PDA

View Full Version : hi

stitched
05-30-2014, 10:21 PM
how is everyone ? i know no one knows me here but i used to post a lot of stupid things and i liked posting them ...i finished my graduation. i got my results last week.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2014, 11:02 PM
how is everyone ? i know no one knows me here but i used to post a lot of stupid things ....

What do you mean "used to"?

Artemis
05-30-2014, 11:11 PM
how is everyone ? i know no one knows me here but i used to post a lot of stupid things ....

What do you mean "used to"?

A portend of things to come.... :frusty:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2014, 11:18 PM
how is everyone ? i know no one knows me here but i used to post a lot of stupid things and i liked posting them ...i finished my graduation. i got my results last week.

Let me guess.You failed grammar.

Lady LoTL
05-31-2014, 01:17 AM
All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past...

"It seems we find as we grow old
Some things that glitter may be gold...

So let us mind what's there to see
Before our hearts become too cold
In spite of all that we've been told
Some things that glitter may be gold"

anon
05-31-2014, 02:38 AM
I remember your pre-2013 thread about meeting married women on Internet chatrooms :eyebrows:

megabyteme
05-31-2014, 03:45 AM
I remember your pre-2013 thread about meeting married women on Internet chatrooms :eyebrows:

I thought I remembered something about him. :pinch:

ok i finally i told her it was over...there was this temptation of me wanting to meet her and hold her breast again, may be do it all the way...but i stopped myself.... i knew she would have dumped me it was just a matter of when , soo i dumped her before she dumped me. besides i guess i am growing too old, and i have very little time to waste on the same gal who dumped me once before,...
so i am finally free from the magic spell of breast and beauty but only time can tell if i really am or not
untill the next episode bye everyone[...]

I kinda remember she was fat and married. He had given her a ride on his motorcycle/scooter to her house. Awkward for MANY reasons...

Artemis
05-31-2014, 04:17 AM

ok i finally i told her it was over...there was this temptation of me wanting to meet her and hold her breast again, may be do it all the way...but i stopped myself.... i knew she would have dumped me it was just a matter of when , soo i dumped her before she dumped me. besides i guess i am growing too old, and i have very little time to waste on the same gal who dumped me once before,...
so i am finally free from the magic spell of breast and beauty but only time can tell if i really am or not

I kinda remember she was fat and married. He had given her a ride on his motorcycle/scooter to her house. Awkward for MANY reasons...

Did he have to get an uprated heavy duty suspension for his 'hog'?

megabyteme
05-31-2014, 06:14 AM

Did he have to get an uprated heavy duty suspension for his 'hog'?

I have a feeling she'd already been 'boared' out.

Looked up his poasts (there was time, well, spent :pinch: ). I apparently quoted him from another of his women stories. The one I vaguely remember seems to have disappeared, but anon and I are thinking of the same time period.

Artemis
06-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Hi, this is Sunitha. I'm new to this forum, wish me good luck: )

No.

TheFoX
06-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Hi, this is Sunitha. I'm new to this forum, wish me good luck: )

No.

Oh, go on, say 'yes'. :)

IdolEyes787
06-06-2014, 11:45 AM
partner.

stitched
06-06-2014, 03:39 PM

yes, i didnt meet her after that,not in touch with her. she got busy with her life and i got busy with mine....but i met 3 more married women after that ,slept with all 3 of them and got bored being with older women.first one was a little fat but sweet, the second was just right , the third one was the best looking one, she was very beautiful but she moved to an other country. The last time i was with a woman was in march, havent been able to make friends with any new girls, i seem to have lost that motivation. i still call my old girl friends once in a while when i am desperate to have phone sex. i feel i have lived out all my sexual fantasy and there is nothing much left to do in life.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2014, 04:37 PM
It would literally be impossible for me to care less.

TheFoX
06-06-2014, 10:14 PM

Not quite. If you really did care less, you wouldn't have posted in the first place. The fact that you did post demonstrates that you do care, briefly.

Artemis
06-06-2014, 10:27 PM
...The last time i was with a woman was in march, havent been able to make friends with any new girls, i seem to have lost that motivation. i still call my old girl friends once in a while when i am desperate to have phone sex. i feel i have lived out all my sexual fantasy and there is nothing much left to do in life.

It is probably time to increase your sexual boundaries then and embrace new found pleasures. May I suggest auto-erotic asphyxia to slough off that malaise?

Hopefully you will do a David Carradine and solve both your, and the world's problem in one fell swoop.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2014, 10:52 PM

Not quite. If you really did care less, you wouldn't have posted in the first place. The fact that you did post demonstrates that you do care, briefly.

And yet it didn't.

TheFoX
06-07-2014, 07:01 AM

And yet it didn't.

See what I mean?

megabyteme
06-07-2014, 08:25 AM
...The last time i was with a woman was in march, havent been able to make friends with any new girls, i seem to have lost that motivation. i still call my old girl friends once in a while when i am desperate to have phone sex. i feel i have lived out all my sexual fantasy and there is nothing much left to do in life.

It is probably time to increase your sexual boundaries then and embrace new found pleasures. May I suggest auto-erotic asphyxia to slough off that malaise?

Hopefully you will do a David Carradine and solve both your, and the world's problem in one fell swoop.

stitched strikes me less of the type who'll off himself early, but will explore other areas including, but not limited to, shitting on Germans, tying up and abusing Asians, sodomizing an Amish- all culminating with a one-on-one encounter in a public restroom with a middle-aged, virgin, Asperger's Jew. Their eyes will meet, they'll exchange glances, and decide to "experiment". Afterwards, stitched will be found in numerous pieces surrounding NY city.

