PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BTN Invite

N3T
06-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Hi I'm looking for BTN invite. I'm a big tv shows fan. Seeding wont be a problem, I have a seedbox. :) Thank You!

N3T
06-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Bumping this sucker! Anyone *please* ?

IdolEyes787
06-13-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm cynical (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456586-TS-TDy-PTP-TL-FF).
I also don't really respect members whose entire contribution seems to revolve around wanting stuff. :)

Rart
06-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Posted this on the other BTN request.

I think your best bet would be getting PU on What/Waffles and then requesting a BTN invite in the forums. BTN invites aren't particularly easy to come by, you have to be the highest user class on BTN which entails a metric shitton of bonus points, 7.5 TB of data, 3000 torrent snatches, etc. etc. Basically something you'd only reach if you were heavily invested in your epeen.

Replace What/Waffles with PTP. Pretty much your best chance at getting an invite. If you have a seedbox it should be easy.

It might seem a little disingenuous to get PU just for an invite, but in my mind it's even more disingenuous to spend all that time towards getting the highest userclass at BTN.

N3T
06-14-2014, 06:35 AM
@ IdolEyes787, If you been reading the forum, I'm actually doing giveaway of invites here > http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456586-TS-TDy-PTP-TL-FF
I don't beliave in trading or selling and buying invites. This should be free invite as intended. Anyone who is trying to sell/trade invites should be banned.

@ Rart, Thanks I guess... But finding invite on What/Waffle is harder if you're new or have low ratio there. This is why I'm requesting it on FST.
I'm not trying to get BTN invite just to build ratio there LOL, I'm a big shows/movies fan and BTN is just one of the best trackers for shows.

As always, people love to talk yet do nothing to help ^_^ Nice post count's for both of you :)

IdolEyes787
06-14-2014, 12:50 PM
@ IdolEyes787, If you been reading the forum, I'm actually doing giveaway of invites here > http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456586-TS-TDy-PTP-TL-FF
I don't beliave in trading or selling and buying invites. This should be free invite as intended. Anyone who is trying to sell/trade invites should be banned.

As always, people love to talk yet do nothing to help ^_^ Nice post count's for both of you :)
That's OK I'm used to people totally missing my point.

Anyway communicating is a step to being a better person and a better society so I am in a very concrete way "helping" whether you choose to see that or not.
Your idea of "helping" on the other hand seems to start and end at people giving you stuff so I doubt if you'll be aiding any little old ladies across the street today.

As for "beliefs" I have found that people here who trumpet something the most usually mean it the least so consider me unconvinced.

DeadPoet
06-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Replace What/Waffles with PTP. Pretty much your best chance at getting an invite. If you have a seedbox it should be easy.

This is by far your best chance on getting an invite.

Protip: drop that cunt-ish attitude towards people who tries to help you.

Rart
06-14-2014, 05:26 PM
@ Rart, Thanks I guess... But finding invite on What/Waffle is harder if you're new or have low ratio there. This is why I'm requesting it on FST.
I'm not trying to get BTN invite just to build ratio there LOL, I'm a big shows/movies fan and BTN is just one of the best trackers for shows.

:unsure:

I think you misunderstood my post. I don't know if you're a member of what/waffle. That's why I said PTP. You had that in your invite thread, so I assumed you're a member there. It's much easier to get PU there, especially if you have a seedbox like you claimed.

Also I wasn't talking about you when I was mentioning people obtaining the highest userclass at BTN. I was just addressing the point that if people find it disingenuous to get PU at PTP just for an invite, I think that the person who made it all the way up to master on BTN to invite you would be even more disingenuous.

But sure, if you want to continue beating your head on a wall and ignoring our advice, you're free to do so. Good luck waiting for the infinitesimally small chance of finding someone who can invite you rather than being proactive about it yourself. :idunno:

absent_today
06-14-2014, 06:06 PM
BTN does not have ratio I hope you know that

N3T
06-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Alright thanks for all the comments. Will look else where! Thread Closed!