PDA

View Full Version : Muppets new film

jimmyblackcab
05-27-2014, 01:04 PM
I know this one wont go down well with a lot of you BUT hear goes anyway .........Does anybody know if there is a glimmer of hope that the Muppets Most Wanted movie is on the horizon as i am getting mithered off grandkids i know it will not be to a lot of peoples liking BUT occasionally you do throw us a lifeline for the little ones ???????? ( i'll sign of now while you have a good laugh at me now )

Cheers and Thanks

JIM

jimmyblackcab
05-28-2014, 05:02 PM
kids watched it at pics 2 times i took them and then they conned their uncle to take them it was not bad as far as muppets go ????? he has a double who breaks out of gulag 9 or something and swops places with the real kermit and him and ricky gervais go on the rob

piercerseth
05-28-2014, 06:41 PM
EVE and HELLRAZ0R have cams out. US retail is August 12th. I'm not seeing R5/RC or VOD/WEB-DL dates.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Unless that's All About Eve and Hellraiser you are in the wrong section,methinks.

megabyteme
05-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Unless that's All About Eve and Hellraiser you are in the wrong section,methinks.

Hellraiser peels off Kermit's face and reveals a hand. It's kind of a bubble burster for the kids. :(

piercerseth
05-28-2014, 10:29 PM

Hellraiser peels off Kermit's face and reveals a hand. It's kind of a bubble burster for the kids. :(
Turns out Baby Jane is trapped in that demonic puzzle box.