If not stitched, somebody will end up in the latter portion of this scenario. :yup:

stitched
06-07-2014, 09:16 AM

stitched strikes me less of the type who'll off himself early, but will explore other areas including, but not limited to, shitting on Germans, tying up and abusing Asians, sodomizing an Amish- all culminating with a one-on-one encounter in a public restroom with a middle-aged, virgin, Asperger's Jew. Their eyes will meet, they'll exchange glances, and decide to "experiment". Afterwards, stitched will be found in numerous pieces surrounding NY city.

If not stitched, somebody will end up in the latter portion of this scenario. :yup:

yeah sure, i would like to doo all of that if and when i become rich /famous enough...but for now i dont have a choice ,have to continue living my normal life. i am also getting older and balding and fat.

megabyteme
06-07-2014, 10:55 AM

yeah sure, i would like to doo all of that if and when i become rich /famous enough...but for now i dont have a choice ,have to continue living my normal life. i am also getting older and balding and fat.

Then I'd expect you can pursue trailer parks. Girls there tend to be more tolerant of fat, balding, abusive adventurous types. :yup: There's another guy human-ish-ish entity here currently using the name 'Quarterquack'. He'll fill you in on predatory practices.

IdolEyes787
06-07-2014, 12:42 PM
And yet it didn't.

See what I mean?

That you're wrong and a bit grating?

Unless I'm missing something,me being irritated by some obvious troll and me "caring" what that aforementioned troll is actually on about don't amount to the same thing.

If I'm wrong, please provide proof with appropriate documentation.

TheFoX
06-07-2014, 05:06 PM
See what I mean?

That you're wrong and a bit grating?

Unless I'm missing something,me being irritated by some obvious troll and me "caring" what that aforementioned troll is actually on about don't amount to the same thing.

If I'm wrong, please provide proof with appropriate documentation.

You have me summed up perfectly. You understand me better than I do. If there was such a thing as perfection, you'd be the embodiment of it. Thankfully, you are not perfect, which is a blessing, as I'd have to bow to your superiority if you were. You've got a long way to go before you become anything like Chalice.

It is utterly irrelevant whether you got irritated by a troll or not. The fact is that you got irritated by me, which is a 'win' in my book. The ability to wind someone up is the very backbone of civilisation. If you cannot antagonise, how do you make enemies, or friends?

As for proof, and documentation to accompany it, what sort of proof did you have in mind, and what sort of documents would validate that proof? Truth is a viewpoint. One person's truth is another person's lie. The US invaded Iraq to enforce peace and remove an evil dictator from power. The US invaded Iraq to steal their oil and remove the rightful ruler from power. Which is true? Well, from Bush's perspective, he was enforcing peace, but from Hussain's perspective, he had his authority taken from him, along with his life.

The truth is what you make it. Truth is not absolute, but variable, and can be coloured by the beliefs and dogmas of those viewing the Truth. Was Hitler a tyrant determined to wipe out the race of Jews, or was he the saviour of Europe, removing a culture that would suck the continent dry?

Jimmy Savile abused countless young girls, yet from his perspective, he had every right to do what he did, and the British Institution protected that right of his. What is Truth?

History is written by the victor. Hitler is considered to be one of the most vile humans to have ever lived, yet if Germany had won World War 2, Hitler would be have been seen as the catalyst for change in Europe, and he would have been considered one of the Greats.

So, what documents do you want to see?

Something Else
06-08-2014, 12:28 AM
The most long-winded way of calling someone a cunt ever.

TheFoX
06-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Cannot
Understand
Nameless
Troublemakers.

Cleverly Underrated Naughty Tomboys.

megabyteme
06-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Completely Unwashed Nubile Taints

Cute Undeveloped Nude Teens

Cleaning Urgently Nighttime Transgressions

Can't Untie Neighbor's Twins

*Just thought I'd help with the site's Google search rankings. :sly:

P.S. Hi, Mary. :)

anigav
06-16-2014, 01:11 AM
Completely Useless Nasty Twat

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Clawing Underwear Non-nude Tease

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Cheerleader Underwater Now Tractable

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Crouching Underneath Nearly Touching

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Casually Undressing Narcoleptic Teacher

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 06:34 PM
Copulating Unromantically Nether Tattooed

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 06:52 PM
Creaming Uvula Noticeable Transvestite

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 06:57 PM
Cringing Uncontrollably Nashed Teeth

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Coughing Uncomfortably Nabokov Theme

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Copious Urine Nervous Toddler

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Clinging Undergarments Nefarious Thoughts

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Collecting Upkeep Nympho Teenybopper

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Cropping Unsightly Nasal Tissue

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 09:39 PM
Consummated Unread Nonsensical Thread :(

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Captive Undresses Nightmare Transpires

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Cervical Undulation Nuptials Trashed

TheFoX
06-16-2014, 11:43 PM
C U Next Tuesday

megabyteme
06-16-2014, 11:51 PM
<---- Crossed Unnoticed Next Thousand

TheFoX
06-17-2014, 05:07 PM
Conical Umbrella Neatly Tailored

megabyteme
06-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Crotchety Usher Now Ticketless

megabyteme
06-17-2014, 07:04 PM
Crotchless Underwear Nearly Tasteless

dion09529
06-17-2014, 09:27 PM
C U Later Aligator

TheFoX
06-17-2014, 09:37 PM
Chalice Underrates Naughty TheFoX

TheFoX
06-17-2014, 09:38 PM
C U Later Aligator

Someone explain the rules to him, please?

IdolEyes787
06-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Clod Understands Nothing Typically.

megabyteme
06-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Certainly Umbilical Noosed Throat :yup:

mjmacky
06-18-2014, 02:51 AM
Copulation Unites Negro Territories

anigav
06-18-2014, 04:52 AM
C U Later Aligator