PDA

View Full Version : Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Please consider either removing it entirely or changing it to minimum 20 posts because apparently most people lack the decency* to respond to a direct question after checking off post number 2.

If they want to be ignorant cunts,then do it someplace else I say.

*Which amazes me since they are not Jewish or Mexican or even Black.

Also and I'm taking a University course on this so I know what I talking about,get rid of the mindless spam attracting threads.
Seriously, does anyone care who's favorite/least favourite anything is?

I would thank you in advance but since we both know nothing is going to be done,I figure that wouldn't make any sense.:)

RealitY
06-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Wondering why youde want it raised now. Its likely to revert to 5 or 10 though...

IdolEyes787
06-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Wondering why youde want it raised now. Its likely to revert to 5 or 10 though...

Raised or removed and because it's disheartening to see exactly how far this site has fallen from any pretense of being an actual forum.

Maybe everyone else is perfectly fine with a bunch of no thought answers to conveniently spam questions but unfortunately I expect better from people.

megabyteme
06-01-2014, 02:02 PM
I'd suggest that if NZB people have no intent of using any other section, let them make their welcome posts in that area (and count them). They are like the Quebec* of filesharing anyway.

*Meaning the gibberish speaking separatists of a country few give much mind to.

piercerseth
06-01-2014, 04:53 PM
I'd suggest that if NZB people have no intent of using any other section, let them make their welcome posts in that area (and count them)

That presupposes they'd read and follow any kind of rule directing them there. Some continue to post the same kind of monosyllabic jabber Idol was complaining about in that section too.

megabyteme
06-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Making the idiots post more won't improve their post quality, nor better the site. Since they don't want to participate, let them get "credit" for saying thanks in the section they use.

BTW, I like a few of the NZB peeps. Just not a statistically sufficient number of them are beneficial to a forum.

anon
06-02-2014, 01:04 AM
Making the idiots post more won't improve their post quality, nor better the site.

Agreed. We all saw what happened when the postcount required to download NZBs was made nonzero :sleep:

DngrMs
06-02-2014, 06:15 AM
Is the forum software smart enough to to a count reset so the min limit could be x posts/week for example?

I'd fail to reach a pretty low bar I'm sure but then my donations should compensate for my lack of social skills.

tesco
06-02-2014, 09:48 PM
...changing it to minimum 20 posts...
That would make the issue 10x worse.
We've been there, done that, multiple times, somehow you guys keep forgetting. :wacko:

The best solution is to stop forcing people to post who don't want to post.

Since they don't want to participate, let them get "credit" for saying thanks in the section they use.
That was accidentally "tested" when originally the NZB grabbers assumed that NZB comments counted as forum posts, and caused a huge mess in the NZB sections. It's not a solution it's completely pointless.

megabyteme
06-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Since they don't want to participate, let them get "credit" for saying thanks in the section they use.
That was accidentally "tested" when originally the NZB grabbers assumed that NZB comments counted as forum posts, and caused a huge mess in the NZB sections. It's not a solution it's completely pointless.

A mess in the NZB section vs EVERYWHERE except the area where the problem is coming from. I don't have an issue with the NZBers mucking up their own house. :idunno:

Vestibule
06-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Also and I'm taking a University course on this so I know what I talking about,get rid of the mindless spam attracting threads.
Seriously, does anyone care who's favorite/least favourite anything is?

I was going to start a thread, comme ca... Who's favorite/least favourite IdolEyes post is..

How about a way to count if a member has READ a post, like a box that must be selected... that could count as a requirement in the must read areas and for those Quebecers who don't measure twice before they start cutting:fist:

megabyteme
06-03-2014, 03:13 AM
How about a way to count if a member has READ a post, like a box that must be selected... that could count as a requirement in the must read areas

I say a basic knowledge test is in order. Weed out the idiots before they have a chance to deface the site. RealtY will just give them the option to donate to bypass the IQ test, though...

IdolEyes787
06-03-2014, 04:22 PM
We've been there, done that, multiple times, somehow you guys keep forgetting. :wacko:

If you bothered to give the whole quote I said "remove or change".

Really as I tried to make clear, it's not so much a question of the mindless posts but more one of posting in a thread and then not having the decency,intention of (if necessary) following up on what you said.

I understand that "this is the internet" is a very convenient excuse for being a jerk but seriously liken this to walking up to a stranger on the street ,asking a question of them and then strolling off while they are trying to give you a reply.

If you don't care enough for this site and it's members to proceed with a modicum of respect then fuck the fuck off.Both the site and everyone on it will be better without you.

megabyteme
06-03-2014, 04:54 PM
[...]seriously liken this to walking up to a stranger on the street ,asking a question of them and then strolling off while they are trying to give you a reply.

