PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] TS, TDy, PTP, TL, FF

N3T
06-05-2014, 03:06 AM
Hi all, looks like there is not many "giveaways" of torrent invites this days. So here is few that I would like to giveaway to people that need it the most.

Very simple rules:
1. Request for invite by reply. Please only request if you will use it and won't cheat or trade.
2. When I reply to you "It's your's or simular".
3. Please "PM" me 1 best ratio proof with seedbox proof if any or at least speedtest. Also, don't forget to include email.
4. Ones you get the invite please don't forget to give a REP :-) Thank you!

** Must register with diferent email/username then this website, no exceptions! **

Available Invites:
0 x TS, invited: crespo9
1 x TDy, invited: mossy123
0 x PTP, invited: McLovin
0 x TL *REMOVED* Invitation system is not working for me.
2 x FF, invited: megabyteme

* Thread Closed * No more invite's available at this time.

megabyteme
06-05-2014, 03:34 AM
Nice of you to get some blood pumping back in this section.

I had a funfile account a couple years ago, and did not use it during a time when I was exploring other sites in the community. I just checked and my email is not in their database anymore. I would like to see if their forums are as active as they were at that time. Please consider my request, I'll PM whatever you want (I am reading your offer as open for PMs, but I won't assume).

I only cheat on my wife (and cards :shifty: ) and only trade baby formula for sex with Idol's sister.

McLovin
06-05-2014, 04:16 AM
I would love a PTP invite if possible. can provide ratio proof and speedtest (don't have seedbox at this time though).

megabyteme
06-05-2014, 04:24 AM
I would love a PTP invite if possible. can provide ratio proof and speedtest (don't have seedbox at this time though).

I believe your CURRENT trade thread excludes you from this giveaway. :ermm:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456585-HAVE-Waffles-TL-Invites-WANT-BTN-TvT-Invites

McLovin
06-05-2014, 05:36 AM
is trading against the rules?

N3T
06-05-2014, 06:04 AM
@ megabyteme, send me 1 of your best ratio proofs and seedbox or speedtest.

@ McLovin, sorry mate. No trading :-) I only want to give this to people that want to actually use it.

McLovin
06-05-2014, 07:14 AM
maybe I'm using the wrong terminology here. I'm not looking to "trade" accounts around.. If I received an invite to PTP I would actually utilize the site.. download and seed. I currently only have TL for movies, and I've heard PTP has a nice selection. I wouldn't be giving up the account to anyone.

in the thread I created, I assumed offering an invite to another tracker was better then just asking for an invite straight up. You know.. offering something in return for helping me out.

N3T
06-05-2014, 07:43 AM
@ McLovin, send me 1 of your best ratio proofs and speedtest.

megabyteme
06-05-2014, 08:04 AM

It isn't, but is strongly opposed by many in the community. Let's say I invite you to a site- I am (depending on the site) risking my account there. If you pass it to someone I do not know, I now have no idea who is attached to my account. They may even trade it to someone else, or cheat. Bye, bye account...

I looked at your history and saw no indication you had ever engaged in trading before. I'd suggest you modify your post, indicate you were mistaken in the idea, and close the thread.

I do get the notion you were acting upon- fair return of a favor. Unfortunately, most who trade have little concern for much other than "getting in" and "achieving" higher levels of trackers. :frusty: You'll find that the people you want to get invites from (you know, ones who won't lose their invite tree for cheating) give things freely. Money/trade really aren't necessary here. In fact, it gives the community as a whole (including trackers) a black eye.

McLovin
06-05-2014, 08:14 AM
point taken.. thanks for clarifying everything.

megabyteme
06-05-2014, 08:33 AM
point taken.. thanks for clarifying everything.

No problem. Until recently the sections were kept seperate for that very reason. Site management (the decision maker) could not care less about the community, TBH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTBb1u6UGg

...And by that I mean no disrespect to Lil Kim. :no:

IdolEyes787
06-05-2014, 11:58 AM

It isn't, but blah,blah ,blah......

