PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BTN invite and TVT invite for use with sickbeard

McLovin
06-05-2014, 06:36 PM
BTN invite and TVT invite

I am looking for invites to these 2 trackers for use with sickbeard, so I can fully automate my media center for tv shows.

I can provide ratio proof on tl, waffles, what, cinemageddon, thevault.

I don't currently have a seedbox, but I've had one in the past and plan on getting one in the next couple of months. I will still seed on my personal pc until i've gotten my seedbox though. I get between 5-6mb up and can provide speedtest if requested.

dion09529
06-05-2014, 06:59 PM
join rutracker and you won't need tvt, btn...

McLovin
06-05-2014, 07:30 PM
join rutracker and you won't need tvt, btn...

sickbeard only works with: tl, btn, tvt, ezrss, and hdbits

I have TL, but the torrents are all in .rars and I can't get it to work properly.

absent_today
06-06-2014, 01:27 AM
unrar script ?

Rart
06-06-2014, 04:43 PM
I think your best bet would be getting PU on What/Waffles and then requesting a BTN invite in the forums. BTN invites aren't particularly easy to come by, you have to be the highest user class on BTN which entails a metric shitton of bonus points, 7.5 TB of data, 3000 torrent snatches, etc. etc. Basically something you'd only reach if you were heavily invested in your epeen. If you had a seedbox before I don't imagine it would've been too difficult for you to meet the data requirements on Waffles/What, although What will require you to upload some torrents.

Or you could wait until a kind soul here offers you a TVT invite. Perhaps more recent activity would help convince someone to invite you.

megabyteme
06-06-2014, 04:56 PM
I think your best bet would be getting PU on What/Waffles and then requesting a BTN invite in the forums.

BTN invites aren't particularly easy to come by, you have to be the highest user class on BTN which entails a metric shitton of bonus points, 7.5 TB of data, 3000 torrent snatches, etc. etc.

Good descriptions of what separates nuts from batshit.

McLovin
06-08-2014, 03:30 PM
thanks @rart.. i'm a PU on Waffles, so i'll check there.. need to upload 3 more torrents on 'What' to get access to the private forum.