You don't do that in Canadia? You guys don't have any fun, do you... :no:

tesco
06-03-2014, 10:58 PM

If you bothered to give the whole quote I said "remove or change".

For the record, I've always been against the 2 post minimum and I 100% believe it should be removed.

I was only replying to the "changing it to minimum 20 posts" part of your post to point out that it has been tried a few times and always makes things worse.

IdolEyes787
06-04-2014, 05:23 PM
I was only replying to the "changing it to minimum 20 posts" part of your post to point out that it has been tried a few times and always makes things worse.

Technically the forum has reached such a state of disinterest that that's impossible unless you liken the average noob post to be akin to bashing your head against a brick wall and having it stop makes you feel better.

OK some validity to that but still,acceptance is just another word for giving up.

Btw I have given up considering both Rart and Cabalo were seen are better candidates for reinstatement as Mods than I was .

Oh well "Better hated for being a wolf than loved for being a sheep" is on my family crest.

megabyteme
06-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Btw I have given up considering both Rart and Cabalo were seen are better candidates for reinstatement as Mods than I was .

They don't go around bothering people, now do they. :no:

IdolEyes787
06-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Your face goes around bothering me.

Artemis
06-06-2014, 01:59 AM
That deeply creepy hand puppet is moar than slightly disturbing as well.....

HappyG
07-08-2014, 07:25 PM
And from the start of my first post besides welcome i find a bit of angst among the peoples here, it would be wise to maybe let us noobs take the learning curve up when trying a new forum and what not. Geez be Happy

Of course I will leave this thread now before the amendment of the two post rule, good bye not happy peoples !!!

Skiz
07-08-2014, 07:35 PM
And from the start of my first post besides welcome i find a bit of angst among the peoples here, it would be wise to maybe let us noobs take the learning curve up when trying a new forum and what not. Geez be Happy

An ever so small tweak in the long time rules has knotted up some panties around the board.

Have a look around. Ask questions if you got 'em.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Yeah and the Bill of Rights is just a small tweak in the US Constitution.:ermm:

megabyteme
07-08-2014, 07:49 PM
I suspect HappyG is Rart.

*Apologies to HappyG if he is not actually an effeminate 14 year old Asian.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2014, 07:54 PM
I suspect HappyG is Rart.

*Apologies to HappyG if he is not actually an effeminate 14 year old Asian.
I'll welcome the first person who writes anything in the movie section that doesn't make me want to kill a puppy or failing that posts something in the sports section that suggests they might actually be capable of playing sports.

Of course I will leave this thread now before the amendment of the two post rule, good bye not happy peoples !!!

I can think of at least one person who didn't get the totality of what he was saying.

HappyG
07-09-2014, 03:38 AM
Thanks Skiz. But Wow !!!, how easy it was to find the first 2 people on this forum to avoid. I seriously cant believe someone (IdolEyes787) who has averaged 11 posts a day everyday 365 days a year for 6 years would take the time to push the keys to respond to a noob like me, oh wait you cant help yourself im sorry, but seriously get help. it says your retired staff then please retire for me, a noob who was just posting a random idea that not everyone knows all the ins and outs of every forum and is only here to learn. To megabyteme well that says it all its in the name, oh and the fact that you average 7 posts everyday 365 days a year for 5 years is kinda pathetic as well, but i digress so sorry. The totality of what i was saying in my post was totality backward sarcasm young man. As to the name calling (Rart) directed at myself, that really proves my point as to how easy it was to find people to avoid on this nice forum. Have a nice night

megabyteme
07-09-2014, 03:47 AM
You don't come across as very happy. :console:

HappyG
07-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Well i am damn it !!! :D My apologies about the negative tone about the massive amounts of posts you and IdolEyes787 seem to have accumulated. Although still pathetic to a point, I looked around some topics and found you guys or girls put your 2 cents in on just about everything. Also the fact theres a number of threads where its just the 2 of you hanging out i guess. It does seem obvious that you are not happy with a lot of things that have evolved on this forum, so i wonder why again you would even respond to a noob like me ???

Oh btw, cool n funny ass animated emos, thanks for the head rub, its all better between us now.

megabyteme
07-09-2014, 04:46 AM
I think you'll find we are as good a group to hang out with as any you'd find in a place that serves cheap beer, doesn't vacuum regularly, and doesn't check ID for girls who are willing to flash the doorman. :)

Honestly, I appreciate that you are taking a look around. There is a bit of hazing that occurs around here. There are also some VERY knowledgeable people who will gladly help out with sincere questions.

I did respond (nicely) to your welcome thread post earlier today. What are your interests? Like movies/sports/anime? Been filesharing for a while, or are you entirely new?

pootystomp
07-09-2014, 05:03 AM
Hypothetically, let's say you work at a strip club. You hang out with the same skank strippers all the fucking time. After a short time you start to see them at all the wrong angles, then you find out they can talk but all that comes out of their face is cunty nonsense.

