PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BTN invite

Mended
06-14-2014, 02:14 AM
Hi , I am interested to join BTN for TV series , I am interested in series and I have freshon account since 5 years till now and its my only source for series .
I read that BTN is the greatest tracker for series now and it has a huge content of series.
I have a 10Gbit seedbox and I always keep my laptop seeding for many days .I promise that I will keep my account and my invitee in the safe side .

any one could help me with that

mjmacky
06-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Convince everyone you won't trade the account... starting now... go.

Mended
06-15-2014, 07:02 PM
I am not trader :)
I use it till the end and I still keep my accounts at different trackers since I start using private trackers in 2009

here is a screenshot of my laptop utorrent and I still seed torrents from 2011 !! I also use seedbox for couple of months

IdolEyes787
06-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Here's my equally enlightening testimony on Iran.

Btw just out of soon to be regretted curiosity, if you didn't want something ,when if ever were you planning on again posting on this site?

OK,Thanks. I thought as much.:mellow:

megabyteme
06-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Hi , I am interested to join BTN for TV series , I am interested in series and I have freshon account since 5 years till now and its my only source for series .
I read that BTN is the greatest tracker for series now and it has a huge content of series.
I have a 10Gbit seedbox and I always keep my laptop seeding for many days .I promise that I will keep my account and my invitee in the safe side .

any one could help me with that

He's obviously very series about this, Idol. If you were ever series, you'd understand just how series he is. Seriesly.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2014, 07:53 PM
I was serious about Iran and see what that got me.

Mended
06-15-2014, 08:09 PM
thanks for your kindness Idol and Megabyteme and keep going on your sarcasm .
I wish to die rather than been invited by one of you boys .
thread closed .