PDA

View Full Version : [Request] bitme and/or bibliotik

snake696
06-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Hi guys,

I know I haven't been active on posting but I have always been active on reading this forum and I am glad I'm a member here.

I am now in need of an invite on bitme and/or bibliotik, if anyone would be so kind as to help me out. I do not have anything useful to offer in exchange, apart from some general torrent sites, so I would be truly grateful for a giveaway.

Alternatively, if there's no one who can (will) help me, it would really help if a member who has an account on the above trackers would help me with doing a specific domain search on both. There are only a few key words I need searching so it's no big deal.

Thank you

IdolEyes787
06-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi guys,

I know I haven't been active on posting but I have always been active on reading this forum and I am glad I'm a member here.

Three simple questions. Does the football team give out rewards to players for sitting on the bench? Should it?
Also and I say this fully expecting some staffer to delete it despite it being the truth,you are yet another in the seemingly endless list of self-serving and in your case dishonest people who only bother to log on when they want something so third question.
Should I or anyone else respect that?

snake696
06-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Hi guys,

Three simple questions. Does the football team give out rewards to players for sitting on the bench? Should it?
Also and I say this fully expecting some staffer to delete it despite it being the truth,you are yet another in the seemingly endless list of self-serving and in your case dishonest people who only bother to log on when they want something so third question.
Should I or anyone else respect that?

Thank you for your time in posting that unnecessary reply. However, I will answer it just the same. As you can see, I am a member since 2006, a time when I was 20 years old and bit torrents where at the height of things. At that time, I was actively involved in trading invites to such sites. As time passed and I grew up (~8 years) my interest in this world eventually faded, as it is usually the case when things in life get serious (college, job, etc) and get into their natural course. Thus, at a time in need in my life, such as now, I turn to a community in which, indeed, I haven't been a part of in the last couple of years, to ask for help in searching for some books I need with my masters degree. I did so in the hope that internet pundits, such as yourself, would have also faded away or at least, turn to better people by simply refraining from posting a gratuitos mean reply, such as the above.

Simply put, I was asking for some pure, uniterested and selfess help, hoping that people would see my request as simple as it actually is and that they would be happy to do a good deed for someone who is in need. In lack of that, I would have at least expected that people such as yourself keep your replies private, if there is nothing useful for me in it.

Therefore, my answer to all 3 of your questions is this: we should at least expect the best from people, before respecting them.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2014, 01:30 PM
It's nice how you equate "better" with unquestioning silence.You know who doesn't allow contrary viewpoints,tyrants and totalitarians.I would have thought a "better" person would allow another his opinion,be it right or wrong but that's just me and History speaking.

It should also be noted that you the "ascended" adult that you are were the one to play the "but I always read" card which opened this particular can of "unnecessary" worms.
If that were true which I will believe if only to avoid another "but I'm better than you,because I only speak when I want something but at least I do it graciously ' speech then if you, as stated have negligible interest in this "world" then I suppose if I had the audacity to ask another question it would be "why"?:unsure:But as you've proper slapped me down and put me in my evil little place I don't so I shan't.

In short,do I expect people to be forever active here?No.
Do I expect people to be a tiny bit less disingenuous when asking for something ?Yes.

"Unnecessary".Jesus Fucking Christ.Last time I checked it was still a forum and that would make it's entire point to opine.

megabyteme
06-22-2014, 03:42 PM
[...]help me with doing a specific domain search on both. There are only a few key words I need searching so it's no big deal.

Thank you

Do some research into "BurntBridges", there you will find the info you seek.

snake696
06-22-2014, 04:04 PM
It's nice how you equate "better" with unquestioning silence.You know who doesn't allow contrary viewpoints,tyrants and totalitarians.I would have thought a "better" person would allow another his opinion,be it right or wrong but that's just me and History speaking.

It should also be noted that you the "ascended" adult that you are were the one to play the "but I always read" card which opened this particular can of "unnecessary" worms.
If that were true which I will believe if only to avoid another "but I'm better than you,because I only speak when I want something but at least I do it graciously ' speech then if you, as stated have negligible interest in this "world" then I suppose if I had the audacity to ask another question it would be "why"?:unsure:But as you've proper slapped me down and put me in my evil little place I don't so I shan't.

In short,do I expect people to be forever active here?No.
Do I expect people to be a tiny bit less disingenuous when asking for something ?Yes.

"Unnecessary".Jesus Fucking Christ.Last time I checked it was still a forum and that would make it's entire point to opine.

it's nice to see we can disagree in an intelligent way that doesn't involve insults or typical internet banter, cheers to that. I agree with some of the points you've made but there are some of mine which are also true. however, let's agree to disagree and leave this thread to it's original intention, which is a request for help.

instead of further pursuing this useless discussion, is there any change you could help me with my search, if you have an account on those trackers ?