So why stay working there? Well, it's just a matter of time before some new naive twat walks through through the door looking for some work. And don't forget, this hypothetical strip club requires you to participate in a little ass play with the seasoned staff as part of the interview process.

That might be why you get a response, but that's just a guess.

megabyteme
07-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Hypothetically, let's say you work at a strip club. You hang out with the same skank strippers all the fucking time. After a short time you start to see them at all the wrong angles, then you find out they can talk but all that comes out of their face is cunty nonsense.

So why stay working there? Well, it's just a matter of time before some new naive twat walks through through the door looking for some work. And don't forget, this hypothetical strip club requires you to participate in a little ass play with the seasoned staff as part of the interview process.

That might be why you get a response, but that's just a guess.

Your years at Chippendale's have left you hard and cynical, pooty.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Thanks Skiz. But Wow !!!, how easy it was to find the first 2 people on this forum to avoid. I seriously cant believe someone (IdolEyes787) who has averaged 11 posts a day everyday 365 days a year for 6 years would take the time to push the keys to respond to a noob like me, oh wait you cant help yourself im sorry, but seriously get help. it says your retired staff then please retire for me, a noob who was just posting a random idea that not everyone knows all the ins and outs of every forum and is only here to learn. To megabyteme well that says it all its in the name, oh and the fact that you average 7 posts everyday 365 days a year for 5 years is kinda pathetic as well, but i digress so sorry. The totality of what i was saying in my post was totality backward sarcasm young man. As to the name calling (Rart) directed at myself, that really proves my point as to how easy it was to find people to avoid on this nice forum. Have a nice night

If I may be frank with you ernest,it seems to me that you are just another humourless internet douchebag(or possible dupe account troll given the convenient timing ) who is a tad less intelligent or insightful then he thinks he is.
Sure I may also fit into the first category but at least I have both the self awareness to realize this and the decency to not go walking into some complete stranger's house and immediately telling them I hate the way they decorated the place.

So I guess what I'm saying is by all means please do avoid me,oh tactless and astucious one. Please do.

Btw and considering that this is a forum I don't don't even see why I am defending this ...

Average time to make a post : one minute.1 minute x 11 = 11 minutes.
Time you probably spend staring blankly into space every day : considerably more.:mellow:

piercerseth
07-09-2014, 01:05 PM

Access to unlimited shots of rotgut liquor, doing lines with the dj, & the occasional bj for looking the other way when the girls get overly friendly in the champagne room. Who needs a 401k or profit sharing?

IdolEyes787
07-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Question is why?

Answer is "This is considered to count as a meaningful post".:mellow:

redmojo
07-25-2014, 05:24 AM

I'm new to this forum, and this is the first post I saw! ...and great its racist.

megabyteme
07-25-2014, 05:50 AM

I'm new to this forum, and this is the first post I saw! ...and great its racist.

Alright, count to 20 and we'll hide another one. :)

piercerseth
07-25-2014, 06:49 AM

Welcome, and note he's Canadian. And hardly serious (mostly).

Artemis
07-25-2014, 06:50 AM

We no longer hang racists here, but we can tar and feather him if you wish? :idunno:

megabyteme
07-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Welcome, and note he's Canadian.

That should be punishment enough.

IdolEyes787
07-25-2014, 10:15 AM

I'm fairly sure that I'm the only one interpreting this correctly and redmooj* is actually happy about the apparent racism.

I'm also fairly sure that redmogo have never witnessed real racism is he considers an out of context line from a bad joke to be such. But that's just me and Richard Pryor speaking and since he's dead and I'm a racist what whet fuck do we know?
Anyway since neither Jew nor Mexican is an actual Race,I would say if anything I was being prejudice. :)

*Obvious slur against me and me and my fellow indigenous brothers,reverse racist.I would write a letter to my member of Parliament if I had one and didn't consider myself by chance of birth to be special and separate and above the Laws that everyone else has to abide by.
Now I'm off to kill some out of season wildlife on the land that I don't pay taxes on.

.... and feather him if you wish? :idunno:

Enough with the First Nations hatred,racist.

Artemis
07-25-2014, 10:32 PM
.... and feather him if you wish? :idunno:

Enough with the First Nations hatred,racist.

Well I could harken back to a time when the Maori practiced a more direct form of punishment for those it disagreed with, if you lost you got eaten! I just thought this was a bit extreme given the circumstances, so went with a slightly more civilised alternative. :idunno:

g1za
01-28-2015, 12:08 PM
5 would be perfectly fine for me :)

anon
01-28-2015, 05:10 PM
5 would be perfectly fine for me :)

"I think Rock is too strong. It should be toned down. Paper is fine." -- Scissors

megabyteme
01-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Raise it to 200. RealtY will get his $$$, spammers will get booted before they make it that far, and those who can form at least half a thought will get used to contributing.

Or, just move NZBs to another site where no one has to post- since most NZBers seem to despise the notion of posting on a forum. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
01-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Or, just move NZBs to another site where no one has to post- since most NZBers seem to despise the notion of posting on a forum. :idunno:

I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews.

Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing.

megabyteme
01-28-2015, 10:02 PM
I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews.

Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing.

Speaking of people who should not have been invited to the gene pool party...

Last night, my wife and I attended a meeting for parents of disabled children who wanted to "choice in" their kids to other area schools. I mentioned to my wife afterwards that it wasn't too difficult to see where the kids got their defects from. She's not nearly as judgemental, or evil-minded as I am, but even she noticed the "differences" between the meeting she attended the previous night for a school we are working to get our daughter in that emphasizes parental involvement (actually requires it), which had a room filled with doctors, librarians, private school teachers, etc.

One woman led off with, "I've spent most of my life in Resource Rooms..." I felt like saying, "This will go much quicker if you could avoid pointing out the obvious." :whistling

ragermac
02-03-2015, 12:30 PM
I paid for nzb.su so who cares.

madjock
02-03-2015, 12:42 PM
You for making that post I guess.

jbondnj007
02-06-2015, 10:47 PM
5-10 grabs is a good amount. 2 seems rather low. The problem with the new rule is that people are just going to aim for the bare minimum. You can see the types of useless posts popping up which lowers the quality of the site as a whole.

I think counting replies in the NZB area would be helpful because people provide useful comments about the content.

IdolEyes787
02-06-2015, 10:49 PM
I think deleting the NZB section would eliminate the useless member post problem entirely.

jbondnj007
02-06-2015, 10:54 PM
I used to pay a handful of sites like NZB Matrix that had quality indexes. If this site went private and improved the index functionality, I'd contribute more but I'm afraid of they can shut down this site at any time.

megabyteme
02-06-2015, 11:57 PM
You can see the types of useless posts popping up which lowers the quality of the site as a whole.

I think counting replies in the NZB area would be helpful because people provide useful comments about the content.

Yes, allowing the NZBers to spam the phuck out of the only section they are interested in seems like a good idea. Unfortunately, good ideas are not implemented by administration.

philquad
02-07-2015, 07:57 AM
i think it should be mandatory for someone to post on the nzb movie bit 6to see if its ok or not
doesnt really apply to this forum for some reason, never any fakes? whys that
other sites are deadly for it
especially oznzb & no bastard comments, 100 dl's & its fake but no one says shit

the_rabbit1
02-07-2015, 08:25 AM
IF they don't post much then they won't have anything to respond about? I don't understand why the "forum posts" when we post in the file threads..?

grimevil
02-07-2015, 08:49 AM
comments should count as a lot of people dont post in the forum

mrbubba
02-09-2015, 07:17 PM
comments should count as a lot of people dont post in the forum

Yes I've posted comments before, like when something has been password protected, or if the quality is carp, but when I checked today, I only had 3 posts since 2010!!

wraith2626
02-12-2015, 02:34 AM
+1 on the above.

I post comments, just not a very active forum topic poster. Prefer if I have nothing to say, that I say nothing...but to force people to post to stay active? Seems you would degrade most posts, since most would post, like I am, just for the count, not the content.

hblandford
02-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Hello - I recently (like in the past month) started getting the error of reaching 2 download maximum in 24 hours. I'm a donator. I've sent 2 messages for help and havent heard back from anyone. I dont think my donation status has timed out - my profile shows me as good to go. Am I missing something?

NVM - For the past week my profile has been showing Donator, but today it finally updated and showed only lowly Member. Re-up'ed the donations.

Let's get weird

slippery49
02-12-2015, 03:42 AM
counting comments is a good idea,
posts/commenst combined

dickpeters
02-20-2015, 03:12 PM
I thought the comments maybe counted toward the overall posts but I guess they do not. I don't mind having to post more to be able to download more, but if I don't have anything to say, then it is sometimes hard to post about something. I would be more likely though to post in the comments about movies more than in the forums just because I'm in that more than here.

Caballero
02-24-2015, 12:44 PM
And just to add to the gripe list: Why don't NZB posts themselves (not the comments) count towards the post totals? I mean, there've been days in the past when I uploaded 30+ NZBs and was allowed to download only 2? If you want people to contribute in a meaningful way to the board, this is not the way to do it.

piercerseth
02-24-2015, 02:45 PM
And just to add to the gripe list: Why don't NZB posts themselves (not the comments) count towards the post totals? I mean, there've been days in the past when I uploaded 30+ NZBs and was allowed to download only 2? If you want people to contribute in a meaningful way to the board, this is not the way to do it.