Personally I just don't like that you implicitly gave your word to a site not to do something and then you go ahead and did it anyway.

At the end of the day a person is only as good as their word which in your case doesn't seem to amount to much.

megabyteme
06-05-2014, 01:07 PM

Personally I just don't like that you implicitly gave your word to a site not to do something and then you go ahead and did it anyway.

I fear we've all signed over our souls via checkbox. We just won't know it until we reach the afterlife and find ourselves working for software companies for all eternity. :O

crespo9
06-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi ,N3T. I want to get an TS invite. In my Options, join a tracker , you must set your responsibility , exchange or trade or sell invites is wrong. I never do trade or cheat things. I tried to comply with the requirements and rules , use the account by meself and do my well to keep a good ratio. If you think I'm an option, please
give me a chance.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2014, 04:51 PM
In total sincerity,do you guys lurk for literally years in the woodwork,only to reveal yourself to light of day when there's something to be had?Because after reading literally dozens of these threads that's sure what it seems like to me .

If so then I find that rather pathetic,so I'd just like to say I feel both disgust and pity for you.

Mostly disgust. :)

McLovin
06-05-2014, 06:23 PM

At the end of the day a person is only as good as their word which in your case doesn't seem to amount to much.

I was mistaken on the term 'trading'. I still do my due diligence on whomever I'm inviting to a tracker.. because I don't want to send out an invite and just get my account disabled because they were a leecher and didn't care about their ratio.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2014, 06:52 PM
That is called "covering your ass".

On the list of things worthy of respect,it ranks only slightly lower than tricking to pay for your Meth habit.:unsure:

McLovin
06-05-2014, 07:34 PM
I guess you can look at that way. I just don't see why helping someone get into a tracker if they're going to actually use it properly matters though.. and they are a new solid seeder for the tracker.

crespo9
06-05-2014, 11:23 PM

I was mistaken on the term 'trading'. I still do my due diligence on whomever I'm inviting to a tracker.. because I don't want to send out an invite and just get my account disabled because they were a leecher and didn't care about their ratio.

Thade something is usually set your account into danger. it is not the correct way.

pLugiN
06-06-2014, 01:42 AM

wtf dude

McLovin
06-06-2014, 04:23 AM
I give up

megabyteme
06-06-2014, 04:56 AM
I give up

That's the spirit. Let the terrorists win! :yup:

N3T
06-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Thank you for the comments guys, but please keep this to the minimal chatter and follow the rules on this forum and this post. Because this looks like its starting to be some sort of flame-war *not good* Please only people that need this invites read the rules and reply. Thank You!

@ crespo9, please pm me your ratio/speedtest proofs.

@ messy, who pm'd me privately without even posting here. First of all you haven't read the rules posted here. Second your ratio is very little even if it is SCC. Sorry no pass!

Please read the rules posted here. Otherwise don't pm/reply. Thank you all.

megabyteme
06-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Thank you for the comments guys, but please keep this to the minimal chatter and follow the rules on this forum and this post. Because this looks like its starting to be some sort of flame-war *not good* Please only people that need this invites read the rules and reply. Thank You!

Now look what you've done, Idol...no wonder you don't get to be a mod anymore. :no:

Thank RealtY we've got Rart and Cabalo to keep you in check!

IdolEyes787
06-06-2014, 11:42 AM

I'll start adhering tightly to rules just as soon as you do,wank.

messy
06-06-2014, 01:46 PM

@ messy, who pm'd me privately without even posting here. First of all you haven't read the rules posted here. Second your ratio is very little even if it is SCC. Sorry no pass!

Why would I post on the thread if I can talk you directly through pm? And why are you replying to me publicly, if I messaged you privately?
You must really crave attention from others on this forum, to do things like that. You know what, I feel sorry for you, and I don't want your invites anyway. :)

Rart
06-06-2014, 04:08 PM
It's easier to hold people accountable for their actions (requesting dupe accounts, lying about certain requirements) and you have a record of reference for the future. It's quite the common practice in invite threads. It's up to you to decide whether it's worth the effort, but guessing from your posting history it's probably not.

