PDA

View Full Version : Puntsphere highlights

Something Else
06-19-2014, 01:48 PM
are shite. They always seem to have ghey music and silly camera angles. If i've missed the gheyme, I probably want to see the goals and stuff without being subjected to shitty pop music. Swishy effects don't make it better.

Example. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b048jb47/match-of-the-day-2014-fifa-world-cup-catchup-day-7

:no:

mjmacky
06-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Deportes Univision, does the app not work in the UK?

Something Else
06-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Oh nice. Thanks.

Something Else
06-19-2014, 05:56 PM

Hmmm. :dry:

mjmacky
06-19-2014, 08:22 PM
Racist

mjmacky
06-19-2014, 08:25 PM
You only need to know one Spanish word, which is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Possibly learn a second word, cabeza, which I think is another word for gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

IdolEyes787
06-19-2014, 08:55 PM
I've been watching a bit of it and I'm pretty sure the lack of offense is attributable to teams mucking about with the ball too much.

Jesus they spend long periods back passing attempting to have this chess-like board dominance buildup and 98 times out of 100 end up just giving the ball away anyway.:mellow:

If the overwhelming odds say that doing this will fail then why not just go for broke as tossing it blinding into the danger area as statistically speaking mano a mano you will win about as many balls as you will lose.
Plus the way those tiny foreign devils dive,you'll be taking more penalty shots then there are free throws in basketball.:)

mjmacky
06-22-2014, 03:52 AM
Because offsides. I have no idea what you proposed, but I feel like the answer is definitely offsides.

megabyteme
06-22-2014, 06:18 AM
I think it really loses something on the television. I've wandered into one of the local soccer arenas where players train and stuffs, and it looked pretty cool. Well lit, running, tripping, kicking...and the players did some stuffs on the field, too. :drummer:

I can only imagine the energy present of 20,000 illegal immigrants-in-waiting all cheering for someone to get past the guard net.

TheFoX
06-22-2014, 09:30 AM
What is football? Kicking a bag of air in different directions. How hard can that be? And the players are paid millions to kick this bag of air, regardless of whether they perform or not. What a job.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Because offsides. I have no idea what you proposed, but I feel like the answer is definitely offsides.

I've already consider this and my solution is to fundamentally change the rules of the game and remove offsides as a large percentage of rednecks see them as being underhanded and likely terrorist related.
Also diving should result in a penalty of having an actual injury given to you.

megabyteme
06-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Also diving should result in a penalty of having an actual injury given to you.

Add "...by the opposing team's fans" and you've got something watchable. :w00t: