PDA

View Full Version : idea: creating a list for all the download sites that dont require captcha etc..

sangos
05-31-2014, 12:14 PM
hi FST,

I'm thinking about creating a list for all the download site that dont require captcha/download limit/max upload size/max download for 24H period/etc...

would any one be interseted in helping out or tell me if there is already a list similar to this one?? i get annoyed alot when am out for work and the captcha/download limit etc. is showing and wasted a lot of time for nothing.

i know i can use jdownloader and any of the captcha auto-solving system but i think this list would be helpful for some ppl.

Something Else
05-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Your mum doesn't require any capturing. She's tied herself up like a hog. Ready and waiting. :smilie4:

Something Else
05-31-2014, 04:09 PM
Also, zippyshare is quite good.

sangos
05-31-2014, 08:44 PM
i can consider that as a good thing coming from a gypsy but what zippyshare good for??
no captcha required/ download limit / max download speed??

Something Else
06-01-2014, 11:25 AM
i can consider that as a good thing coming from a gypsy but what zippyshare good for??
no captcha required/ download limit / max download speed??

No.

Artemis
06-02-2014, 09:44 AM
So why did yon windowlicker poast this in the lounge, and more importantly, why hasn't it been moved?

Mods asleep?

I know you still occasionally pop up, you killed my helpful poast where I suggested the crash test dummy who bumped the decade old thread should go and copulate with a cactus. :blink:

IdolEyes787
06-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Mods asleep?

I know you still occasionally pop up, you killed my helpful poast where I suggested the crash test dummy who bumped the decade old thread should go and copulate with a cactus. :blink:

They grew up hard and they grew up fast and somewhere along the line they learned the lesson that being too predicable will get you dead.

Either that or some of them are mental.

anon
06-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Why can't we have both...