PDA

View Full Version : Question about donating?

jayfig
06-21-2014, 05:00 AM
If I donate does it automatically pay through Paypal at the end of the subscription period? Or do i have to re-up the subscription manually? I was just wondering what the sites definition of subscription really is. :ermm:

megabyteme
06-21-2014, 06:46 AM
Don't worry about it. Anon wrote a script that is kinda like The Terminator, but goes after donations. It's called RealitY.

Artemis
06-21-2014, 09:49 AM
.....I was just wondering what the sites definition of subscription really is. :ermm:

You get to have your username in a really :ghey: colour.

anon
06-21-2014, 04:04 PM
Don't worry about it. Anon wrote a script that is kinda like The Terminator, but goes after donations. It's called RealitY.

It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until (read more) (http://filesharingtalk.com/payments.php)

RealitY
06-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Theyre not recurring and you would need subscribe again if you want. Think theres is option for that though. Think it could be added if there were need for it. Perhaps the lower amounts could have it but doubt theres much need for that...

JunkBarMan
06-23-2014, 05:06 AM
whats the difference between the $50 5 year and the $30 5 year donations?

megabyteme
06-23-2014, 06:28 AM
About tree fiddy.

JunkBarMan
06-23-2014, 03:42 PM
About tree fiddy.

For someone who doesn't give two fucks about NZB's and the people who go there, you sure do have a lot to say about this matter. Interesting.

If I donate $75 can I get a hot pink stars? Totally serious and yes you like it too.

anon
06-24-2014, 02:18 AM
If I donate $75 can I get a hot pink stars?

This suggestion is currently being evaluated by the administrator. Thank you for your feedback.

megabyteme
06-24-2014, 03:06 AM
For someone who doesn't give two fucks about NZB's and the people who go there, you sure do have a lot to say about this matter. Interesting.

I give NZBs two and a half fucks. I like the beat, I just can't dance to it. :)

I don't believe my attempt at humor harmed you in any way. It was not meant to. As for your comment, this is not an exclusive section for NZBs. I saw no reason why we could not have a chuckle from an interwebs meme. Maybe you'll recognize the older reference above.

piercerseth
06-24-2014, 03:28 AM
If I donate $75 can I get a hot pink stars? Totally serious and yes you like it too.

Goddammit I was going to ask RealitY for pink stars. You beat me to it. Let it be a donor perk.

JunkBarMan
06-24-2014, 05:56 AM
I give NZBs two and a half fucks. I like the beat, I just can't dance to it. :)

Did you want hot pink stars too?

At first it(the donor thing) got me excited, but I'm really just fakking with you. I thought about it(the donor thing) and I could care less either way.

Goddammit I was going to ask RealitY for pink stars. You beat me to it. Let it be a donor perk.

Yesss! 2 fo fiddy

megabyteme
06-24-2014, 08:13 AM
Did you want hot pink stars too?

At first it(the donor thing) got me excited, but I'm really just fakking with you. I thought about it(the donor thing) and I could care less either way.

I like my black stars, they match my wife's eyes. :happy:

mikoyv
07-30-2014, 09:53 PM
is there a lifetime membership?

megabyteme
07-30-2014, 10:53 PM
is there a lifetime membership?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqGa_AjNBA