For you and a couple others, most definitely. The only problem with that is the index isn't great at catching dupe listings, especially if they're named slightly differently. And not every poster would use scene directory naming. Poor toriless would have a stroke. :idunno:

Caballero
02-24-2015, 03:32 PM
Well, if it's just a few of us, then why not create a separate category/title "Contributor" (as opposed to "Donator" -- btw, wouldn't the correct English term be "Donor"?) that has elevated access privileges and manually move us into that group on a merit basis?

"By Invitation Only" would make me feel extra-special. ;)

megabyteme
02-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Well, if it's just a few of us, then why not create a separate category/title "Contributor" (as opposed to "Donator" -- btw, wouldn't the correct English term be "Donor"?) that has elevated access privileges and manually move us into that group on a merit basis?

The same individual who decided to plague the board with the mandatory spam posts also came up with that incorrect title. Go figure, right... :pinch:

anon
02-24-2015, 04:55 PM
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/donator :idunno:

megabyteme
02-24-2015, 05:04 PM

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/threads/15716-donor-donator

IdolEyes787
02-24-2015, 08:33 PM
This is where I can't post what I actually think for fear of censorship.

I'm pretty sure that I've said in the past that if I'm not allowed to say what I truly feel then as a forum this place has basically made itself pointless.That and I'm assuming several million French are now creating signs reading "Je suis Idol".

As you're posting this in the forum I think why your're not here designated as "contributor" is self explanatory.

anon
02-24-2015, 09:29 PM

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/threads/15716-donor-donator

I prefer "donor" too. But it seems both words are acceptable.

megabyteme
02-24-2015, 09:35 PM
Let's just agree that "Suckered NZB Downloader" is MOST accurate.

Caballero
02-24-2015, 11:02 PM

Technically that would be "Suckered NZB Uploader", assuming you refer to me... :)

megabyteme
02-25-2015, 03:37 AM

Technically that would be "Suckered NZB Uploader", assuming you refer to me... :)

There's no real appreciation for anyone who contributes here. Just ask Idol.

Gribley
02-25-2015, 04:47 PM
Is the forum software smart enough to to a count reset so the min limit could be x posts/week for example?

I'd fail to reach a pretty low bar I'm sure but then my donations should compensate for my lack of social skills.

I get that too.... yes I don`t forum post much but do post NZBs. Although I also don`t donate so I am a cheap skate too

megabyteme
02-25-2015, 05:15 PM
but then my donations should compensate for my lack of social skills.

You must've donated A LOT. :O

:P

Gribley
02-25-2015, 06:25 PM

I agree.. there only 6 or 7 at best (I am not great so call it 5) full-on posters in our little (but best) group. Torrents.... you have to tunnel through a secure VPN unless you are thick so too much hassle, mine is in its' own VM with tunnel so I don`t care but it is slow as hell compared to proper downloads with NNTP

Caballero
03-01-2015, 11:41 PM
All of a sudden I'm getting the warm and fuzzies. :D

Gribley
03-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Well deserved. Congrats on the bump-up

toriless
03-03-2015, 01:02 AM
I guess I better prepare to use the delete key more??

Gribley
03-03-2015, 06:08 PM
I guess I better prepare to use the delete key more??

You only do that on mine when I don`t post an NFO surely ;)

IdolEyes787
03-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I am here to chew bubblegum, kick ass and post worthless drivel to make my quota. One to go!

Sorry you've been momentarily dragged kicking and screaming from your perpetual state of self involvement.If there was any justice in the World or if this board made even a little sense then as a result of your ungracious turd-like posts you would be given a negative post count hole to dig yourself out of.
And again it's your choice to post worthless drivel as it was your choice to be an asshole.

megabyteme
03-09-2015, 04:25 PM
And again it's your choice to post worthless drivel as it was your choice to be an asshole.

Undoubtedly the kind who parks his shitbox across 4 parking spaces because he doesn't feel like he should have to follow the guidelines.

pokitisme
04-29-2015, 04:41 AM
well at one point i was contributing pretty heavy but the negative attitude around here by a few chosen got me to stop---not that im not still posting just not here.ill use the term troll cause thats exactly what it was---btw look at what ive posted since i made my last nzb post on this forum.yeah the cry baby attitude pissed me off due to the no win factor.but as you can see ive been posting when i feel like it and have some 100 plus gigs of dvd's just waiting to post that could have been added here.all you have to do is control a few mods that constantly try to stir up trouble.and 2 of those trash are on this page.

megabyteme
04-29-2015, 06:00 AM
well at one point i was contributing pretty heavy but the negative attitude around here by a few chosen got me to stop---not that im not still posting just not here.ill use the term troll cause thats exactly what it was---

I can honestly say we weren't trolling- we genuinely consider you an idiot. Hope that helps ease your mind on the issue. :console:

and have some 100 plus gigs of dvd's just waiting to post that could have been added here.