Also it allows FST vigilantes like Idol free reign to stalk you like a creepy admirer you always kept a safe distance from. :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Why would I post on the thread if I can talk you directly through pm? And why are you replying to me publicly, if I messaged you privately?
You must really crave attention from others on this forum, to do things like that. You know what, I feel sorry for you, and I don't want your invites anyway. :)

You would likely post in a thread because it's a forum,oh yea of little integrity.

Also and I know I'm right here, because .

What operates in the dark?
Cockroaches and maggots.Now the question remains which of the two are you?

Also it allows FST vigilantes like Idol free reign to stalk you like a creepy admirer you always kept a safe distance from. :yup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X00djifIj9s

megabyteme
06-06-2014, 04:46 PM
What operates in the dark?
Cockroaches and maggots.Now the question remains which of the two are you?

Prostitutes, bats, frogs, mosquitoes, pizza delivery, crack dealers, drunks, and taxi drivers also fit the list, but don't work so well with your rhetorical question, so we'll just ignore the outliers.

However, I would not even consider inviting anything that responds like this:

I'll start adhering tightly to rules just as soon as you do,wank.

I must have touched a nerve. Now I'm off to post pictures of my massive gun collection in my user album just to show you what's what! :cool:

mossy123
06-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Hi I have TL already but could you help to understand what TS and TDy and FF are and what kind of torrents they list? Sorry for the ignorance but I have not been up to date with the list of tackers for a long time as I had a few and some of them went down for good now so I am looking for some replacements.

messy
06-06-2014, 05:46 PM
It's easier to hold people accountable for their actions (requesting dupe accounts, lying about certain requirements) and you have a record of reference for the future. It's quite the common practice in invite threads. It's up to you to decide whether it's worth the effort, but guessing from your posting history it's probably not.

Fair enough, that makes sense. I interpreted your action like you were trying to "shame" me or something along those lines, which I thought was silly.

To the rest of the people that replied to me... I'm not going to bother. Judging by your post count and your attitude, you're just looking for status/attention on an internet forum, which is something I consider sad, and therefore won't pay any mind. Take care.

N3T
06-07-2014, 06:43 AM
@ messy, You just confirmed for me why I'm right not to invite you :-) Keep it up and you wont find any invites ^_^

@ crespo9, Another one who thinks his smart by PM'ing me first without reading the rules. No pass sorry!

@ mossy123, please do research next time.
TS > https://opentrackers.org/torrentshack/
TDy > https://opentrackers.org/torrentday/
FF > https://opentrackers.org/funfile/

enjoy_with_me
06-07-2014, 08:56 AM
I would like TDY or FF , many thanks in advance

PM sent with details .

crespo9
06-07-2014, 09:01 AM

Hello,N3T. I read your posts that you let me pmed you Providing proofs, I follow your rules ,why did you say I think my smart and do it ?

IdolEyes787
06-07-2014, 12:51 PM
To the rest of the people that replied to me... I'm not going to bother. Judging by your post count and your attitude, you're just looking for status/attention on an internet forum, which is something I consider sad, and therefore won't pay any mind. Take care.

I'm pretty sure what I'm looking for is validation from a father type figure ,not attention ,so shows what you know Einstein. :)

mossy123
06-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Okay I did some reaserach can I please have TDY or FF , many thanks in advance?

megabyteme
06-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Okay I did some reaserach can I please have TDY or FF , many thanks in advance?

:slap:

N3T
06-08-2014, 08:47 AM
@ enjoy_with_me, No ratio proof no invite. Sorry!

@ crespo9, 2. When I reply to you "It's your's or simular".
This means if I say here in the forum, please pm me proof then you do it.
But you're ratio is not that good eather sorry!

@ mossy123, you can pm me ratio/speedtest proof.

