass while doing leg raises in the middle,you fucking pasty bastards!!!!!!!!

I bought some running shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping most of the day.....

IdolEyes787
06-29-2014, 12:39 PM
You killed this thread.I hope that you're proud of yourself,thread killer.

Artemis
06-29-2014, 07:48 PM
You killed this thread.I hope that you're proud of yourself,thread killer.

That brought a tear to my eye...... ahhhhh the good old days when I brought vibrant threads to a screaming halt on a weekly basis. :naughty:

IdolEyes787
06-29-2014, 08:08 PM
My only regrets are joining this site and ever being nice to Meg.

mjmacky
06-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Most memetic themes revolve around the amusing idiocy of an individual or collective. The participants can honor its propagation out of reverence, pity, or disgust, but the subject is never in a suitable position to decide which describes the participants' states of mind.

megabyteme
06-29-2014, 09:38 PM
My only regrets are joining this site and ever being nice to Meg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xOQ-oe9w6U