Case in point: 100GB is between 25 (@4GB each) and up to 125 (@roughly 700MB ea). Now where in the entire world of filesharing could one find such a VAST, IRREPLACEABLE collection of DVDs? :idunno:

Here's an idea: Instead of posting how much of a valuable contributor you could have been, simply put in the effort, post in clearly-thought English sentences, and avoid trying to impress/threaten with your gun collection.

When you become a valuable asset somewhere, you don't have to make threats, 'take your toys and go home', or pout. People will recognize those contributions. Contribute because you want to. When you get to that point, it does not matter if anyone taunts you- you will be contributing because it is something you simply enjoy doing.

pokitisme
04-29-2015, 12:02 PM
well troll it was a estimate actually closer to 1 terabyte---were could you get such a collection---lets say from me--you see troll if you had the common sense to actually see what ive been posting you would see it exist NO WHERE ELSE on usenet for the last 6 plus years--or ever...every one knows its because of the trollish behavior of you and your little britt but idol that killed the shit out of this forum---every post buy you and butt buddy two is a crying rant...case in point and case in point as to why i dont post or dl nzbs here---im sure you got the skills to check what ive dl'ed.your a old time poster that gave up probably due to being made fun of to much for crap post..i didnt give up ive stayed posting and could have added here---BUT YOU WANT TO KILL THE BOARD so be it watch as others who could have tried end up doin two post.why even post here when you get it free from town---ooppps a bad word spoken..or any number of other free forums that dont require two post---.you only require two post cause you want contributers.i played that game and got played.notice how i didnt even mention you and just like a good pup you responded to the treat----hey other mods take note as if you already havent...oh and expect full on whining and cry baby behaivior to remove my response here from baby one and two.--btw youve been crying about two post limit for over a year----WHERES IT GOTTEN YOU as you can see the other mods think your a joke and havent changed the rule-----your power is weaning.troll------btw troll i post dvds not crap rips as you once posted.

I can honestly say we weren't trolling- we genuinely consider you an idiot. Hope that helps ease your mind on the issue. :console:

[QUOTE=pokitisme;3764991]

When you become a valuable asset somewhere, you don't have to make threats, 'take your toys and go home', or pout. People will recognize those contributions. Contribute because you want to. When you get to that point, it does not matter if anyone taunts you- you will be contributing because it is something you simply enjoy doing.

oh yeah thats what i did wasnt it---not a threat i did it and i am posting because i want to--told you that way back.wow so many mistakes and lack of effort makes it hard not to own you----mods read this carfully and ask why people dont post more.

IdolEyes787
04-29-2015, 12:20 PM
well troll it was a estimate actually closer to 1 terabyte---were could you get such a collection---lets say from me--you see troll if you had the common sense to actually see what ive been posting you would see it exist NO WHERE ELSE on usenet for the last 6 plus years--or ever..I bet they're all about guns,anger,egotism,illiteracy and latent homosexuality.That's just a guess but I figure that you've got to get that stuff some place. :mellow:

Carfully.You mean like read it in a car?

megabyteme
04-29-2015, 04:40 PM
well troll it was a estimate actually closer to 1 terabyte----btw troll i post dvds not crap rips as you once posted.

So...your "estimate" was off by 90%. Or 10X the amount you said.

Well, compared to your proficiency in English, your math skills are the more solid of the two.

And, if your revised info is correct, you have up to 250 DVDs. Or like 3X as many as what is available in one of those convenience store kiosk things. Cool.

BTW, both of your "favorite quotes made by [you]" in your siggy are so poorly written and full of errors that you really don't need to site the source. :no:

if you want to you can but if you dont you wont

most possibly yes but maybe no

piercerseth
04-30-2015, 12:50 AM
up to 250 DVDs.

Could be 120 DVD9s. Or like 700 of those mini ones.

Now you guys play nice, FST's thunderdome doesn't open til Saturday.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2015, 01:11 AM
No seriously I appreciate how someone here anonymously determines which posts they deem morally worthy of being posted on an internet website essentially about theft.:)

shaina
04-30-2015, 02:03 AM
No seriously I appreciate how someone here anonymously determines which posts they deem morally worthy of being posted on an internet website essentially about theft.:)

Ya And................
NZB or Torrent ?? :idunno:

600 plus members .. Like it or not they are here for something ... not just there pretty looks or to have conversations (post) on FST..
Like it or not that is reality....:yup:
It is All based volunteers here (at least that is what is said) , for someone to threaten that they have something to post and don't .... Who the fuck cares !!
What ever is posted here (legal or not) and you want it , download it. And if you want something that is not available here go somewhere else.:idunno:
But even wasting time with someone that says he has a lot he can contribute and doesn't ...... I am not loosing sleep over it.. :yup:
Why are you??:rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
04-30-2015, 02:12 AM
I like how you are completely oblivious to my point but carry on like you aren't.
You have a great future in anything that crushes people's hopes and dreams.