@ megabyteme, yeah :slap: Oh well, will see what proof he has.

crespo9
06-08-2014, 09:04 AM
@ enjoy_with_me, No ratio proof no invite. Sorry!

@ crespo9, 2. When I reply to you "It's your's or simular".
This means if I say here in the forum, please pm me proof then you do it.
But you're ratio is not that good eather sorry!

@ mossy123, you can pm me ratio/speedtest proof.

@ megabyteme, yeah :slap: Oh well, will see what proof he has.

You have told me pm you with ratio/speedtest proofs. You could check your post said. I follow your said and then pmed you with ratio/speedtest proof.
I have follow your rules.

scener
06-08-2014, 06:32 PM
I would like TL invite if still available, thanks mate!:)

mossy123
06-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Megabyteme why are you slapping your head did I say something wrong??

N3T I have PM'd you 2 ratio proofs and a speedtest as well.

thanks.

Mossy.

megabyteme
06-08-2014, 09:49 PM

I've seen A LOT of requests over the years I've been here. After a while, one begins to spot insincerity. Your post reeks of it, TBH.

1. You put in a request before you even knew what you were requesting.
2. You not only wanted to be provided with an invite, but expected the invitor to give you info on what he was inviting to. Couldn't be assed to make the effort yourself.
3. You said you "did re[a]search", but then requested two sites that have almost exactly the same content as your mentioned TL.

Other than that, great request. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
06-08-2014, 11:13 PM
In total sincerity,do you guys lurk for literally years in the woodwork,only to reveal yourself to light of day when there's something to be had?Because after reading literally dozens of these threads that's sure what it seems like to me .

:)

Still waiting for an answer and as I am writing a term paper on it I need a reply by the 14th.
Unless of curse not replying is basically giving my answer in which case,thanks.

N3T
06-09-2014, 04:37 AM
@ scener, send ratio/spedtest or seedbox proof by pm please.

enviouz
06-09-2014, 05:28 AM
Id like to request TDy please. I dont have a seed box but do have a decent connection i guess you could say (10m down/2m up).

crespo9
06-09-2014, 06:09 AM
@ scener, send ratio/spedtest or seedbox proof by pm please.

Hi,N3T,you post that ask me pmed you with ratio/speed proof. I follow your rules and then pmed you ratio/speed proof. Why don't you check it but said I am not
following your rules.

N3T
06-09-2014, 06:38 AM
@ enviouz, send me your ratio proof of your best tracker.

@ crespo9, I think I did check your pm, but its not good enought. Resend me your best ratio proof, will check again.

crespo9
06-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Hi N3T mate. I think you haven't check my pm . Because unconfirmed Private Message Receipts have showed . And my ratio proof tracker have upload 4T, maybe it is not better than many people, but I think it is good enough. If you still think it is not good enough, I will have nothing to say, and maybe someone good enough will
get it.

N3T
06-10-2014, 01:05 AM
@ crespo9, No I don't have your pm. Please re-send it to me.

megabyteme
06-10-2014, 02:38 AM
For those who have not been successful with this giveaway, consider using the general tracker kindly mentioned by N3Tin the open signups thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup/page63?p=3744142#post3744142

There are others there, as well. The thread is frequently updated by our own (and dare I say lovely :wub: ) LadyLoTL. Some gems surface, so check back frequently. If nothing else, it could be a way to start building good ratio proofs for other giveaways. :)

crespo9
06-10-2014, 04:30 AM
@ crespo9, No I don't have your pm. Please re-send it to me.
Have pmed you once again now, you could check.

N3T
06-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Hey megabyteme, thanks for keeping this thread alive buddy ^_^ Some people just dont understand how this private trackers and ratio proof works. They want to be invited without anything. It's so simple, joing any open private tracker then build up your ratio. Ones you have that you can try and get invites to more advanced ones. By providing your ratio proof and if you have seedbox even better. Never trade or sell invites, this will only get you and other people banned from the trackers. Also, ones you join any tracker try looking for freeleech torrents first to build up your ratio. If you can't find any, pick newest torrents and ralatively small in size so you can seed it back easy. Each tracker has diferent seeding rules even freeleech ratio trackers. Another rule you should follow is to NEVER register under same username and email on any trackers. To prevent getting banned or chain-hacked.

mossy123
06-10-2014, 10:58 AM

I've seen A LOT of requests over the years I've been here. After a while, one begins to spot insincerity. Your post reeks of it, TBH.

1. You put in a request before you even knew what you were requesting.
2. You not only wanted to be provided with an invite, but expected the invitor to give you info on what he was inviting to. Couldn't be assed to make the effort yourself.
3. You said you "did re[a]search", but then requested two sites that have almost exactly the same content as your mentioned TL.

Other than that, great request. :mellow:

Thanks. I like to have backup trackers as you never know when one might go down and then you never know when you will need another one as a backup. Yep I agree I could have done some research myself and I have no excuse for being lazy.

Anyway thanks for your comments and I will take what you said on board for next time :P

N3T
06-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Alright for those of you who don't know how to request invite properly. When asked from PM with ratio proof and seedbox or speedtest proof, please also include your email address *diferent* from what you use here and on other trackers. Create new email and use another username. NEVER use the same email or username. Also, mantion the tracker you want the invite to in the title for example: "Proof for Invite to TL" etc... Also do research before you request any invites to trackers. If I have to do homework for you, how should I trust you to keep the good ratio and follow the rules of the tracker ? *ahhhh* Like all of you here I have a life, and don't have time to teach you how to do this properly!

crespo9
06-10-2014, 01:55 PM
ThankS N3T.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Why do I suddenly feel that I'm back in 2008?

Also,and I'm being serious,I'm totally going to close this thread unless someone answers my question.

mossy123
06-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the invite to TDy. Appreciated.

megabyteme
06-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the invite to TDy. Appreciated.

Proving that persistence prevails. :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Proving something,that's for sure.

N3T
06-11-2014, 12:29 AM
@ IdolEyes787, which question you like answered ?

Well they made better ratio proofs, so I've decided to invite them. Just hope they follow rules.

Arguti
06-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Why do I suddenly feel that I'm back in 2008?

Also,and I'm being serious,I'm totally going to close this thread unless someone answers my question.

You're wrong... this feels like 2014 for sure. As long as you have that 1Mb downloaded 1 Tb uploaded or a seedbox the private tracker scene is yours.

Who cares if you're an insincere cunt teenager or actually need and use the sites?

sheriff 01
06-11-2014, 02:16 PM
After reading this thread in its entirety i think it becomes very clear why GA's died out a long time ago. The amount of frustration the op of the thread goes through is simply not worth the effort to find a good candidate. :yup:

megabyteme
06-11-2014, 03:19 PM
No surprise here:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456626-HAVE-SCC-TSH-DH-TL-Waffles-WANT-GFT-HDBits-CHDBits-What-CD

Thanks for showing your true stench colors, messy. :dry:

DeadPoet
06-11-2014, 08:15 PM
...It's so simple, joing any open private tracker then build up your ratio. Ones you have that you can try and get invites to more advanced ones. By providing your ratio proof and if you have seedbox even better....Also, ones you join any tracker try looking for freeleech torrents first to build up your ratio. If you can't find any, pick newest torrents and ralatively small in size so you can seed it back easy...

lel

N3T
06-12-2014, 03:42 AM
@ sheriff 01, yeah some times people really drives me crazy. Can't do research, don't know how to properly provide proof or even know anything about the tracker they want to get in. Ahhhh.... Newbs!

mossy123
06-12-2014, 05:47 PM
You don't need to worry about me. I am ripping it up on TDy already :) You will not regret inviting me that's for sure my friend.

N3T
06-13-2014, 07:27 AM
@ mossy123, good to hear :) TDy is very good tracker kind of like iPT there is a lot of people and torrents, and seeding is very easy.