In light of recent events there's no real winning on which character you choose to play.:no:

megabyteme
04-30-2015, 02:19 AM
-----your power is weaning.

How did I miss this gem? :happy::lol:

Notice PokeItInMe came in shooting his foot mouth off. I was only defending myself, officer...

piercerseth
04-30-2015, 07:15 AM
well at one point i was contributing pretty heavy but the negative attitude around here by a few chosen got me to stop---not that im not still posting just not here.ill use the term troll cause thats exactly what it was---btw look at what ive posted since i made my last nzb post on this forum.yeah the cry baby attitude pissed me off due to the no win factor.but as you can see ive been posting when i feel like it and have some 100 plus gigs of dvd's just waiting to post that could have been added here.all you have to do is control a few mods that constantly try to stir up trouble.and 2 of those trash are on this page.

Myself and I'm sure many users are thankful for your contributions. I assume you post binaries because you enjoy it, whether you share them here or not is certainly your prerogative. If they bother you pay them no mind. Their opinions (just like yours) are their own.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2015, 12:16 PM

Myself and I'm sure many users are thankful for your contributions. I assume you post binaries because you enjoy it, whether you share them here or not is certainly your prerogative. If they bother you pay them no mind. Their opinions (just like yours) are their own.

See this sort of thing is why I know this isn't real life.
In real life, people would have rebelled against the Mods and pierceseth would be hanging from a lamp pole next to Rart by now.

megabyteme
04-30-2015, 04:02 PM
Their opinions (just like yours) are their own.

If there is one thing I'd never accuse him of, it's plagiarism. :no:

piercerseth
04-30-2015, 08:40 PM
See this sort of thing is why I know this isn't real life.
In real life, people would have rebelled against the Mods and pierceseth would be hanging from a lamp pole next to Rart by now.

Diplomacy and shit. Speak softy and carry a big stick.

Or was it talk big and carry a soft stick?

Perhaps Idol would be appeased by adopting some type of anarcho commune style moderator-of-the-week governance.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2015, 08:46 PM
If that includes wanton violence then count me in.

Brass
09-23-2015, 12:37 AM
Quebec FTW.

thulli14
01-11-2016, 06:46 AM
I am posting this to fill my quota... JK, I have been on this site for over 2 years and I still barely posted. I actually forgot in all honesty. I can see how easy it is to just toss up anything just to get credit. I agree that not expecting posts would help alleviate the issue.

BlackBeauty
03-18-2016, 08:45 PM
I concur

IdolEyes787
03-18-2016, 09:07 PM
Not being a privileged, self-serving, self-involved pseudo-member would also work but that's just the pre-internet me talking.

zandy
04-16-2016, 07:54 AM
Good rant dude, couldn't agree more. That's why i post very rarely, only say something when something needs saying.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2016, 04:52 PM
Good rant dude, couldn't agree more. That's why i post very rarely, only say something when something needs saying. Look up the meaning of disingenuous and given your posts on this site see if that word applies to the above statement.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2016, 01:17 PM
I also think the rule is a bit silly.

FYI, this is my post #2.

Silly,perhaps but yet not as silly as you complaining about it.

If this comment offends you then I'm sincerely sorry that you get offended by the truth.

megabyteme
06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
I'm still waiting for Shay to make 2 complete sentences without errors. Probably a good thing the bar isn't set *that* high. :no:

IdolEyes787
06-13-2016, 08:34 PM
I'm still waiting for Shay to make 2 complete sentences without errors.

I hear he's much better on the phone.:coffee:

megabyteme
06-13-2016, 09:18 PM
Hahahaha :D

mjmacky
06-13-2016, 10:01 PM
I'm still waiting for Shay to make 2 complete sentences without errors

One day, he'll write a second sentence.

shaina
06-13-2016, 11:24 PM
:cry: :cry1: :D

I am over it..

As for multiple sentences??
A few word responses to your posts is all that is needed...
It takes me so long to look up half the words, i don't want to waste any more of day responding.

True Story

I hear he's much better on the phone.:coffee:

As a matter of fact, i am.....

PPS. Oh Ya, all of you go F--K!! yourselves...(mean it in a kind way:unsure:)

Hahahaha :D

Try conference calling(three way sounds too gay, and i don't want Idol to get too excited!!), and see which one gets confused first???

Put me down for a hundred on Idol:whistling

On Topic.....

Who cares about the 2 post rule??
Just because you are a cheap fuck and don't belong to a paid NZB site!!!
Plus this is really a Forum Talk Site(File Sharing Talk), right Idol??:unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-14-2016, 12:13 AM
Try conference calling(three way sounds too gay, and i don't want Idol to get too excited!!), and see which one gets confused first???

Put me down for a hundred on Idol:whistling

Confusion is just Nature's way of telling you that something is probably in need of clobbering.

shaina
06-14-2016, 02:28 AM
Ain't that the truth:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4YFQagNmgQ

I think this is Megs cousins:unsure:

Edit... Here is a better one..

http://www.videodetective.com/movies/fantastic-four-scene-its-clobbering-time/34738

cy83r574r
06-14-2016, 12:26 PM
I also think the rule is a bit silly.

FYI, this is my post #2.

Silly,perhaps but yet not as silly as you complaining about it.

If this comment offends you then I'm sincerely sorry that you get offended by the truth.

Who said I was complaining? Also WTF.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2016, 12:58 PM
I did because I'm good with wurds.

whatcdfan
06-14-2016, 03:38 PM
Also WTF.

If you'll stay, we'll have a lot more of that from you.

Edit: Why don't you make that your sig and spare yourself the trouble of having to write it at the end of every post you make.

pokitisme
06-16-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm still waiting for Shay to make 2 complete sentences without errors

One day, he'll write a second sentence.

yeah its kinda funny the two softies there run everyone away from here...HAHA two post rule for what nothings posted.just very little repost from other foreign sites.this place is a fucking joke..yeah your right this is a talk forum for two lazy cunts who dont even post anything"btw you wanna recheck that 300 gig deal" you two butt piratesoh wait i get it a two post rule to actually get people to post...lol double ha

yeah callin them out
megabyteme
IdolEyes787

go check my posts and get back to me on that 300 gigs okey
never mind its not like im gonna respond to you two trolls..btw did you ever watch my troll playlist..oh yeah thats right your skill set starts and ends with bein "cunty".

maybe you two should stop being lazy and contribute to this dead board..i did and you two cunts got all my post except one removed..fine fine you want the people here to know the ways of the gay jedi masters ok...and you all still wonder why this board is dead other than the troll post made by the two buttsters.

now back to our reguarly scheduled troll antics.....you may continue.

whatcdfan
06-16-2016, 06:38 PM

:glag:

Someone call out for the Police before this guy commits the suicide out of frustration.

IdolEyes787
06-16-2016, 06:56 PM
yeah callin them out
megabyteme
IdolEyes787

I don't think you understand what calling someone out actually means as it sort of requires your presence. :unsure:

Also I assure you that I didn't have anything to do with having your posts removed, I assume that you are mostly responsible for that yourself.
Much like how right now I have nothing to do with making you look mental.:unsure:

mjmacky
06-16-2016, 09:01 PM
I just want to clarify that I am not Idol.

IdolEyes787
06-16-2016, 09:28 PM
A fact that is a great relief to both of us.

mjmacky
06-18-2016, 12:21 PM
A fact that is a great relief to both of us.

I wonder if that's what you would have wanted to say if the previous post had an additional word.

"I just want to clarify that I am not in Idol."

IdolEyes787
06-18-2016, 12:26 PM
I would have said "A fact that is a great relief to a least one of us" and then debated on whether or not to add "homo" to the end of that sentence.

BigNet-Design
01-30-2017, 02:44 PM
Agreed

pokitisme
02-02-2017, 05:39 PM
oh yeah..a two post rule for a dead forum..lol

oh btw..TRUMP WON LOLOLOL

pokitisme
02-06-2018, 11:15 PM
talk about a dead board...lolololol..this is still on the second page....serieously this site gets as much traffic and responses as does farmallcub.com...really a whole year and all they could muster was one single page more...hahahahhahahaha...btw why not check the nzb forum for life as well...my opldest post on farmallcub.com is in october and its nearly at the bottom of the page.....THATS A SITE DEDICATED TO 50 YEAR OLD TRACTORS...HA HA HA HAHAHAHA...AND IT GETS MORE TRAFFIC THAN THIS...LOLOLOL...omg way to guy site mods...lets push all away with silly banter...hey go ahead and troll and flame this..i wont see it for another year...btw i just realized..i didnt visit here for a whole year...lolol

megabyteme
02-06-2018, 11:47 PM
You keep coming back (poorly), PokeItInMe :lol:

IdolEyes787
02-07-2018, 01:17 PM
i didnt visit here for a whole year...lolol As you're an ignorant, hate-filled semi-literate, I suppose you've been pretty busy being President of the United States.

...my opldest post on farmallcub.com is in october and its nearly at the bottom of the page.....

You're opldest post on farmanalclub?

I think that may be a crime against more than the English language.

anon
02-08-2018, 06:01 AM
hey go ahead and troll and flame this..i wont see it for another year...btw i just realized..i didnt visit here for a whole year...lolol

This begs the question... why do you keep coming back? I'm fine with you disliking this place and/or the people in it, but I genuinely can't understand this sort of behavior.